Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    WoW doesn’t need a bunch more elves. No thanks on that bit. Another alternate timeline doesn’t bother me too much, because it opens up a bunch of ideas. WoD was bad because of Garrisons.

I had a concept for "Ancient Kalimdor", except it would've been a patch in my concept, and not on our Azeroth but an alternate one.

The story would go that Murozond returned and, after a failed attempt to destroy us in the opening patch, he'd go back in time and get help from AU Lei Shen. The Thunder King would lay waste to all opposition thanks to Murozond's future knowledge, and he'd eventually become the World King, with his new palace over top the Well of Eternity.

Kalimdor would be intact, Azshara would be dead, and the "lesser races" would either be subjugated, in hiding, or completely wiped out. Among other alternate, dystopic events. Also Murozond might not be as safe as he thinks he is in this alternate timeline.
    Last edited by Xorzor; 2021-07-31 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorzor View Post
    I had a concept for "Ancient Kalimdor", except it would've been a patch in my concept, and not on our Azeroth but an alternate one.

The story would go that Murozond returned and, after a failed attempt to destroy us in the opening patch, he'd go back in time and get help from AU Lei Shen. The Thunder King would lay waste to all opposition thanks to Murozond's future knowledge, and he'd eventually become the World King, with his new palace over top the Well of Eternity.

Kalimdor would be intact, Azshara would be dead, and the "lesser races" would either be subjugated, in hiding, or completely wiped out. Among other alternate, dystopic events. Also Murozond might not be as safe as he thinks he is in this alternate timeline.
    I would leave that to an Ancient Pandaria expansion. Where we see Lei Shen enslaving the other "lesser races", allying with the Zandalari Trolls, fighting the Mantid, battling Xuen, and going to Uldum.

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    I would leave that to an Ancient Pandaria expansion. Where we see Lei Shen enslaving the other "lesser races", allying with the Zandalari Trolls, fighting the Mantid, battling Xuen, and going to Uldum.
    When this all happened was 12000 years ago, and that is precisely when Murozond would go back to. Chronologically we would arrive maybe a few centuries after that point, where Lei Shen has almost finished cleansing the entirety of Azeroth of "lesser races" and anything else that stands in his way.