Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    She looks like a 16 years old high school girl now...what the hell....

Quote Originally Posted by BrintoSFJ View Post
    She looks like a 16 years old high school girl now...what the hell....
    Goes perfectly with her 70 year old smoker voice

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    She obviously isn't going to die, but the title isn't an argument for it.

They're releasing the Sylvanas book in the... 2022, they aren't postponing it just to remind the dead character. She will have another role in the new patch.
    Please, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Is it me or does Tyrande now look like she’s in her mid to late teens in a pop video instead of a battle hardened warrior?
    Agree completely, the model of Sylvanas looks like a mannequin and Anduin... well he has never been interesting anyway. Blizzard is probably losing there artists now and replacing them with whoever they can get from fast food restaurants for 25k a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    but hey, doesnt matter anyway, cause seems noone plays SL shit game anyway, since after 4 days this thread has not even 1 page. i am not sure if there is even a handful of ppl still interessted in that shit we talk here. so anyway...
    Maybe because another article of the patch the same day got 259 posts and several pages? (edit, day before)

The tbc hotfix one almost 3 days ago got 9 replies. By your logic, TBC classic is awful and less than a handful are interested.

Or, how many posts a news article get isnt really saying anything. I doubt most people on mmo champ really care much about news since wowhead does it better and people here are more active on the actual forums.

Example is, there are threads about her on the forums with lot more activity.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2021-06-21 at 06:13 AM.

night elf fangs are retconned or what's the deal?

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Why did they even bother updating her model after that sad, slow deflating whoopee cushion of an arc she had
    Her arc isn't done. She parallels Sylvannas, and will have to make a bold choice that leads into the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    Agree completely, the model of Sylvanas looks like a mannequin and Anduin... well he has never been interesting anyway. Blizzard is probably losing there artists now and replacing them with whoever they can get from fast food restaurants for 25k a year.
    i would say this sums it up rather exactly.