1. #1
    I am Murloc! gaymer77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    5,170

    Leatherworking Spec - resto shaman?

    I was looking over the different types of leatherworking while on my shaman and noticed that for the mail options only dragonscale offers spell power and then its just spell power not a "healing" set while the leather "healing" set has spirit on it which is utterly useless for shaman. Is there no mail "healer" BOP crafted sets for leatherworking? My shaman will be OS ele so if there's no "healer" set I'll just go with dragonscale for the ele stats.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Anyone able to help with this?

  2. #2
    You want Windhawk and here is the supporting spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...IwFXw/htmlview


    Edit: didn’t answer the question directly: Tribal. You’ll also want plenty of drums which are spec-agnostic.

  3. #3
    I am Murloc! gaymer77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    5,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    You want Windhawk and here is the supporting spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...IwFXw/htmlview


    Edit: didn’t answer the question directly: Tribal. You’ll also want plenty of drums which are spec-agnostic.
    Thank you. I saw that set and thought it wouldn't work all that well because its a spirit based one instead of mp5. I figured that it would work extremely well for druids as they love spirit just like priests do. The other thing I find interesting is how both the shaman and paladin recommend PMC which has spirit on it.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Thank you. I saw that set and thought it wouldn't work all that well because its a spirit based one instead of mp5. I figured that it would work extremely well for druids as they love spirit just like priests do. The other thing I find interesting is how both the shaman and paladin recommend PMC which has spirit on it.
    I know it’s weird to see +Spirit recommended, but it’s usually because the budget for other stats (mainly +Healing) makes it better than any alternatives.

  5. #5
    I am Murloc! gaymer77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    5,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    I know it’s weird to see +Spirit recommended, but it’s usually because the budget for other stats (mainly +Healing) makes it better than any alternatives.
    Yeah that's what I figure too. Interesting how the "no craft" recommends the resto T4 helm, chest, and shoulders to only get a 3p while the "T4 ele/LW" recommends the ele 2p with the wildhawk. The pally PMC set only has you get 1p of T4 and for T5. Its strange to see some set bonuses that sound really good just completely skipped lol

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    You want Windhawk and here is the supporting spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...IwFXw/htmlview


    Edit: didn’t answer the question directly: Tribal. You’ll also want plenty of drums which are spec-agnostic.
    At the end of phase 1 with the best epics you can get and all of 100 mp5? Ouch. Not sure I agree with the +healing over everything recommendations in all these guides.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •