Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    They may have pulled the life support plug but it's still the best Blizzard game you can play at the moment. Unironically the most innovative and fun Moba you can play.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

Yes, it is dead.

When a MOBA literally hasn't received any new patch in 6 months (the latest patch dates back to May 18, 2021), the MOBA is dead/in maintenance mode. Which is the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Yes, it is dead.

When a MOBA literally hasn't received any new patch in 6 months (the latest patch dates back to May 18, 2021), the MOBA is dead/in maintenance mode. Which is the same thing.
    Last update was on September 27th. It's literally the thread below this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    What you listed below was a "balance update", not "a patch".

On the OFFICIAL Hots website, the last content patch dates back to May.

https://news.blizzard.com/en-gb/heroes-of-the-storm

Elemental Lord
    There have been undocumented patches since then but just minor hotfixes. Super important stuff like changing the colour of Tracers underwear lol.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    There have been undocumented patches since then but just minor hotfixes. Super important stuff like changing the colour of Tracers underwear lol.
    Wait, what? How is this the first I'm hearing of this?

Elemental Lord
    Wait, what? How is this the first I'm hearing of this?
    They occasionally push out tiny change patches that are only a few meg, usually they load when you launch the game. About three weeks ago they released one that changed the colour of the underwear tracer wears on one of her Herald skins. Her ready for action animation involves her spinning around and flicking her skirt up, and her previous undershorts were either the same colour as her skin or not rendering a texture (No idea which as there's no patch note), the result being it looked like you could see her butt, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    They occasionally push out tiny change patches that are only a few meg, usually they load when you launch the game. About three weeks ago they released one that changed the colour of the underwear tracer wears on one of her Herald skins. Her ready for action animation involves her spinning around and flicking her skirt up, and her previous undershorts were either the same colour as her skin or not rendering a texture (No idea which as there's no patch note), the result being it looked like you could see her butt, lol.
    That's amazing.

Then again, Nazeebo did have testicles for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They may have pulled the life support plug but it's still the best Blizzard game you can play at the moment. Unironically the most innovative and fun Moba you can play.
    Yikes, hard disagree. I'd even argue it's the worst game Blizzard ever released, and also the worst active MOBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    i'd give that credit to hearthstone but i do agree it is best moba
    i played dota for 7 years since day 1 and then lol for 3+ seasons (4 years?) until HotS became real, and i instantly loved it
    then blizz fucking ruined it with total ignorance that blizz own employees didn't know it has an e-scene and even mocked the teams
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power