Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    void elves are a mistake and must be eradicated.
    A lot races are a mistake and must be eradicated. Vulpera, worgen, and mechagnomes immediately come to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    Void elves are a sad joke.
    High elves have been renamed blood elves after the scourge invasion. Therefore does not exist anymore.
    You are refering to bloodelves who chose to leave Quel'thalas and took arms against their brothers.

Let's just call them "blue elves" so we don't ternish the memory of the fallen who died for their lands by calling them like those who chose to be at war with the survivors.
    Blue elves are literally just militant vegans that refused to see the bigger picture.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    It's behaviour better suited to a political campaign or one of those aggressive trading companies, or a fight club. Except this is a video game, over a fantasy race that's not even real, not a matter of life and death or real high stakes ... while I know you surely love them very much, just enjoy and relax over it.

However let's never cross the line to actually be angry with one another over something like this and try to open up and see things from another perspective. zooming out really helps here.
    Lol you of all people telling others to just relax and enjoy the story. You're the one writing pages and pages about how blizzard ruined elves every day.

Leave it to Varodoc to derail the thread while Aucald ignores him, as always.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Lol you of all people telling others to just relax and enjoy the story. You're the one writing pages and pages about how blizzard ruined elves every day.
    The focus of my posts aren't how blizz ruined wow, they're usually explaining to fans what blizzard did with night elves.
    Valewalker Farodin: "Magic has long been a vice of the elves. It shaped us, and lifted us out of the darkness - but without balance, it also threatens to unmake us."

My long replies often repeat info to make sure: You get all the info I have, It is clear and complete, in case you didn't actually read the first one. New readers have context at hand and are reminded of the point