The True Worst Expansion and The Fall of Wow

I have been playing this game since 2005 in vanilla. I had 150+ days in vanilla itself and did all the raids. I have played every expansion and the end game content. Wow was such a once in a life time game. I will always be grateful for the time I spent and the people I met. It started to go downhill in WoTLK but it was still a great game, cata was meh, MoP was good. WoD could of been great but they wasted to so they could make the worst expansion Legion. I dont get why I see alot of people looking back at legion as if it was something great. Yea it had content but the content it had is the same content everyone hates in shadowlands. Look at every system people complain about over and over. World Quests, Artifact Power, Legendarys, Feeling like gear is useless (Wow we get all this special legendary stuff and then boom BFA comes out and it meant nothing) If you look back at vanilla and even classic, when TBC came out people used T3 into T5 raids. When is the last time you have had a item last more then one patch?? It seems like it goes back to something J allan said. You think you do, but you don't. Words never had more meaning. Blizzard thinks we do, but we fucking hate the trash they make over and over. The worst part is, alot of the people in charge were originally former top end players for vanilla & TBC. I remember playing with Lore back on Eredar server, when he made months behind (He made it cuz he was trash and Paradox (Top Guidd , and Rehab #2) wanted absolutely nothing to do with him. These people have lost touch with reality. They feel high and mighty like they know what the players want more then the players do. It's sad to see the state of this game, and we all know where it is headed. They can make all the excuses they want and blame everyone else but the truth is they suck at their job. Maybe they will realize this and we can save this game we love but I doubt it. Thats why there is a mass exodus to FF, and to be honest im about to go too. This isnt made to troll or start a flame war. It was for a actually discussion on ways we can change the direction we are headed before this ship goes down for good.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    wow, imagine that, a one post, whining, and boring poster; who thinks this is their blog space.
    Look, we get it, you hate wow...so just quietly let it die for you and move on then.
    As for me, I'm loving the reboot of tbc, loved the classic reboot, and I still find joy in retail as well.
    And I've played since early tbc.
    and fyi, I LOVED wotlk, best super villan, great story, great continent, loved the talents, the specs, everyting.
    So i guess that cancels your opinion out /shrug
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't this just a modified copypasta?
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "WoW is Dead," "I Quit," and "Game vs. Game" type threads (of which this is all three) don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead