Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    How can google answer something that I asked you? Why can't you just answer it?
    You got a source for me needing to answer your question?

Nothing excites me much except flying - which isn't worth a resub. I'll pop back at a later date for sure, but glad to see the release date has finally been announced, I was expecting August at this rate

Calling Korthia a zone is being really REALLY generous.

Finally! Havent been anything to do in wow-world lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Copey View Post
    WoW Players: Wow I really wish they'd hurry the fuck up and deliver content faster !

Also WoW Players: Wow thats early as fuck, they should push it back further
    Whats funny is that there are people that have said both now.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    for reference what exapns would you say have an non insulting amount of content for a similar time frame?
    For a similar timeframe? Half the expansions actually.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    How do you know it's not ready? UNless you work there, you don't know.

- - - Updated - - -

What? There is an entire month of July in between. You are not even close.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet you not only clicked on the thread, but you posted in it. So, obviously you do care some.
    No I just trash talk the game

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    The pandemic and its effects is not my opinion, fragile one. It is fact, one which holds true regardless of what armchair experts with a petty grudge feel.

Projection and inability to grasp what is written is your game, clearly. So yes, your crowd.
    Didn’t blizzard say that the pandemic had no effect on them though?

Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    No I just trash talk the game
    So ytou do care, just as I said. If you truly did not care, you would not post at all. Pretty sad life.

5+ Year Old Account
    I won’t lie I am a bit worried about the patch being rushed. The last few years of content that blizzard has put out has not been of a very high quality in my opinion. Hope I am wrong - and I am happy the patch is coming - but a buggy experience is going to do massive harm to Shadowlands which is already marred by production issues and system design (for many)

15+ Year Old Account
    I've been trying to avoid Torghast WC like the f***ing plague but I'll have to finish them now. -.- I was happy putting it off until I got drunk enough to face another layer but I'm only 5 in and I'll have to do them sober now.... @!$&!

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    It is amazing that people honestly believed it wouldn't release until August or even later.
    We believed it because reports from supposed insiders in blizzard said that the devs were saying a June/July release would be "optimistic".
    Also their was NO WORD from blizzard on when it was going to drop. Looks like the new blizzard likes to drop things at the last minute rather then telling you well ahead of time like they used to.

9.1 is just a repackaged 9.0. The base flaws of the game are still there and unaddressed. Have fun in your patch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by itzLCD View Post
    I honestly feel like for players like myself who have since long been unsubbed, there is absolutely nothing in this patch to make you want to re-sub. It's litterally the same grinds, the same Maw and 1 new dungeon to spam for another 9 months...
    100% exactly. They have addressed none of the glaring problems of their convoluted system that offers no actual decision on anything.
    Torghast is still a chore. The MAW is still crap.
    Yeah, not coming back to Shadowlands. It's just another BFA. And I'm done with that crap.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Yes, because nothing interfered with the development. Nope, nothing at all, business as usual. It's all about a lack of "pride" and them just not being bothered, not even to make money off the title!

No other big time game had the same issues as blizzard. ONLY Blizzard had such huge delays...and a huge delay for what? A small patch with 1 mega dungeon, a raid, and cheap world content that you'll be done with within a month.
    Yeah, it has NOTHING to do with them firing tons of employees while getting big bonuses for their Execs. It has nothing to do with them creating these bloated systems that they can't balance but spend resources trying to balance only to always fail at balancing them. lol Way to keep shilling for a company that has you under their jack boot.

/rolls eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    We believed it because reports from supposed insiders in blizzard said that the devs were saying a June/July release would be "optimistic".
    Also their was NO WORD from blizzard on when it was going to drop. Looks like the new blizzard likes to drop things at the last minute rather then telling you well ahead of time like they used to.

9.1 is just a repackaged 9.0. The base flaws of the game are still there and unaddressed. Have fun in your patch.
    ???? Random rumors from youtube etards that love to spout hate for clickbaits is hardly credible sources. You know what is credible? The typical ptr cycle of two months, which put 9.1 drop in the late June-July area.

Anyone watching PTR has seen all the content tested, knows it is in fairly good shape (normal patch shape). Nothing about this feels rushed unless you have some mindless hate boner for wow and can't face literal reality. There was a "leak" it would drop June 27th over a month ago btw, and we got the normal ~2 weeks notice we typically get.

9.1 has a lot of new content, but yes the same base game, no .1 patch in the history of wow has changed the game. Have fun being some sad sack that derives pleasure from forcing yourself to post on forums for games you hate, get some help.

No other big time game had the same issues as blizzard. ONLY Blizzard had such huge delays...and a huge delay for what? A small patch with 1 mega dungeon, a raid, and cheap world content that you'll be done with within a month.
    Yeah, it has NOTHING to do with them firing tons of employees while getting big bonuses for their Execs. It has nothing to do with them creating these bloated systems that they can't balance but spend resources trying to balance only to always fail at balancing them. lol Way to keep shilling for a company that has you under their jack boot.

/rolls eyes
    Ah, yes, glad to see reality ignorance continues. FFXIV had large delays, dota 2 skipped a TI and still haven't released an Arcana they were making that started in 2019 (not to mention how slow they have been to release content for dota 2 in general the past year), and dozens of other games haven't had delays (not to mention movies). Nope, blizzard is lying there asses off for a "small patch" (its just the largest .1 patch we have ever had with new raid, mega dungeon, zone, hundreds of changes, new story, etc).

Seriously, take a break from the game and these forums because your hate for wow/blizzard is blinding you to basic facts.
    Last edited by bledgor; 2021-06-18 at 12:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Quote Originally Posted by mmocfd1b0ab5a3 View Post
    4% of raiding guilds have cleared CN mythic after 6 months = everyone will blow through in a couple weeks.
    Because guilds stopped raiding is why. The xpac itself is garbage and people are sick of it. 4% have cleared it because mythic raiding guilds had too many people not want to play anymore. The raid itself was "meh". The rest of the xpac was garbage. The only reason to login was to raid and when people start quitting because their is nothing good outside of raids...people tend to quit.

The game is stale and has nothing new. Just a bunch of systems with no choices despite blizzards constant claim that they make systems with choice.
    Broken classes. Underwhelming and underperforming classes. The HUGE difference between classes in raiding. Their is NO REASON to have a 30%+ difference in DPS between one class and another.
    This xpac is just as bad as BFA if not worse. It is a new design philosophy that Blizzard has picked up since Legion and it only ever worked in Legion.
    BFA was a huge let down and shadowlands is even worse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    ???? Random rumors from youtube etards that love to spout hate for clickbaits is hardly credible sources. You know what is credible? The typical ptr cycle of two months, which put 9.1 drop in the late June-July area.

Anyone watching PTR has seen all the content tested, knows it is in fairly good shape (normal patch shape). Nothing about this feels rushed unless you have some mindless hate boner for wow and can't face literal reality. There was a "leak" it would drop June 27th over a month ago btw, and we got the normal ~2 weeks notice we typically get.

9.1 has a lot of new content, but yes the same base game, no .1 patch in the history of wow has changed the game. Have fun being some sad sack that derives pleasure from forcing yourself to post on forums for games you hate, get some help.

Ah, yes, glad to see reality ignorance continues. FFXIV had large delays, dota 2 skipped a TI and still haven't released an Arcana they were making that started in 2019 (not to mention how slow they have been to release content for dota 2 in general the past year), and dozens of other games haven't had delays (not to mention movies). Nope, blizzard is lying there asses off for a "small patch" (its just the largest .1 patch we have ever had with new raid, mega dungeon, zone, hundreds of changes, new story, etc).

Seriously, take a break from the game and these forums because your hate for wow/blizzard is blinding you to basic facts.

They have ALL had content patches and more content then WoW.
    But go ahead and throw insults while you pretend to be intelligent. I hear that works out so well for "you people". lol

They have ALL had content patches and more content then WoW.
    But go ahead and throw insults while you pretend to be intelligent. I hear that works out so well for "you people". lol
    You mean the 1 patch FFXIV had since wow dropped an expansion and how they aren't dropping there next expansion/patch till the fall? GREAT example, also if you think 9.1 is a "small patch" then the FFXIV patch was also very small.

Dota 2 had one big patch last year, a how to play dota patch that took 3 years to drop after being announced and a community funded and created introduction to dota because fans got so tired of waiting. It took 1 month for a new small changes patch (talking things blizzard hot fixes as you play the game small) to break it for weeks. They still havent dropped an arcana (a shiny skin, not a raid, not a dungeon, not a zone, a skin for a single hero) they have been working on since September 2019.

Truly you are acting ignorant to trying to falsely justify your wow hate, take a break from the forums and wow.
    Last edited by bledgor; 2021-06-18 at 12:25 PM.
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post

I play TBC because that is good Wow AND IT'S FUN. Current WoW is garbage which is why 9.0 was the end of retail for me. I stuck it through ALL of BFA despite the fact that its systems that it used to sell the game were complete failures.

Blizzard sells systems that fail. Islands? Failed. Warfronts? HUGE FAILURE. It was such a failure...that after the 2nd warfront sucked....they just stopped making them for the rest of bfa.
    The stat stick that we had for a necklace? They had to create a system for it DURING bfa because it was a failure.
    Azerite armor where they said it offered choices and made it to where you could play your class differently depending on what you picked?
    Their was no choice. Their was simply "pick this" and everything else is a waste.

And now we have Shadowlands. Where their new systems once again offer you one real choice. And all it is is an ability we used to have by talents or by the artifact weapons we had in legion.
    We have choreghast which is another DUD. We have the MAW which sucks. The raids are mediocre.

Yeah, it's not me..it's blizzard. And you need to stop shilling for them.

I play TBC because that is good Wow AND IT'S FUN. Current WoW is garbage which is why 9.0 was the end of retail for me. I stuck it through ALL of BFA despite the fact that its systems that it used to sell the game were complete failures.
    Well I find TBC to be completely boring crap in the modern era, I enjoyed it when I was 16, but now I can't stand it. I enjoy current wow, find the combat and end game systems to be a blast (really looking forward to pushing +20s next patch). The systems weren't the best, but they weren't complete failures lol.

Blizzard sells systems that fail. Islands? Failed. Warfronts? HUGE FAILURE. It was such a failure...that after the 2nd warfront sucked....they just stopped making them for the rest of bfa.
    The stat stick that we had for a necklace? They had to create a system for it DURING bfa because it was a failure.
    Azerite armor where they said it offered choices and made it to where you could play your class differently depending on what you picked?
    Their was no choice. Their was simply "pick this" and everything else is a waste.
    You mean blizzard is willing to experiment instead of producing the same old shit ever expansion and some of them fail? Holy shit that sounds great. Its how we got M+ which is amazing, it might lead to other systems that people grow to love (I still think Torghast could be made into a great solo system with the right changes that goes past shadowlands).

Funny you say that azerite armor was a pick and forget, when I had more choice for those than I ever used across the entirety of the old talent systems, where I literally never changed them expect when big change patches that gave me a free refund. Blizzard tried a system where your tier set was 3 static pieces you always knew were there that gave bonuses you had choice in. The community didn't much care for it so they didn't continue it and instead are trying the new rune system.

It amazes me how you people get made at blizzard for trying new things and being willing to admit they failed. Thank god you aren't in development because you were serve people vanilla icecream for eternity and wonder why the game dies in 2 years.

And now we have Shadowlands. Where their new systems once again offer you one real choice. And all it is is an ability we used to have by talents or by the artifact weapons we had in legion.
    We have choreghast which is another DUD. We have the MAW which sucks. The raids are mediocre.

Yeah, it's not me..it's blizzard. And you need to stop shilling for them.
    Pretty sure every class has at least 2 solid choices, if not better choices for different content, which is infinitely more than the old talent system, where there was one actual choice and several meme/shitty less effective choices. I mean I guess I could choice between 10% reduced threat and life tap providing 5% more mana, SUCH GAME DEFINING CHOICES HOW WILL I PICK????

I do suspect the covenant class abilities will be a new talent tier next expansion, but again blizzard is trying new things so the game doesn't become a giant bloated mess of 100 abilities that are 99% useless (hello vanilla class rotations, hitting 1 button HARD).

Torghast is a solid foundation that needs adjustments sure, but it could easily be made into a fun system to carry over into the future. The maw is annoying, but most of the end game zones I find annoying (I didnt like najzatar, or the timeless isle for that matter). Also easy to spot you are lying, this is by far the best intro raid we have ever had, and the next raid is looking really solid.

Its you, you are blinded by your hate to basic facts, not a shill, just not someone who ignores literal reality to suit my raging hate boner. You obviously can't be reasoned with or see basic facts/reality, so I'm just going to ignore you, not worth debating.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    For a similar timeframe? Half the expansions actually.
    Yes and what are half an expansion on average?

Two raids and some daily’s like in wrath.

Two dungeons one zone one raid like in cata?

One raid one zone some story quest and the brawlers guild like in mop?

Or is it only recent expans that weren't insulting like bfa’S three raids two zones one dungeon?
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopsnacker View Post
    YOu care enough to shitpost. Your life must suck.
    We got a psychologist andy over here, everybody!

See? Nobody cares.

EvErYOne wiTH a DIffErEnt OPiniON IS a LoSeR lOL

not a single word, how valor point upgrade stages are handled in next season (still KSM10, KSM15 ?). Same for conquest point stages (combatant aka 1400, 1600, etc).

i assume they wanna keep that shit, so another season many ppl let em boost via boost grps (you can see what i mean by just opening the PUG tool and count the sheer amount of WTS entries). Because a boost grp have to be paid with gold. this means a lot of sold tokens. used by ppls to quickly get gold to pay the boost grp. and lot of sold tokens means 7-9 free euros for every token ever passing the AH. for Blizz. for free.

oh how i hate this Activi$$ion Blizzgreed Bobby feeding shit company, Blizz became. hopefully they all die to cancer with their endless greed, making wow into a fucked up smart cash grab platform instead the great game it was.