Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Its basically as boring as before, but now it also breaks immersion.
    I mean depending on UI the empowered buff is just a small visual change

If Blizzard are at Gamescom this year then expect first looks at the 9.2 patch around there. If not then maybe September at the latest. First look =/= ptr ready

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Look...they obviously disappointed you so many time. Move out. Find somebody new. There are tons of other games out there...even MMOs
    I tried :/
    Nothing is clicking for me like WoW does
    Even though I feel like, you just mentioned, I'm being a part of an abusive relationship

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    If Blizzard are at Gamescom this year then expect first looks at the 9.2 patch around there. If not then maybe September at the latest. First look =/= ptr ready
    Pretty much what I'm expecting at this point. Especially with Blizzcon being delayed...
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

Hopefully soon. 9.1 has been on the PTR for a very long time so you've kinda gotten tired of it.

First look? 6-8 months with the patch being about a year from now, followed by 10.0 8 months later. Anyone who thinks this expansion gets a 9.3 is beyond reason.