Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    I played the game for about 6 hours and it was confusing as all hell. I started out in a big city not really knowing what was going on. The quests were pretty generic (kill these, talk to this guy here, etc) and I couldn't really get a grasp on who I was and what I was doing.

I'll probably play more at some point once I get burnt out with WoW. I expect 9.2 won't release for quite a while so once my guild is done with Heroic SoD I'll probably give FFIX another go.

Forced solo content. I'm not against story being soloable, I'm against being forced to solo in a mmo. I play MMO's primarily as a Co-op game with my wife. It's cumbersome going through the msq and having to drop out and in of groups every few quests

As the FFXIV subforum has a few threads that repeat the same themes, I've opted to consolidate critical discussion of the game into another thread. This thread will now be closed.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." - Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead