Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Middle of summer tier. Yeah, that's gonna be a success, as usual Just like Tomb of Sargeras.

Couldnt care less. Sorry for those who get excited about this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Any chance you got a source for this?
    I think that would be their ass as the source.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Looks incredibly boring.
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    These two are wrong on many levels

Torghast:
    New layers
    Changed to 5 floors instead of 6
    Getting 5 stars rewards an extra treasure room which can contain
    Cosmetics
    Extra rep items
    Season two socket items
    Mounts
    Extra soul cinders
    The new raid reuses the environment but has a ton of new enemy models
    “They reused the armor”
    Ok???
    No one cares about Boreghast. People want to spend less time in there not more. Island expeditions in a fucking tower. We all know what a great success island expeditions were!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeons View Post
    Its ok. No one will notice your absence.
    Wow, this was one of the most miserable things I've read today. You understand that I'm not happy about that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Except that you have no idea what the pandemic effects were on Blizzard. I do. I happen to know that the majority of their full time Irvine employees were vaccinated in February and March as per company mandate. I'm also aware that their rendering software was made available to employees at home as early as May of 2020, and that their main campus in Irvine has been operable ever since Irvine dropped into Orange Tier back in April. Unlike your opinions, those are *actual* facts. Blizzard is just using the pandemic as cover to save money for their shareholders and buy themselves more time.

Speaking of time, I don't think I'll deign to let you waste any more of mine. On to the ignore list you go, and good riddance to you, oh self-styled rodent queen.
    Aside from the fact you've provided no source for those claims, the whole being vaccinated in March doesn't change much since it means a lot of the patch's content would have been made at home still, which does slow everything down, unless you're trying to convince me that almost every video game company I follow happens to all have delays and other issues at the same time and it's all unrelated to those people working home because of COVID, which I strongly doubt.

I also question them wanting to buy time anyway. They'd want the patch to go out sooner rather than latter, for the sake of sub retention and a more sexy quarter. They gain nothing from delays unless it's to finish and polish the product so it's not shit on launch.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Witness me being a prophet.
    Everyone witness me

Bellular next video: "Patch 9.1 soon...too little too late?"

watch it happen

w w w . youtube . com / watch ? v = lmFlOd0MGZg

Blizzard and numerous gaming journos have reported that Blizzard is in fact unaffected by working at home, and that they transitioned to doing so seamlessly.

If you're too lazy to use Google and find these statements yourself, then that's on you. Nobody here is your personal search engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Aside from the fact you've provided no source for those claims, the whole being vaccinated in March doesn't change much since it means a lot of the patch's content would have been made at home still, which does slow everything down, unless you're trying to convince me that almost every video game company I follow happens to all have delays and other issues at the same time and it's all unrelated to those people working home because of COVID, which I strongly doubt.

I also question them wanting to buy time anyway. They'd want the patch to go out sooner rather than latter, for the sake of sub retention and a more sexy quarter. They gain nothing from delays unless it's to finish and polish the product so it's not shit on launch.
    Do you have a source on that?

Source?

A source. I need a source.

Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.

No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.

You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.

Do you have a degree in that field?

A college degree? In that field?

Then your arguments are invalid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    So you typed all that out to defend "A friend of a friend" type of source. Do you also believe every thing on the internet is true?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    You're spitting straight facts. Thoroughly enjoyed reading you deconstruct these brown-nosing shills' realities in real time lmao. They're so lost in their own stockhold syndrome they don't know which way is up. I'd say don't ignore them though, so as to have more free entertainment as they flop about hopelessly.
    It's really just crazy seeing people lie directly from the anus to excuse a company that lags behind providing regular updates to their customers who pay $15 a month, on top of expansion and P2W microtransaction purchases to use their product.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    So you typed all that out to defend "A friend of a friend" type of source. Do you also believe every thing on the internet is true?
    Do you have a source for that? A source proving that I typed all that? Do you also have a source stating that I, user Stardrift of MMO-C, believes everything I read on the internet?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Witness me being a prophet.
    Everyone witness me

Bellular next video: "Patch 9.1 soon...too little too late?"

watch it happen
    I am here as witness. You have foretold the prophecy of WoW's very own Fox News.

15+ Year Old Account
    Do you have a source for that? A source proving that I typed all that? Do you also have a source stating that I, user Stardrift of MMO-C, believes everything I read on the internet?
    You do know that your post gets saved right? Why would I need a source to ask a question? I was asking for you to be the source hence the question. Lol.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2021-06-18 at 01:18 AM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Wish i could be excited over this but its just been so long and SL is boring beyond belief.....

Blizzard and numerous gaming journos have reported that Blizzard is in fact unaffected by working at home, and that they transitioned to doing so seamlessly.

If you're too lazy to use Google and find these statements yourself, then that's on you. Nobody here is your personal search engine.

Do you have a source on that?

Source?

A source. I need a source.

Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.

No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.

You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.

Do you have a degree in that field?

A college degree? In that field?

Grats on being fixated on the first tenth of the post and ignoring the rest, I suppose. This nonsense really isn't remotely as clever as you think it is.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Talrath View Post
    Think they wanted to release it cuz of the half year earningsreport. Ive been unsubbed since bfa, but kept tabs on shadowlands through you tubers. Have to say that it's going to be buggy, but for the suits it won't happen. What I really don't understand is that why doesn't ion just say to the suits: the game isn't ready, I won't let it get published.
    After all ion has worked for blizzard for a long time, so what if he gets fired, he can get a new job in 2 seconds cuz of his work at blizzard.
    How do you know it's not ready? UNless you work there, you don't know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    Well it's releasing only days away from august, so not that amazing.
    What? There is an entire month of July in between. You are not even close.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    Couldnt care less. Sorry for those who get excited about this.
    Yet you not only clicked on the thread, but you posted in it. So, obviously you do care some.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    You do know that your post gets saved right? Why would I need a source to ask a question? I was asking for you to be the source hence the question. Lol.
    Use Google my friend

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Grats on being fixated on the first tenth of the post and ignoring the rest, I suppose. This nonsense really isn't remotely as clever as you think it is.
    You got a source on that bro?

This is insulting what they present as "new content".

15+ Year Old Account
    Use Google my friend
    How can google answer something that I asked you? Why can't you just answer it?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    This is insulting what they present as "new content".
    So um what is new content then? Because raids zones and dungeons is all wow has ever had out side of bg’s and small things like islands/senecio’s, are you waiting for more islands?
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.