Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What tv show/series have you been most deeply attached to?

I would say Hollyoaks , me and my mate during our teenage years would every night talking about it

I feel as if I'm in an abusive relationship with "Blacklist." Other than that... Well, I really don't watch much.

The Last Kingdom. It's just been such a fantastic fun show throughout all seasons. The next season will be it's last, but it had a great run. Honorable mention goes to Vikings. I get that these series aren't depictions of "intricate" storytelling, but they're super fun watches if you're a fan of swords, warriors, cool battles, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by druchii5 View Post
    The Last Kingdom. It's just been such a fantastic fun show throughout all seasons. The next season will be it's last, but it had a great run. Honorable mention goes to Vikings. I get that these series aren't depictions of "intricate" storytelling, but they're super fun watches if you're a fan of swords, warriors, cool battles, etc.
    Uthred not aging at all while people around him grew from babies to fully grown really broke the immersion for me. Unless I'm just screwing up the character progression but I could of sworn some characters were babies and then like SURPRISE adults. Meanwhile they just pulled his man-bun back tighter or something lol.

I like many others was heavily into Game of Thrones. I got fully into it and enjoyed looking into all of the little things, sadly the ending has kind of damaged my will to get invested into anything else.

10+ Year Old Account

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah OP is a known re-post bot. Low effort topics/post always lead to his repeated bans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Yeah OP is a known re-post bot. Low effort topics/post always lead to his repeated bans.
    I am convinced he is fishing for personal info to try and get passwords. Every topic is always similar to "name some things that are important to you." And he never posts again in any thread he makes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I am convinced he is fishing for personal info to try and get passwords. Every topic is always similar to "name some things that are important to you." And he never posts again in any thread he makes.

I believe that too.

Stargate - except Universe
    Clone Wars

Rome (2005-2007).
    Best historical mini series with great actors and setting and not a lame soap opera bullshit like Vikings and Last Kingdom which became boring after 2 seasons.

so many - but the most i miss so badly nowadays were shows like "Farscape", "Stargate" + SG Atlantis and lets never forget " Firefly" :P

also lets never forget the classic of classics - "Red Dwarf"

Frazier. Absolutely loved that show.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    As a kid, Quantum Leap stands out the most. I think I was pre-teen-ish at the end and the way they ended it made me cry. One of the few tv shows in my entire life I've ever been emotionally invested enough to cry over. And even as an adult I STILL think the writer's screwed over the main character and its a crappy ending.

As an adult - Hannibal. I'm still pissed and bitter it was cancelled at the end of 3 seasons. The 'smartest' tv show I've ever seen on television - where you really did have to pay attention to follow the plot (probably why it was cancelled.) And right before the season in which they were gonna introduce Clarice. Talk about lost opportunities... yea...very much still bitter. =D Esp. since I have no doubt that if that show had hit live tv NOW - with all the streaming options and now established history of tv shows jumping networks - it would have definitely been picked back up by someone. Vs. When it ended this not being a 'big thing' and though they tried, it was never grabbed up. Such a loss of top tier tv writing and cinematography. Such a beautiful show.
    Last edited by Koriani; 2021-06-30 at 05:35 PM.
    Koriani - Guardians of Forever - BM Huntard on TB; Kharmic - Worgen Druid - TB
    Koriani - none - Dragon of Secret World
    Karmic - Moirae - SWTOR
    inactive: Frith-Rae - Horizons/Istaria; Koriani in multiple old MMOs. I been around a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    Rome (2005-2007).
    Best historical mini series with great actors and setting and not a lame soap opera bullshit like Vikings and Last Kingdom which became boring after 2 seasons.
    God, I need to go back and watch that, I used to watch it on TV, but never saw it all the way through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by uncl55 View Post
    Stargate - except Universe
    Clone Wars
    Universe wasn't bad, it just wasn't given the support of Atlantis and SG-1 were.

But, Stargate for me too.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    I like many others was heavily into Game of Thrones. I got fully into it and enjoyed looking into all of the little things, sadly the ending has kind of damaged my will to get invested into anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Game of Thrones

I loved the show… then it all fell apart for me. I’m still affected by the horrible ending, to the point that I can’t even rewatch the series because of how upset it makes me.
    So many damaged GoT fans out there. At this point we should start a support group.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

Fringe
    Clone Wars
    Monogatari

Lost
    GoT (after horrible/dogshit/atrocious/random synonyme ending it was not worth at all)
    Breaking Bad
    Chernobyl
    ... and most recently as +30yo adult Avatar: The Last Airbender

Currently watching Homeland that seems to be very good but still too early to be sure...

10+ Year Old Account
    Star Trek Voyager
    Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis
    Battlestar Galactica
    Game of Thrones
    Agents of SHIELD
    The Expanse
    Top Gear

Probably the thing I've become most attached to is Game of Thrones. For a very long time I waited for all the seasons to come out so that I could watch this show and not have to wait for new episodes to come out. All the seasons are very cool, but I especially loved the last season. By the way, I watched the last season on 123movies because I couldn't find it anywhere else. I really liked the actress Lena Headey, but it's a shame what they did to her at the end.