Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    It's likely the fanbase of this franchise will dislike the direction of the film. If more is leaked I can say what I know outright.
    Fans of a long-standing fantasy or sci-fi franchise not liking the direction of a new product in that franchise?

YOU MUST BE MAKING THIS UP, THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN!

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Fans of a long-standing fantasy or sci-fi franchise not liking the direction of a new product in that franchise?

They are attempting broaden the appeal of the franchise but still play to nostalgia. The majority consumer of this product has been Caucasian Males 25+.

The Unstoppable Force Syegfryed's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    So if you are curious about the direction

is another bait and switch to put another headstrong wamen princess that now has to become a warrior. Something new that we never saw before. Exactly what people wanted after rings of power, who fucking care about Helm am i right, no one would like to see a gritty story with him in anime style.

This better be reaaaly good to make up for that dumb decision, otherwise is just rings of power 2.0

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    They are attempting broaden the appeal of the franchise but still play to nostalgia. The majority consumer of this product has been Caucasian Males 25+.
    It is weird to me that, if they want to broad the appeal by bringing more women, isn't Vigo/Aragorn one of the reasons why females like lotr, removing a pretty male lead that is their appeal seems like counter productive

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post

imagine making a product for non-fans instead of fans? that would never happen

5+ Year Old Account
    yeah, as soon as I heard they focus on her instead of helm hammerhand...

considering it will be out in cinema, this is a very stupid decision...