Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Am I lvling to slow?

Thought I'd level up my paladin today and only went from 18-22 in 6 hours.

Is there a faster way as solo?

A few things - between 1 and 70, you absolutely will hit some rough patches - maybe quests dry up a bit, maybe you get stuck with all time consuming quests, maybe they are long travel, maybe low DR (at least you get mob XP) but one thing is for sure, the only way to get over these humps is to keep playing.

Then, one day you will look down and say "wtf? when did i ding 47?".

Are there faster ways to level? Yeah, absolutely, but my advise is simple - if you are not experienced with those methods already, now is NOT the time to try and start. Just put ya head down, ass up, and get it done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    A few things - between 1 and 70, you absolutely will hit some rough patches - maybe quests dry up a bit, maybe you get stuck with all time consuming quests, maybe they are long travel, maybe low DR (at least you get mob XP) but one thing is for sure, the only way to get over these humps is to keep playing.

Then, one day you will look down and say "wtf? when did i ding 47?".

Are there faster ways to level? Yeah, absolutely, but my advise is simple - if you are not experienced with those methods already, now is NOT the time to try and start. Just put ya head down, ass up, and get it done.
    Are Classic raids 'roflstomp' once you're a geared 70 in tbc ?

What spec are you? Also how are you leveling

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Geisl View Post
    Raids aee eaay beford you hit 70. Kara was ran by people at 68.

No, not really. Not the raids, if you are meaning to solo. The gap between 60 and 70 is nothing like the modern gaps in retail between expansions.
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

No, not really. Not the raids, if you are meaning to solo. The gap between 60 and 70 is nothing like the modern gaps in retail between expansions.
    What? Of course they are. Every single raid in tbcc will be 1 shot and down within an hour or two of its release

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Kara was ran by people at 68.
    Only if they were all druids. Currently all non-druids are required to be 70 finish the kara attunement.
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    My opinion is a fact.
    Having opinions are F A C T S.
    Stating you do not agree with my world has no impact on mine.
    It is not the same as talking about math either.
    This is talking about MY perception and so to me it is A fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    What spec are you? Also how are you leveling

- - - Updated - - -

Raids aee eaay beford you hit 70. Kara was ran by people at 68.
    I'd assume only the druids were 68 since you can't get attuned without a flying mount, which you get at 70 unless you are a druid.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

What? Of course they are. Every single raid in tbcc will be 1 shot and down within an hour or two of its release
    You are extremely confused - they asked if CLASSIC raids would be roflstomped by a level 70 - eg will lvl 70 characters be soloing naxx etc. Im really not sure why you are talking about TBCC raids...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I'd assume only the druids were 68 since you can't get attuned without a flying mount, which you get at 70 unless you are a druid.
    Worse than that, the question was regarding a lvl 70 clearing classic raids. As i said, groups will obviously clear a lvl 60 raid easily, but its a different story solo, which i assumed the question was asking since they said "A" lvl 70, not a group/raid of 70s.

[QUOTE=Utrrabbit;53249599]What spec are you? Also how are you leveling/QUOTE]

Ret and just going from zone to zone. Currently finishing up in red ridge then moving to duskwood.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    The only "fast" way is spam dungeons with rested exp. Also use artifacts etc helps. Also use some addon to automate stuff like pick up and hand in quests.
    This is a question asked in the CLASSIC forums. There are no such things as artifact in Classic.

5+ Year Old Account
    Worse than that, the question was regarding a lvl 70 clearing classic raids. As i said, groups will obviously clear a lvl 60 raid easily, but its a different story solo, which i assumed the question was asking since they said "A" lvl 70, not a group/raid of 70s.
    Thanks yeah, wondering level of solo-ness, but that's fine from what it looks like should be more than easy enough with groups and probably not require a full on group if geared I assume?

Quote Originally Posted by Healzerbot View Post
    Is there a faster way as solo?
    Vanilla is all about the levelling - relish it, nothing really to do when you hit 60.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Thanks yeah, wondering level of solo-ness, but that's fine from what it looks like should be more than easy enough with groups and probably not require a full on group if geared I assume?
    Wont need a full group no, there are certainly some encounters that either require some intense "gaming" / glitching or other shenanigans, but yeah even just the raw damage coming in and going out, on a raw numbers level it just doesnt work.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Vanilla is all about the levelling - relish it, nothing really to do when you hit 60.
    Go to outlands?

Quote Originally Posted by Healzerbot View Post
    Go to outlands?
    "Vanilla".... what's outlands.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

"Vanilla".... what's outlands.
    An area to level from 58-70 with the release of tBC Classic.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Sounds faster than just staying in Elwyn forest killing boars.

There might be nothing enjoyable to do for you, but as a general statement is is just wrong.

[QUOTE=Healzerbot;53249715]
    What spec are you? Also how are you leveling/QUOTE]

Ret and just going from zone to zone. Currently finishing up in red ridge then moving to duskwood.
    Prot is a lot faster and safer to level. As you can handle more mobe safer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    They only had 1 70 to open it up everyone elee was 68. Everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

You are extremely confused - they asked if CLASSIC raids would be roflstomped by a level 70 - eg will lvl 70 characters be soloing naxx etc. Im really not sure why you are talking about TBCC raids...

- - - Updated - - -

Classic is lumped wity TBC Classic. They are BOTH classic. When someone says Classic they are refering to everything including Vanilla classic and TBC classic unless specified.

Theh also never once mentioned soloing. That being said all raids in vanilla will be easy. You already had people 3 manning them before TBCA hit.