Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ...
19
27
28
29
  1. #561
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    That is exactly what I was talking about stockholm syndrome, you are trying your best to defend shitty system. But, but but but... No buts here.

    Either item is a simple drop that is better than what I have and I equip it.
    Or its a static "legendary" (orange color) that is obtained thru a quest/farming like previous legendaries.
    And nothing ever comes close at least till end of expansion. If it's upgradable, I don't need to pay 100k to do so.

    Crafted items as in profession crafted were not comparable to this. Not even close. So don't even start with yet another bad analogy.
    And who's backtracking now? You argument was that "normal" items are not comparable since they don't require gold. They do, I've prolly sinked hundreds of thousands of gold on raiding - how are those items not "earned"? SL leggos are easy to get in comparison.

  2. #562
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    And who's backtracking now? You argument was that "normal" items are not comparable since they don't require gold. They do, I've prolly sinked hundreds of thousands of gold on raiding - how are those items not "earned"? SL leggos are easy to get in comparison.
    What you did is completely irrelevant, might as well buy every BoE since day 1. Doesn't mean everyone had to do it in order to even interact with new system.
    Never backtracked anything. Literally everything applies.
    BfA > Wotlk > Cata > ... > WoD ~ TBC > Vanilla > ................ ? .............. > Legion > ... > Eating Dust > .... > SL
    You said corruption was great system. Can't find it and proceeds to lie again.
    Legendaries were such a great system I had them all before blizz lifted softcap

  3. #563
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    What you did is completely irrelevant, might as well buy every BoE since day 1. Doesn't mean everyone had to do it in order to even interact with new system.
    Never backtracked anything. Literally everything applies.
    You don't have to do this, you can interact with the system the moment you get the drop.
    And since you claim SL leggos are BiS regardless of the rank (cause it's the power that makes it BiS) you can easily craft a rank 1 leggo - those go for peanuts right now. There, interact with the new system to your hearts desire.

  4. #564
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    You don't have to do this, you can interact with the system the moment you get the drop.
    And since you claim SL leggos are BiS regardless of the rank (cause it's the power that makes it BiS) you can easily craft a rank 1 leggo - those go for peanuts right now. There, interact with the new system to your hearts desire.
    You can also wear clothes as warrior, still bad choice.

    I don't understand how hard is to understand that "just craft R1" is not a solution, its a workaround for bad system.
    The fact you are even proposing this proof
    BfA > Wotlk > Cata > ... > WoD ~ TBC > Vanilla > ................ ? .............. > Legion > ... > Eating Dust > .... > SL
    You said corruption was great system. Can't find it and proceeds to lie again.
    Legendaries were such a great system I had them all before blizz lifted softcap

  5. #565
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    You can also wear clothes as warrior, still bad choice.

    I don't understand how hard is to understand that "just craft R1" is not a solution, its a workaround for bad system.
    The fact you are even proposing this proof
    We already established its bad.
    I'm only debunking your claims that it requires hundred of thousands of gold to interact with the new system - which is blatantly false.

  6. #566
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    We already established its bad.
    I'm only debunking your claims that it requires hundred of thousands of gold to interact with the new system - which is blatantly false.
    Wait what. What is bad?
    BfA > Wotlk > Cata > ... > WoD ~ TBC > Vanilla > ................ ? .............. > Legion > ... > Eating Dust > .... > SL
    You said corruption was great system. Can't find it and proceeds to lie again.
    Legendaries were such a great system I had them all before blizz lifted softcap

  7. #567
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Wait what. What is bad?
    The system. It's the worst thing ever invented. I think it might be the final nail in the coffin.

  8. #568
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickb View Post
    This is all only relevant if you Raid is it? I mean for a casual like me that might do LFR at best for a recipe and only does M+ otherwise, I shouldn’t care what slot my legendary is I. Right?
    It is only relevant if you
    - raid
    - get an item with domination socket
    - get a shard of domination for that item
    - item is in the slot your legendary is

    Some people are shocked about the concept of "new patch = new items", hence this whine thread.

  9. #569
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    No shit, because its the same item. That is ahead of everything else regardless of item level. To get higher ilvl you pay gold.
    That is like paying gold to unlock same talent with slightly different numbers.
    So then the problem can easily be fixed with a rank 1 legendary so you can use the legendary and the domination socket. Same item. Low cost. A solution everyone can afford.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  10. #570
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    So then the problem can easily be fixed with a rank 1 legendary so you can use the legendary and the domination socket. Same item. Low cost. A solution everyone can afford.
    Its not a fix, its a workaround for badly designed system that will still cost you depending on server.
    BfA > Wotlk > Cata > ... > WoD ~ TBC > Vanilla > ................ ? .............. > Legion > ... > Eating Dust > .... > SL
    You said corruption was great system. Can't find it and proceeds to lie again.
    Legendaries were such a great system I had them all before blizz lifted softcap

  11. #571
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    So then the problem can easily be fixed with a rank 1 legendary so you can use the legendary and the domination socket. Same item. Low cost. A solution everyone can afford.
    The guy has his own narrative. He seems to think non-legendary items drop for free, he dismisses the costs associated with raiding and other activities, he doesn't understand that the biggest investment is not gold but time. He believes it's an unprecedented thing that you have to re-earn something in WoW, and that non-legendary items are not earned, so replacing them doesn't count. If you want to argue with him, you need to enter his world first, where all of those things are true. I'm going to pass.

  12. #572
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    The guy has his own narrative. He seems to think non-legendary items drop for free, he dismisses the costs associated with raiding and other activities, he doesn't understand that the biggest investment is not gold but time. He believes it's an unprecedented thing that you have to re-earn something in WoW, and that non-legendary items are not earned, so replacing them doesn't count. If you want to argue with him, you need to enter his world first, where all of those things are true. I'm going to pass.
    More like you are trying to create a scenario that did not exist. Or I don't know, have you even played previous expansions?

    Costs of raiding did not suddenly change, you still need flasks and shit, on top of that you have additional cost of maintaining legendary.

    You never had to re-earn anything that you already had. That is like saying you had to craft legendary ring FROM THE BEGINNING in WoD each patch.
    You did not.

    And of course replacing different items does not count for a very simple reason, If item would be powerful enough (Rune of Reorigination, previous tier sets for some classes etc.) you still had them equipped next patch.
    BfA > Wotlk > Cata > ... > WoD ~ TBC > Vanilla > ................ ? .............. > Legion > ... > Eating Dust > .... > SL
    You said corruption was great system. Can't find it and proceeds to lie again.
    Legendaries were such a great system I had them all before blizz lifted softcap

  13. #573
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/legenda...writers-322953

    Having to recraft legendaries in new slots because of the new powerful domination items, how is there not more outrage about this
    Honestly it's gotten too tiresome to expend energy being pissed at blizz anymore. I saw the stupid grindy shit they added this patch and just didn't resub.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

  14. #574
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    More like you are trying to create a scenario that did not exist. Or I don't know, have you even played previous expansions.
    Nah buddy, of course I didnt. I made this account back in 2008 to come here in 2021 and say out loud: this is, without a shadowlands of a doubt, the worst thing ever created, the final nail in the coffin. If only this damn thing didn't require so many nails...

    But it's all true, I swear.

  15. #575
    Epic! Alroxas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hall of the Guardians
    Posts
    1,672
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    but whats with rebuilt leggos ? new leggos ? with Dom gems ? and all the other fucked up treadmill shit still coming ?
    Because it's due to players wanting to min/max the shit out of the game. You never had to put your first legendary in a helm/chest/shoulder slot. You could have taken the "lesser" slot but math showed (at the time) you got more secondaries due to stat budgets if you did craft legendaries in those slots.

    Now that domination gear arrives, suddenly those slots aren't as good as those once considered lessser slots. And for cases where you don't have a lesser slot, blizzard added a third slot.

    Moreover, Blizzard also added free normal sockets to crafted legendaries on socket eligible slots. To further reduce the headache of pre-min/maxing prior to 9.1.

    Oh and did we mention that soul ash drops are increased by 50% and you can continue to farm them (at a reduced rate) in repeated runs (which is a new feature of 9.1).

    Take as a whole, sure shard of domination system could have been better. Maybe if they announced that kind of stuff back in 9.0, players could have prepared better. However, Blizzard HAS made it fairly easy.

    Imagine if Blizzard didn't up the rate of soul ash drops, didn't give free normal sockets, nor additional slots where needed.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

  16. #576
    Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post
    Because it's due to players wanting to min/max the shit out of the game. You never had to put your first legendary in a helm/chest/shoulder slot. You could have taken the "lesser" slot but math showed (at the time) you got more secondaries due to stat budgets if you did craft legendaries in those slots.

    Now that domination gear arrives, suddenly those slots aren't as good as those once considered lessser slots. And for cases where you don't have a lesser slot, blizzard added a third slot.

    Moreover, Blizzard also added free normal sockets to crafted legendaries on socket eligible slots. To further reduce the headache of pre-min/maxing prior to 9.1.

    Oh and did we mention that soul ash drops are increased by 50% and you can continue to farm them (at a reduced rate) in repeated runs (which is a new feature of 9.1).

    Take as a whole, sure shard of domination system could have been better. Maybe if they announced that kind of stuff back in 9.0, players could have prepared better. However, Blizzard HAS made it fairly easy.

    Imagine if Blizzard didn't up the rate of soul ash drops, didn't give free normal sockets, nor additional slots where needed.
    this is the most stupid white knight post i ever read. why? because you acting like „ppl were stat greedy and put it in the bigger slot so its their fault“. what a complete stupid nonsense. ppl didnt know anything about 9.1 when they built their leggy. and ofc they take not the lesser of both slots for no reason.

    what a stupid explanation. never heard so much BS in one post, sorry. shall the players build a time machine or call doc brown, to look into june 2021 when they build their leggy in nov 2020 or what ?

    and in your last statement you tell us we should all praise Blizz for not doing nothing in a patch ??? WTF.

    i mean, if they sell you a fresh turd, they shat in the morning, for 300 dollars, you will buy it instantly and eat it happily going like „yummy, its not diarhea“ or what ?

    saying its the players fault, while praising the company for „helping ppl“ to do things again, they already did, is so incredible ignorant and stupid on so many levels, its absurd. you won the white knight cup of 2021 with this post.

    cheesus christ
    Last edited by Niwes; 2021-07-03 at 05:55 AM.

  17. #577
    "It's not like the legendaries cost an absurd amount of gold - they are actually quite cheap. If you don't have the gold to recraft one, you are doing something wrong in this game haha."

    Laughs in reality.

    - - - Updated - - -

    "Nah the current system we're going forwards with is fine. You have two options here:
    1) If you don't like it, don't do it. Or
    2) Suck it up and deal with something that isn't even a minor problem, let alone a major one."

    I don't mean to dig, but this sounds exactly like "LUV it or LEAVE IT."
    Toxic, hot garbage way of trying to shut down discussion. You do not get to come in and rank problems and then tell people "to just deal" as if you are part of a Player Policing unit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •