• Void capital replacing Deatholme, Ghostlands now Void lands

13 16.05%
  • San'layn Necropolis becomes their base of operations

12 14.81%
  • Nothing happens, Ghostlands remains as is

56 69.14%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    No, I don't really want Silvermoon, I enjoy it well enough while I'm on my blood elf warlock/DH. I can imagine certain circumstances at which it can happen, but I don't have any particular desire for that to happen. You can keep your Silvermoon. What I'm interested in is developing relations of blood elves and void elves. I'd like to see some interactions, dialogues, storylines. I don't think Void elves should abandon their thalassian ancestry, but that does not mean I want Silvermoon taken by the Alliance.

I'd like to see Alliance elves build their own homes instead.
    What about Void Elves having a very "Thalassian" vibe citadel within Telgrous Rift?

A floating citadel, so a bit like Tempest Keep, but darker and more purple and only for the Void Elves, but with the High Elf wayfarers and Blood Elf scholars. (Or just teleport Tempest Keep to Telgrous Rift and primarily use Astromancer Solarian's room as the main base of "void" related operations.)

Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    What about Void Elves having a very "Thalassian" vibe citadel within Telgrous Rift?

A floating citadel, so a bit like Tempest Keep, but darker and more purple and only for the Void Elves, but with the High Elf wayfarers and Blood Elf scholars. (Or just teleport Tempest Keep to Telgrous Rift and primarily use Astromancer Solarian's room as the main base of "void" related operations.)
    That is definitely way to go. I can certainly imagine Telogrus being reinforced by recoloured thalassian buildings/towers in purple and gold colours. Tempest Keep is a nice build up, I like connections to Kael's Astromancers.

I'd like to see Void elves building several outposts on Azeroth too. Duskwood comes as most natural candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    That is definitely way to go. I can certainly imagine Telogrus being reinforced by recoloured thalassian buildings/towers in purple and gold colours. Tempest Keep is a nice build up, I like connections to Kael's Astromancers.

I'd like to see Void elves building several outposts on Azeroth too. Duskwood comes as most natural candidate.
    Duskwood is a good candidate, but in my mind - I'd see Duskwood as a place just for the Void Elves...not their High Elf or Blood Elf students who seek to learn the Void.
    This is just a place for those who have become fully-fledged Void Elves.

Maybe a restored Eldre'Thalas could see Shen'dralar and Ren'dorei develop and hone their skills and knowledge on the Arcane and the Void.

With these three ideas, their Thalassian background is far from being left behind.

Tempest Keep - void and arcane based, heavily influenced by their Blood Elf kin
    Duskwood - upholding relations with their Human allies
    Eldre'Thalas - delves into Thalassian ancestry, but with current vibes (Arcane and Void.)
    Last edited by Tanaria; 2021-06-18 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    Duskwood is a good candidate, but in my mind - I'd see Duskwood as a place just for the Void Elves...not their High Elf or Blood Elf students who seek to learn the Void.
    This is just a place for those who have become fully-fledged Void Elves.

Maybe a restored Eldre'Thalas could see Shen'dralar and Ren'dorei develop and hone their skills and knowledge on the Arcane and the Void.

With these three ideas, their Thalassian background is far from being left behind.

Tempest Keep - void and arcane based, heavily influenced by their Blood Elf kin
    Duskwood - upholding relations with their Human allies
    Eldre'Thalas - delves into Thalassian ancestry, but with current vibes (Arcane and Void.)
    Eldre'thalas is a good place for highborne/ren'dorei cooperation, plus it has library with ancient knowledge, Void studies included.

I can imagine ren'dorei reinforcing some high elf lodges around EK.

Twilight Highlands are also acceptable, the Twilight Hammer activities made it scarred with the Void and there is also Alliance presence in Wildhammer Clan.

It could also be interesting to explore Void elf and Draenei relations. Tempest Keep in hands of Void elves would be good opportunity for that.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Oh.. why wouldn't they want to live in the land they are studying the void to protect? For a people and world htey love? And went to the alliance to hlep save?

You don't know the void elves do you.. They haven't abandoned Silvermoon or Quel'thalas, their exile is not voluntary.

I certainly don't think they plan to permanently be away, and they'll be the first to fly back home should the void launch an attack against Silvermoon or Quel'thalas.

If blizzard want to put the Void elves in Quel'thalas, it's so easy to write this.. whether they are a risk to the Sunwell or not, if they are the only hope to save from the void attacks.. they'll be back.

And this doesn't mean they can't be in other void nexus points..
    They are a great risk to Quel'thalas and the Sunwell no matter how you put it, not all of the void elves are strong willed enough to be trusted. Nobody wants to live with someone who crosses their fingers behind their backs at every turn...let them stay on that rock.

I get where your idea comes from and its always great to see people try to think about what will happen in future revamps

The thing is that a new settlement for the void elves would be way more possible in the South of the Eastern Kingdoms... it is said and heard that the High elves have settlements closer to stormwind that we can see in game, so if you ask me the Void elves should have would have a settlement closer to the Alliance lands and in vicinity of Stormwind lands if you ask me ^^

As you can see Stratholme and Deathholme are very close... and in Lore Stratholme was the biggest and most populated city in the world before the plague did its thing...

So in Lore, if you ask me... Deathholme is just a back district of Stratholme as you can see in this picture

And when the revamp happens, I am more then sure that Blizzard will make Stratholme the new Forsaken capitol and that could also fit with Deathholme beeing there... since now that the Lich King is gone all the undead is free... so that city would be just sitting there waiting for the forsaken to enlist everyone into their ranks.

Since the Void Elves are so focused on getting Silvermoon back from the Blood Elves... I am more then sure that in the Ghostlands and in Eversong when we get a revamp we will have camps and even small areas controlled by the void elves since it is a conflict just waiting to happen and it would give those zones much needed Drama and content... then you mix in the Amani Forest trolls and you have a political powder cage... and this would be very cool

But as a new city or Town for the void elves, I would rather hope they do that more south... maybe close to Karazan that would fit more with the Void aspect of those elves, since I think they should get their own place and their own arcitecture ^^

PS: The Blood elves hate... the void elves... and they would never ever make it possible for them to even come close to the ghost lands, they would hunt them down like dogs...

PPS: the Blood elves worship the light, since their very source of Immortality is the Sunwell... and if something void comes close to the sunwell it kinda reacts very bad on that... so then the Blood elves would be very guarded with making Void creatures or creatures that embrace the void close to it...
    Last edited by Wolfrick; 2021-06-20 at 03:54 AM.
    -

One Learns most when Teaching others!

San'layn sorta had their chance, and Blizzard seems unwilling to expand on their lore. Seems dead in the water.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Since Arthas used Frostmourne, which is a Runeblade, and Frostmourne's power eminates from those runes, that made him a Runemaster by default.