Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Patch 9.1 on 29th June and... I can't wait for 9.2

Well, it looks like we're going to have 9 more chapters of the covenants, plus 40 renowns. A very real feeling that I was just teleported months ago and now I have to farm everything I did months ago again. No interesting xmog, no mind-blowing mount... (my main fun in the game) but the grind remains insane. In fact we'll have the already famous xmogs in the new raid ((but it's not all that new news, right?)) and we'll also have several shoulders xmogs from the mawsworns, but really?! Only shoulders, Blizzard?? Would it be so costly to give us the full SET?? Well... may just be my medication for depression that is not having much effect today or I may simply have reasons (or lack of reasons) to say: I hope that in 9.2 something appears in the PVE of this game that really surprises me and that I really want to conquer.
    Anyway, I'm going to take just a little more of my medicine to get this terrible feeling out of my body that I throw several dollars in the trash every month.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/shadowl...30th-eu-322826

(English ios not my first lenguage. Sorry for something weird)
    Last edited by Fantazma; 2021-06-17 at 07:11 PM.

I feel you man. Nothing has me excited for this patch. Honestly, try Final Fantasy XIV... free trial goes up to level 60 with each job (class). It's a much better experience than WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

grinding in a mmo? thats strange go play another game if nothing interest u. no need to cry and make a post about it. go do something else instead of wasting your time here

Just play a different game.

I can't wait to raidlog in 9.1.

Hadn't they removed this "bug" from forums that make accounts randomly write "go play another game"?
    Seems like an old problem.
    No matter the place, have you noticed this?. Every time you complain about someone's poorly performed service (and you had to pay anyway)... this bug pops up saying
    "Go play another game if you don't like this one",
    "Go eat in another restaurant if you don't like this one"
    "Go live somewhere else if you don't like this one. Tip: The moon is beautiful"
    It seems like a kind of absurd response created by a robot with a lack of empathy and that was manufactured in a world where you have no right to complain about anything to try to change/improve a service.
    If these people follow their own advice... they should probably change mothers every time this mother gets the flavor of dinner wrong...

Well, the FFXIV team (the game that only grows and pleases its player base) is very happy with this bug.
    I think half (or more) of FFXIV players are people who left WoW because they lost hope in Blizzard's ability to create a grind with creativity and fun (and not just a repetitive bondage system)... and these players listened the "Go play another game" and today they are better.
    But I won't follow them (for now).
    I think I'll keep saying what I think and fight some more so that Blizzard brings us something that really pleases us, that amuses us and that doesn't enslave us in an "infinite-renown" that doesn't give us any worthwhile reward .
    Fly??!! Really??!! Now you can be enslaved in less time?? haha ha...
    Last edited by Fantazma; 2021-06-17 at 07:50 PM.

A new raid is really all I need, a new dungeon is a cool plus as well. Anything else is really just filler side content that I still do (because I enjoy it) but the meat and potatoes is the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    Hadn't they removed this "bug" from forums that make accounts randomly write "go play another game"?
    No matter the place, have you noticed this?. Every time you complain about someone's poorly performed service (and you had to pay anyway)... this bug pops up saying
    It seems like a kind of absurd response created by a robot with a lack of empathy and that was manufactured in a world where you have no right to complain about anything to try to change/improve a service.
    If these people follow their own advice... they should probably change mothers every time this mother gets the flavor of dinner wrong...
    No but seriously, if you hate/dont enjoy wow, speak with your mouth/money and stop playing/posting on this forum, and go to another game. Obviously to the same people that have stuck around after 'quitting" for years to bitch about this game blizzard isn't listening to you, and we people who still enjoy wow are tried of hearing you. Go play another game.

Wish MMO fixed this "bug" were people who don't play/like the game continue to post on the forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

You pay 63c a day. What do you expect yourself to be entitled to?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, it looks like we're going to have 9 more chapters of the covenants, plus 40 renowns. A very real feeling that I was just teleported months ago and now I have to farm everything I did months ago again. No interesting xmog, no mind-blowing mount... (my main fun in the game) but the grind remains insane. In fact we'll have the already famous xmogs in the new raid ((but it's not all that new news, right?)) and we'll also have several shoulders xmogs from the mawsworns, but really?! Only shoulders, Blizzard?? Would it be so costly to give us the full SET?? Well... may just be my medication for depression that is not having much effect today or I may simply have reasons (or lack of reasons) to say: I hope that in 9.2 something appears in the PVE of this game that really surprises me and that I really want to conquer.
    Anyway, I'm going to take just a little more of my medicine to get this terrible feeling out of my body that I throw several dollars in the trash every month.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/shadowl...30th-eu-322826

(English ios not my first lenguage. Sorry for something weird)
    The covenant mounts are awesome, and Korthia has some new "do X stuff for X days" grinds. And the new hand mounts! Really can't complain about the amount of new mounts this patch tbh.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    I feel you man. Nothing has me excited for this patch. Honestly, try Final Fantasy XIV... free trial goes up to level 60 with each job (class). It's a much better experience than WoW.
    hey, i have a job above 60 but just one i believe. i ended up not really liking it too much and took a break. i recently started wanting to try out samurai and some other classes. can i still play the non-60 jobs even though i have one above 60?

Please, for the love of god, tell me they are not time-gating the story again over 8 weeks or so... if so, I'm not even bothering to. The main reason I just don't click and even progress further with the story is the heavy time-gating.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevano View Post
    Please, for the love of god, tell me they are not time-gating the story again over 8 weeks or so... if so, I'm not even bothering to. The main reason I just don't click and even progress further with the story is the heavy time-gating.
    of course its gona be time gated, just like renown

Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    No but seriously, if you hate/dont enjoy wow, speak with your mouth/money and stop playing/posting on this forum, and go to another game. Obviously to the same people that have stuck around after 'quitting" for years to bitch about this game blizzard isn't listening to you, and we people who still enjoy wow are tried of hearing you. Go play another game.

Wish MMO fixed this "bug" were people who don't play/like the game continue to post on the forums
    So according to you:
    Step 1: Only be a Blizzard cock holster. If not, don't play.
    Step 2: If you don't play, no posting on the forum.

Remove Blizzard your throat and take a breath princess.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    You pay 63c a day. What do you expect yourself to be entitled to?
    Jesus, man. It's not about the value of the product. If someone sells you a pizza for only $3 and when you bite into it you realize there's goat shit on this pizza... you'd be pleased if the seller just says "Of course you're eating shit. You only paid $3." ?
    That's not how things work. If you believe that's how it is I'm sorry.
    We're half a lifetime waiting for a patch that CLEARLY just repeats the same dull content and grind we did last year.
    The rewards in exchange for this looping didn't please me.
    But it's alright. I don't have a problem with anyone who likes this kind of thing. If everything went well in this system they wouldn't have to resurrect old systems (Classic, TBC) to stop the bleeding in the player base.
    Last edited by Fantazma; 2021-06-17 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinjin View Post
    So according to you:

Step 1: post mindless hate with nothing critical
    step 2: Tell anyone that disagrees they suck blizzard dick

I don't have blizzards "dick" in my throat child, I just don't play/perpetually stick around to bitch about a game I don't enjoy. Not sorry I enjoy wow, sorry you continue to stick around like an abused spouse that can't escape for some reason.
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Excited to see if it can hold my attention. Experiencing the story will be fun at least =)
    The Nathrezim (Spelling) seems cool at least

If you aren't having fun, take a break, cancel your sub, do something else, it's really not rocket science.

I've been subbed near continuously since 2007, and I'm seriously considering just taking a break for a while once my sub is up in September, I'd have already done so, but I wasn't paying attention to my renewal date. I don't understand this mentality that you have to keep playing when you clearly aren't enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinjin View Post
    So according to you:

so according to you, paying for game you hate JUST to whine about it is normal? bcs i definitely dont think it is...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    Step 1: post mindless hate with nothing critical
    step 2: Tell anyone that disagrees they suck blizzard dick

I don't have blizzards "dick" in my throat child, I just don't play/perpetually stick around to bitch about a game I don't enjoy. Not sorry I enjoy wow, sorry you continue to stick around like an abused spouse that can't escape for some reason.
    you gotta love people like that
    "i pay ~13e a month for game i hate, but people telling me not to do that are stupid blizz cocksuckers"

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    so according to you, paying for game you hate JUST to whine about it is normal? bcs i definitely dont think it is...

- - - Updated - - -

you gotta love people like that
    "i pay ~13e a month for game i hate, but people telling me not to do that are stupid blizz cocksuckers"
    I literally can't fathom these people that have for years stuck around after "unsubbing" to bitch about wow and complain about every single thing blizzard does. You can look at my history in see gaps in my posting where I took breaks from WoW, because like a normal human when I get bored I move on.