Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    Well, that's what a lot of people are doing, except you're just boiling it down to "whining" because you disagree.
    actualy, most of posts on mmo-c dont give ANY "feedback" above "this is shit" which is definitely not feedback, its whining
    and from those few that do give "feedback" quite a few is "its bad bcs IM FORCED to play the game to unlock cosmetic rewards or 0.00001% power upgrade" or "im mad bcs i cant have EVERYTHING"
    Last edited by Lolites; 2021-06-25 at 11:37 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    That explains why I'm not playing then
    And yet still complaining about it. I'd like to see how the monkey's work in your head.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    But are you still playing? And if you're playing TBC then that counts as playing and paying Blizz $$$$$$
    "You can't think Shadowlands is a bad expansion if you play TBC."

Interesting argument.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

I won't play it, has nothing to do with content drought.
    I dislike every system they added.
    I think whats gonna happen, some people will come back to 9.1 and quit after 2-3 months because the game design in general is just bad.

No. Even before the drought I was over SL. I’m tired of seasonal WoW with systems, talent trees, m+ etc inspired more by d3 than WoW vanilla.

The mythic raid was fun but that was it

- another season of borrowed power. Zzzz
    - the zones. What boring unconnected NOT WoW nonsense is this bs?
    - Choreghast is the worst rogue like game I’ve ever seen
    - m+ gets no credit since it’s legions creation, not SL, and tbh I was already over m+ last expac
    - the legendarys themselves are pathetic in power. Legion legendarys were many times better, both in terms of creativity and especially power and fun.
    - the maw.. do I need to say anything at all about that waste of dev time?!
    - no new races
    - no new class
    - covenants are a joke and badly designed
    - the story is the worst in WoW history by a large margin.

So yeah, even before the drought this expac was in trouble. Try and remember people like towelie (huge Blizz shill) were calling this expac out back in feb and March.

What exactly is there that’s new and innovative about SL?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    But are you still playing? And if you're playing TBC then that counts as playing and paying Blizz $$$$$$

- - - Updated - - -

I guess that's why 7 million people left.
    I am playing tbc but I did cancel my sub for the first time in vanilla because I have zero intention of ever touching the rotting, smoldering corpse that is SL ever again and as much as I loved tbc, I don’t need to re enjoy it like I did classic.

Classic saved Bfa, I don’t think it will save SL

Gonna disagree. The big feeling I've had for most of Shadowlands so far is that Blizzard is doing its best to make me not enjoy it, and me enjoying playing with friends and guildies in spite of Blizzard's efforts, not because of them.

A lot of "let's release player-unfriendly things/things in a player-unfriendly state, then fix them later, but we're not gonna just fix them outright, we're gonna half-fix them and tack some other prerequisite to that fix that players need to EARN."

One example is the stuff with anima gains. A lot of players have complained about anima gains, and rather than increasing them across the board, Blizzard will increase your anima gains if you jump through hoops for them. (upgrading Covenant Sanctums)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    actualy, most of posts on mmo-c dont give ANY "feedback" above "this is shit" which is definitely not feedback
    It definitely is feedback. Not great feedback for sure, certainly not constructive in the majority, but it is feedback.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread didn't start off great and seems unlikely to go anywhere constructive. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead