Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes - June 18, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes - June 18, 2021
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Burning Crusade Classic

• [With regional restarts] Area 52 Bruisers are no longer shirking their job duties and will now intervene to break up nearby fights.
    • [With regional restarts] Fixed an issue where repeatedly clicking a Soulwell would unintentionally consume additional charges under certain conditions.
    • Fixed an issue where a Priest’s Prayer of Mending would persist on the target if it fails to find a new target to jump to, true to reference behavior.
    • Activating Prismatic Sphere's cooldown should no longer put enchanting materials on cooldown.
    • Fixed an issue where Socrethar was not made vulnerable by Voren'thal's Presence for “Turning Point.”
    • The Aldor will now come to your aid during the quest “Deathblow to the Legion.”
    • Fixed an issue where Halaa Battle Tokens were not granted as expected.
    • Fixed an issue where Warchief Kargath Bladefist could charge outside of his area and reset the encounter.

Still haven't seen a fix for concencration not generating threat until logout if pala dies with righteous fury on before that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrkew View Post
    Still haven't seen a fix for concencration not generating threat until logout if pala dies with righteous fury on before that.
    They've already commented on there being a fix in the works. Scroll down.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

There are so many bugs and they are fixing them so slowly, oof

Ah, rip the Area 52 bloodbath.

Fix honor!

15+ Year Old Account
    So glad they're fixing Area 52. Literally avoid it at all cost bc every time I go there, idiot ally like to start ganking people and literally nothing happens to them, just killing EVERYONE. Irritating asf.

Fix shadowbolt taunting the target please KEKW

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    So glad they're fixing Area 52. Literally avoid it at all cost bc every time I go there, idiot ally like to start ganking people and literally nothing happens to them, just killing EVERYONE. Irritating asf.
    lol where as on my server, its about 20-30 horde camping the FP, and quest givers.

maybe play on a Horde Dominent realm, if you dont want Alliance upping you on maybe the 1 server they are Dominant.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Did they remove the 50% dmg spellsteal-able buff from stagehands in karazan? Stole several last reset (and they stack multiplicative lol) but this reset none of them ever casted the spell even when we purspusefully held dps for a whole minute.

Did they fix Kargath by not having him charge at all? He didn't do it in my last few runs and they weren't exceptionally fast kills

NERF paladin seal twisting.

Fixed a problem where druids were not getting their energy refunded when shapeshifting into cat form.

Well, we can only dream.

still no fix to heroic gem drops taking an epic items roll chance huh? amazing work.