Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Why does shaman stuff always end up under "Rogue" on this forum?

  2. #22
    Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    5,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    By way too much you mean all the subsystems that nobody likes?
    Yep

    they got themselves into a silly hole when the very players where already laying a beautiful bridge for the developers.

    I don´t think there are so many other clear cases of customers clearly stating what they want but developers going a completely different, more expensive, time and resources consuming way. It is plain silly.

  3. #23
    The Lightbringer Wangming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Not Azeroth
    Posts
    3,264
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Yep

    they got themselves into a silly hole when the very players where already laying a beautiful bridge for the developers.

    I don´t think there are so many other clear cases of customers clearly stating what they want but developers going a completely different, more expensive, time and resources consuming way. It is plain silly.
    You don't want that. You think you do, but you don't.

  4. #24
    Them Rogue changes don't seem very... Roguish.

  5. #25
    Fluffy Parrot Marlamin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Why does shaman stuff always end up under "Rogue" on this forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Falkeshall View Post
    Them Rogue changes don't seem very... Roguish.
    Spell is tagged as a Rogue spell in the game files, no idea why. Probably a mistake.
    Last edited by Marlamin; 2021-06-16 at 01:20 PM.

  6. #26
    Thank god for FF14

  7. #27
    Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    5,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    You don't want that. You think you do, but you don't.
    I know, it is proven by statistics that it is not fun. You can see it on your phone, don´t you have phones?

  8. #28
    The Lightbringer Wangming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Not Azeroth
    Posts
    3,264
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibiki View Post
    Thank god for FF14
    The eldest and most powerful of primals.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    I know, it is proven by statistics that it is not fun. You can see it on your phone, don´t you have phones?
    No in fact it is clearly stated in one of the novels that we don't have phones.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •