Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What popular apps/websites do you never use?

I have never used tiktok and tinder and not been on daily motion for years

15+ Year Old Account
    The phishing is real with this one
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Drummer View Post
    I have never used tiktok, and tinder and not been on daily motion for years
    Tiktok, Tinder, Twitter, netflix

Tiktok, Tinder, Instagram, Twitter

All forms of social media other than Facebook. And FB only to keep in touch with a few friends and family that i dont see often.

Can you give me a list of those popular apps/websites? If I don't use them, how do I know they exist?
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

5+ Year Old Account
    I use none of it. Except Youtube. That one is and will continue to be hard to break.

I am currently using Instagram for business. I contacted the service https://accfarm.com/buy-instagram-accounts to buy an account for a business, since now it is very difficult to upgrade an account on my own. Now all sales go through Instagram, so there is no way without it.

I also don't use tinder or instagram. I didn't use tinder for a long time because I thought it was a useless platform. Now I spend much time in Tiktok. It's quite a popular app for young generation and there are many funny videos. Moreover, I used to make my own videos and promote them. Tokkz helped me to increase my audience and I get 100k views in average for each video
    Last edited by mariopepper; 2021-07-27 at 12:40 PM.

What popular apps/websites do you never use?
    >lists dailymotion as one of said websites

All i use is reddit, youtube, twitch and mmo champ if that counts.

Keyboard Turner
    1+ Year Old Account
    insta,netflix,reddit,youtube

i slowly started to try and migrate off a lot of the mainsites, though main reason was an email change which caused a catasophre with all the sites dunno why
    redddit seems impossible for me to use i used to use that, tho i logged in to facebook and it seems easier than years back tho i dont use it

I use all Social Media Accounts. I am a Social Media Marketing Expert. If you want to know about all social media services then visit this site.

Quote Originally Posted by calvin87877 View Post
    I use all Social Media Accounts. I am a Social Media Marketing Expert. If you want to know about all social media services then visit this site.
    I also use social media websites too. This helps me to get connected with others, friends and relatives.

I agree with this answer.

- - - Updated - - -

some of my keyboard keys do not press, do you think it might be dust?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never used Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, WhatsApp or SnapChat
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Hose View Post
    I am currently using Instagram for business. I contacted the service to buy an account for a business, since now it is very difficult to upgrade an account on my own. Now all sales go through Instagram, so there is no way without it.
    That's bullshit) It doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Glosef View Post
    That's bullshit) It doesn't help.
    Using the service an adbot advertised and it not working? I'm so shocked! /s

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Using the service an adbot advertised and it not working? I'm so shocked! /s
    I do not use such a service)) There is no need for it. Or do you think I'm a moron? That I can't tell the difference between a bot and a user? I wrote it so others won't follow the link)