Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    id chime in that what the Hardcore life style ate isnt nessicary world or solo content. What we hate is WAITING to be able to do world or solo content.

Id be completely happy with murdering rares in the maw for 16 hours a day for a few days and then be done with the stygia grind. But the current system where it took some 3-4 months to get all the sockets and 226 potency conduits... Its just so fucking boring.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

I enjoyed your post!
    I'm as HH as it gets. WoD was the only expansion during which I didn't quit and I was raiding in 3 mythic raid teams at the same time during the later months of HFC. Unfortunately the game isn't for me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by gobio View Post
    Overly obsessed with breaking down individuals into 'systemic groups' aka 'labels' are how you get systems after systems.

Instead of players, or gamers, we have 4 systems of people. Lets build more systems to accommodate these 4 systems of people!
    understanding your audience is pretty important. It's just a tool to do that.

Magic: TG started doing this a long time ago. Very interesting stuff that is widely used elsewhere: https://mtg.fandom.com/wiki/Player_type