Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DuskSP View Post
    I mean if my grandma was to play I'd have her get on shadowlands and maybe someone sub 8 years old so they can have a fun time face rolling. But I enjoy RPGS. Not mobile style games with no challenge until mythic + 12 and mythic raiding.
    WoW has never been what you claim you enjoy nor is it anywhere close to a mobile style game. So it is weird you would even get invested enough to hang around fan sites.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    WoW has never been what you claim you enjoy nor is it anywhere close to a mobile style game. So it is weird you would even get invested enough to hang around fan sites.
    I'm a fan of old blizz games and arena. Why not. Wow absolutely follows mobile style trends. Started around mop really heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by Boddhi View Post
    haha nailed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Most of the covid restrictions were lifted on the 15th, 3 days ago. The only restrictions for business are masks, and that will be revisited in September. All of Blizzard is free to return to the office now, if they wish.
    the 15th...that was a week ago lol