Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    5+ Year Old Account
    I tried it last summer I think. I liked the story and atmosphere, but couldn't stand the interface and the combat.

hype train 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    I tried it last summer I think. I liked the story and atmosphere, but couldn't stand the interface and the combat.
    work through it. because its legit satisfying to quest in tokyo.
    Last edited by ippollite; 2021-07-02 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ippollite View Post

funny.... I legit HATE questing in Tokyo. Tokyo is where my motivation to finish the story died. I enjoyed everywhere else, but Tokyo is just... blah. its not that its not interesting. its just there is something about it that just.. blah. maybe its that its so covered in Filth.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ippollite View Post

Tempting. Japanese culture is one of my known weaknesses.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    and honestly as much as i loved the dungeons, they had the same problem for me that ESO dungeons do. I want to see all of the story and explore every nook and cranny but vast majority of people aint got no time for that. though at least in legends, i could go back and solo earlier stuff since you still get to outlevel it (unlike ESO where everything is scaled)
    TBH the only change in Legends that I actually liked was making the normal dungeons into in effect 3-man scenarios. I would imagine (because I barely touched Legends) that it would make it much easier to find 2 like-minded individuals to explore the dungeons together at a slow pace, but I appreciate that's just an assumption on my part.

This game still exists? I legit forgot all about this game. i remember the graphics were pretty good for its time but I just couldn't get into it.