Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Angry 9.1 LFG is FULL WTS `-`

prnt.sc/164c266[/url] U going to farm glad wins and have `` WTS full

- - - Updated - - -

prnt.sc/164c266

..were you just so angry you smashed your face on the keyboard..

Cause it ain't that serious dude

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    ..were you just so angry you smashed your face on the keyboard..

Cause it ain't that serious dude
    I mean check his (3 post long) post history. Either he's a very lousy attempt at a troll,or they allowed the special needs classes to access the internet unsupervised

So I opened up this thread then opened up the Arena LFG and took this screenshot:
    imgur. com/he9bygw

This is the Raid section:
    imgur. com/wjKbKib

This is the Dungeon section when trying to find a 15:
    imgur. com/iyFb6fH

This is the regular BG section:
    imgur. com/DcH1Gi7

Lastly, this is the RBG section:
    imgur. com/HUif2Ry

This is on Alliance. Every section is spammed with WTS, and anyone arguing that- why? There are some PvPers that I have reported almost daily for 9 months and opened multiple tickets on them specifically who are still there in those screenshots today.

I just don't understand who is buying those boosts in season 2?

I know in s1 you had a lot of value from one boost, as you could sit on that rating for entire season and get full 226ilvl gear by farming low rated games in other brackets, but now you need to win on your rank every week to be able to upgrade gear so... what's the point? Why people bother with buying boost still?

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, we are the ones to blame for stance like that.

One of the main reasons i do not play retail anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    One of the main reasons i do not play retail anymore.
    its seeping into tbc classic also form what i heard due to sever lack of tanks only that in tbc its in general

blizzz needs a tougher stance on boosting, just start banning those that dont advertise in the right place, imo they started advertising there because no1 looks at trade chat coz its full of wts boost spam

Make raids easier and you will get people who rather play them than pay to be boosted.

Currently it’s too much of a struggle to do them in pugs.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Give them a break...
    They need to finance their legendary items somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    So I opened up this thread then opened up the Arena LFG and took this screenshot:
    imgur. com/he9bygw

This is the Raid section:
    imgur. com/wjKbKib

This is the Dungeon section when trying to find a 15:
    imgur. com/iyFb6fH

This is the regular BG section:
    imgur. com/DcH1Gi7

Lastly, this is the RBG section:
    imgur. com/HUif2Ry

This is on Alliance. Every section is spammed with WTS, and anyone arguing that- why? There are some PvPers that I have reported almost daily for 9 months and opened multiple tickets on them specifically who are still there in those screenshots today.
    Its not against ToS to sell or advertise boost runs for gold so nothing will ever happen, and its not even an issue.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Blizzard has to make money, so p2w services need to stay up.

Bobby needs a 3rd yacht.

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    Its not against ToS to sell or advertise boost runs for gold so nothing will ever happen, and its not even an issue.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/187406

"Advertisements are not allowed in the Group Finder. The Group Finder is intended to help players find active groups that are being formed and advertisements make it difficult to find relevant groups."

Although technically you're probably right because Blizzard as a whole is a lying PoS company who say 1 thing but do the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/187406

"Advertisements are not allowed in the Group Finder. The Group Finder is intended to help players find active groups that are being formed and advertisements make it difficult to find relevant groups."

Although technically you're probably right because Blizzard as a whole is a lying PoS company who say 1 thing but do the opposite.
    They mean the group finder channel in chat and not the group finding system that is inplace now because it has been around since WoD, i see no problems with the current version of group finder, you can clearly see boost groups anyway, but the best way to do mythic plus is with friends, pugging is not fun.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

They mean the group finder channel in chat and not the group finding system that is inplace now because it has been around since WoD, i see no problems with the current version of group finder, you can clearly see boost groups anyway, but the best way to do mythic plus is with friends, pugging is not fun.
    just shut up.

1+ Year Old Account
    They make an addon for this, think it’s called bad boy or something like that? There are several that filter these WTS posts out of both chat and LFG.

15+ Year Old Account
    Since BLZ made WOW into a pay2win mentality with tokens, BLZ are just happy players got something to spend the gold on instead of bitching on the forum about inflation.

A programmer with basic hobby knowlegde could make code that would blacklist naming policies and update them as need be.
    Just to bring up Regex, 2-3h to master...
    Last edited by Bakis; 2021-07-30 at 11:06 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertColvert View Post
    tokens were created to counter gold selling and players turned it into what it is today
    Dood...

They both got the exact same purpose but BLZ obviously make money if they sell it.
    Problem is the practice of buying gold grew exponentially by BLZ taking over the selling since its safe unlike goldselling that could be unsafe.
    Hence why it was better back as far as the game goes cos very few players actually bought gold and the economy wasnt fucked up.

Either way it inflated the game with gold.
    Want best lego upgrades?
    Want to be carried in a M+15?
    Want a M+ raid clear?
    Want a namechange?
    Want a serverchange?
    Want a cool mount?
    =sell a token

WoW has turned into both pay2win as well as making nothing ingame really worth putting time in since it can be bought.
    Now some features in the store might be good but what it all means is BLZ monetized it completly, there is so hard to find some fealing of accomplishment when more or less everything can be bought for gold.
    I think the above is one of the main reasons why players who played WoW for some years quit along with the social aspect of the game removed with LFG, LFR, sharding etc.

So dont come and try to make some argument that BLZ introduced tokens to counter gold selling from the old days. It barely had a dent on the economy unlike now.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2021-08-01 at 03:40 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Why can you report groups for advertising in the finder then? Why is the option even there then?