Poll: Which group shoudl Dhs get involved with?

Which race should DHs engage with most now?

Curious as to where you guys feel Demon hunters Illidari would work best continuing their story.. What would you find:

1. Most interesting or
    1. Feel would make the most sense
    2. could make a good match
    3. could be the most entertaining and engaging or
    4. be the most meaningful?

And care to be creative about how you would connect them? Feel free to think out of the box if you can make a good match work.. explain it away.

Feel free to be very creative even with a group not traditionally connected to them.
    Last edited by Beloren; 2021-06-19 at 12:45 PM.

Demons are a problem for all races. The Legion corrupts anyone and isn't picky - rogue Warlocks reside in all societies, even the ones that don't openly embrace Warlocks. Legion agents are like Cult of the Damned agents - anywhere, everywhere, and include members of all races.

DHs can and should be prepping ALL races against Demonic threats. Any wanton portal could keep summoning demons and lead to another huge invasion if Sargeras broke free. Demons may be kicked down now, but they may not be that way forever.

If Sargeras even remotely planned his imprisonment, then Demon Hunters need to start training the next gen of DHs in all races PRONTO.

Well, everyone of course. Just because they turn into monstrous demonic figures and have wings and claws and essentially sold their souls for greater power doesn't make them any different from the other races on Azeroth. Look at death knights, they've integrated into the hive mind just fine themselves and they're not even alive anymore. So long as they continue to toe the line and fight for Azeroth, they will be best friends with all the races. Who needs further development when you can be just like everyone else?

That's the reality of it. To answer your post, night elves and blood elves are the obvious choice. But, I think demon hunters are effectively pointless now, so moving forward they would have to find another enemy to focus on. Given this cosmic pantheon bullshit Blizz is running with, I guess they could start hunting other things? Void, Light, whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    While probably the in-lore answer would be their base NE/BE races, I actually feel that LF Draenei would be a strong fit for DHs to work with. Both have known what it means to sacrifice their bodies and previous destinies in order to fight against the Legion, both have fought against the Legion across worlds, and both would be willing to sacrifice almost anything to fight should the Legion ever return. They borrow their power from different cosmic powers (Light vs. Fel), but the two are not as directly opposed as Light & Void. If the two were willing to actually listen to each other (big if given what we saw of X'era & Illidan) and work together, the two could really learn a ton and be an insanely strong force together.

With the wardens while they make the MaievXillidian ship more joke.
    They call Maiev mama before running XD.

Quote Originally Posted by geco View Post
    With the wardens while they make the MaievXillidian ship more joke.
    They call Maiev mama before running XD.
    You laugh but Demon Hunters should become the next Wardens... Slayers and Jailers of creatures too powerful to roam free. Between Glaive Toss and Imprisonment they already have two abilities that fit the role. On the Blood Elf side they have Consume Magic and Blur... two abilities that fit with Spellbreakers. It seems reasonable that these two racial units were folded in Demon Hunters just because they were exclusive to Night Elves and Blood Elves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    You laugh but Demon Hunters should become the next Wardens... Slayers and Jailers of creatures too powerful to roam free. Between Glaive Toss and Imprisonment they already have two abilities that fit the role. On the Blood Elf side they have Consume Magic and Blur... two abilities that fit with Spellbreakers. It seems reasonable that these two racial units were folded in Demon Hunters just because they were exclusive to Night Elves and Blood Elves.
    While Maiev takes the position of leader Kaldorei.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just like DK i dont think there really is any restriction to become DH either.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..