10+ Year Old Account

Gladiator season1 mount...will we ever...

...have chance to obtain something similiar in non pvp way???...always wonder why blizz did not switch pvp and ksm mounts in season2...I think that will be much better then get it recoulors mounts, but what it is, it is...your thoughts???...cheers all!!!...

I genuinely hope not.

Just get one on TBC Classic?

Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    Just get one on TBC Classic?
    Would you be able to use it in retail? If not I hope they'll add it to the list of mounts you can buy with the item you get for 100 wins each season (you still get this item, right?).

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Would you be able to use it in retail?
    I'm not playing atm, but I would be very surprised if you could.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by cronight View Post
    ...have chance to obtain something similiar in non pvp way???...always wonder why blizz did not switch pvp and ksm mounts in season2...I think that will be much better then get it recoulors mounts, but what it is, it is...your thoughts???...cheers all!!!...
    Most of the glad mounts are in game as something else reskinned. Sure they are unique, as they should be. But I really hope they never re-release them personally. As for challenge mode gear (I have a ton of it on a ton of characters) - I think challenge mode gear would be a great add to the black market action house PERSONALLY. It would help get a lot of gold out of the economy.

This is the first Gladiator mount with a unique model and I do hope it will eventually be available to PvE'ers in some form. It obviously should be different enough from the Gladiator one for the latter to retain its prestige.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Would you be able to use it in retail? If not I hope they'll add it to the list of mounts you can buy with the item you get for 100 wins each season (you still get this item, right?).
    You would not be able to use it in retail, no. Not yet anyway - I wouldn't be surprised if there's an eventual "Transfer character to Retail" option for 30$
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    You would not be able to use it in retail, no. Not yet anyway - I wouldn't be surprised if there's an eventual "Transfer character to Retail" option for 30$
    That would be very recent Blizzard-like.