Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    dramatic plot scene.

Like, she fucked killed the Lich king, why a mere green dragon would scare her off is beyond me, she could have just killed the two of then with two legs wrapped around her back

Power lv and consistency in this game is awful, i don't know why they put then with dragon ball lv of powers to keep doing those things.
    We can do simple math

Lei Shen > Lich King

Lei Shen = Wild god level

Aspects >>> Wildgods

Arthas > Bolvar

Ysera >>>>>> Lich King

hmmm why would she run

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    I didn’t say tyrande was smart about it
    Come on... be realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    Tyrande just promised Sylvanas to get her head few moments ago... So yes, I also got that impression.
    That's what you say when you are about to kill someone. Sometimes, people behead their victims with sharp blades, carrying it as a sign of triumph.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post

At least this cutscene brings us memes.

"Harder, daddy."

Quote Originally Posted by Smallfruitbat View Post
    I don't know who did this, but it pretty much sums it up for me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...owlands_story/
    Before seeing this cinematic, that is exactly what i thought. With their writing leaning towards peace and love, it became more and more apparent.

same thing wrong it would be by putting on a human or a dwarf
    Night elves had fangs. Canines are not unthinkable.

Quote Originally Posted by geco View Post
    As they said a while ago.
    Elune seems to have said "no, I don't give you more power."

I mean it is more than clear that Elune stopped giving him power.
    let's just keep working with your head canon for a moment then. elune has decided that tyrande gets no more power suddenly when she is about to take her vengeance.

1. why did elune give her the power in the first place if she wasn't going to allow tyrande to kill sylvanas?
    2. why did every other night warrior explode from power and suddenly tyrande is the only known example of the power flooding away?
    3. if elune can decide to stop giving power to people who perform the night ritual, why did anyone at all ever get the power beyond the first person who summarily exploded and elune realized she didn't like that anymore?

there are so many plot holes just with this cinematic. and no, the whole "my life for yours" line means jack to me. tyrande KNEW she was going to die from this power when she got it back in 8.1. that means she KNEW her life was forfeit and all she wanted was to kill sylvanas. tyrande suddenly saying "my life for yours" just as she is about to win DOESN'T mean she was going to try and explode. the so called "suicide" moment which occurs at 2:07 shows no signs up a build up of energy to explode. it's literally just tyrande choking sylvanas. and don't give me the "she was ripping her head off" spiel please. at 2:15, you can clearly see tyrandes hands are overlapped. last i check, you don't have your hands on top of each other to rip off a head. she is plainly choking.

this entire cinematic is a giant turd. heck, tyrande finally has a chance to kill sylvanas with a surprise attack and instead decides to kill the maw behemoth and announce herself? for such a person who is solely devoted to revenge to the point of ignoring friends, family, and allies, she sure did seem to care about helping out ardenweald enough to kill the less threatening mindless beast instead of a general of the army...

People actually like this dragonball Z / marvel capeshit?

dramatic plot scene.

Like, she fucked killed the Lich king, why a mere green dragon would scare her off is beyond me, she could have just killed the two of then with two legs wrapped around her back

Power lv and consistency in this game is awful, i don't know why they put then with dragon ball lv of powers to keep doing those things.
    Because it's simple my friend. Sylvannas is not that powerful as many on this forum think. Her plot armor is just huge but apart from that the only noticable feats are killing an Old Orc Warrior Saurfang and a pathetic version of the Lich King.

She lost against Malfurion and she would have been dead if it wasn't for Saurfang.
    She lost against Genn and she would have been dead if Genn did not decide to talk at the start but go for a stealth kill or decided to go inside with his whole guard or if he decided not to stop the attack to let her get up.
    She could not fight any of the other Eternal ones of the Shadowlands.
    She could not go and abduct any of the Racial Leaders of Azeroth herself and had to send lackeys.
    She left in shames from Orgrimmar and if it wasn't for plot armor she could have been dead.
    She died from Godfrey but ressurected by Valkyr plot armor.
    She had no way of stopping Jaina in the Undercity otherwise she could do that.
    And finally she clearly lost against Tyrande saved at the last second by her plot armor as Elune refused Tyrande doing a Vegeta Explosion move cause that was where it was going. Then run with her tail between her legs in the sight of Ysera.

Anduin on the other hand who was already a powerhouse became a mega powerhouse easily defeating an Eternal One with his whole court in just two moves. Isn't it strange why the Jailer sends Anduin now and has Sylvannas as canon fodder?

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    But wouldn't Nathanos just show up? We are in the afterlife. Nathanos should just show up like: "Waddap people? Mind if I join the fun?"
    Thats what makes me feel like hes going to be a plot point to why Syl betrays the jailer like "haha i have his soul as insurance so you dont back stab me!"
    "Then ill side with the Heroes to get my one true love back!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    Night elves had fangs. Canines are not unthinkable.
    Not that big not that wild

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    We can do simple math

Lei Shen > Lich King

Lei Shen = Wild god level

Aspects >>> Wildgods

Arthas > Bolvar

Ysera >>>>>> Lich King

hmmm why would she run
    I hope you are being ironic, cause a lot of people here say things similar and aren't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    But wouldn't Nathanos just show up? We are in the afterlife. Nathanos should just show up like: "Waddap people? Mind if I join the fun?"
    I think the implication here is that the Jailer has taken Nathanos and kept his soul elsewhere, likely as insurance should Sylvanas begin to slip her leash and get ideas about redemption and/or getting one over on him.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Because it's simple my friend. Sylvannas is not that powerful as many on this forum think. Her plot armor is just huge but apart from that the only noticable feats are killing an Old Orc Warrior Saurfang and a pathetic version of the Lich King.
    thats because the power level is retarded, she beat the lich king without a sweat and their answer was because she was empowered by the Janitor, while the sylvanas who fought against Malfurion and saurfang(and everything else you said) was not.

Someone who defeat the Lich king easy, should not run with fear by a green dragon, period.

ITs the same retarded thing as Rokhan, Zul, Talanji, Nathanos and that elf running away scared from Jaina, is just awful writing that does not keep on track with consistency and power lv.

Not that big not that wild

I hope you are being ironic, cause a lot of people here say things similar and aren't.
    Its literally the lore blizzard gave us?

Blizzard stated Lei Shen would win against The lichking in a 1v1. Lei Shen took 30 days something to defeat a wild god when at the hight of his power. Aspects have shown multiple feats which exceed any wildgod. Heck the stone copy of Alextrasza only made to carry Rhonin and Krasus teared through the legions army similiar to what wildgods did before.

only thing you could argue is that we have no source if bolvar is weaker or stronger than arthas was

edit : the lichking was so non existant for the aspects that they ignored his existence and had their own little war instead

Elune knows Sylvanus is good deep inside and on a path to redemption.

Quote Originally Posted by zetitup View Post
    Out of curiosity, why did Sylvanas flee when Ysera appeared? Did i miss something?
    It was a trick all along and since she was already caught why not continue to let them chase her so Anduin can get the rest of the sigils while they're fixated on vengeance.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    let's just keep working with your head canon for a moment then. elune has decided that tyrande gets no more power suddenly when she is about to take her vengeance.

1. why did elune give her the power in the first place if she wasn't going to allow tyrande to kill sylvanas?
    2. why did every other night warrior explode from power and suddenly tyrande is the only known example of the power flooding away?
    3. if elune can decide to stop giving power to people who perform the night ritual, why did anyone at all ever get the power beyond the first person who summarily exploded and elune realized she didn't like that anymore?

there are so many plot holes just with this cinematic. and no, the whole "my life for yours" line means jack to me. tyrande KNEW she was going to die from this power when she got it back in 8.1. that means she KNEW her life was forfeit and all she wanted was to kill sylvanas. tyrande suddenly saying "my life for yours" just as she is about to win DOESN'T mean she was going to try and explode. the so called "suicide" moment which occurs at 2:07 shows no signs up a build up of energy to explode. it's literally just tyrande choking sylvanas. and don't give me the "she was ripping her head off" spiel please. at 2:15, you can clearly see tyrandes hands are overlapped. last i check, you don't have your hands on top of each other to rip off a head. she is plainly choking.

this entire cinematic is a giant turd. heck, tyrande finally has a chance to kill sylvanas with a surprise attack and instead decides to kill the maw behemoth and announce herself? for such a person who is solely devoted to revenge to the point of ignoring friends, family, and allies, she sure did seem to care about helping out ardenweald enough to kill the less threatening mindless beast instead of a general of the army...
    Hmm, you have some good points. But de vuelat I do not see the problem in the kinematics itself. But in what vessel is all the rest of the Lore.
    The whole plot of the night war is so hollow that it is difficult to know if there is something or not.

In other words, in my view it is not that "it doesn't make sense" but that "they told it very badly." But you are right seeing most nobody or almost nobody saw things like me so the cinematic is wrong and it explains very badly what it wants to tell.

In case you want to tell what I believe in case you want to tell what you believe if it is garbage. (Not because your opinion is garbage. But because, as you say, your way of reading it is full of holes)

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    It's a really cool cinematic.. .loving how Tyrande really takes on Sylvanas

There are 3 times Sylvanas is actually afriad and surprised.

When Tyrande'shands were on her throat, the expression painted is that Sylvanas is terrified, but when the finishing blow doesn't come, her smile returns as wshe notices the night warriors power waning.

Without it Sylvanas is able to pull her hands back..so does that mean Sylvanas is stronger than Tyrande without the night warrior power at this stage? Or maybe it's like a cooldown before she can switch to the arcane powers of her goddess and finish her off, i mean the mode Tyrande is in is dark side, i think if the dark side of the moon is fading, you can't just summon the full strength of the moon and stars and that very moment.

I'm speculating here, we have no idea what's going on inside. we're just shown and have to figure out.
    Exactly so far all the actions were with the bad guy saying "it's part of my plan" like Aizen. Which leaves a bad taste in your voice.

We have to lose here for the script (the script is already very bad) But at least you have to make it look like we're really causing trouble for the bad guy.

In other words, the fight against Nathanos is known by many that Nathanos was simply winning and escapes, that of BFA. (and SW's feels more like a tasteless apology).
    Here even the most pessimistic have to admit that the first half of the fight Tyrande was winning and what is more, everything they say loses because Elune cuts the tap.

To repeat myself in BFA the Kaldorei lose by script not by strategy of the Horde.
    Here I know that they lose because Elune stopped, not because of Guion. The best proof is that more than half are saying that Elune is an idiot ... and in Teldrazzil it is still argued that it did not make sense.

I mean, notice that no one is saying "why didn't Yesara arrive earlier?". But there are still people wondering why the Dranei and Warguens weren't defending Teldrazzil.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Its literally the lore blizzard gave us?

Blizzard stated Lei Shen would win against The lichking in a 1v1. Lei Shen took 30 days something to defeat a wild god when at the hight of his power. Aspects have shown multiple feats which exceed any wildgod. Heck the stone copy of Alextrasza only made to carry Rhonin and Krasus teared through the legions army similiar to what wildgods did before.

only thing you could argue is that we have no source if bolvar is weaker or stronger than arthas was

edit : the lichking was so non existant for the aspects that they ignored his existence and had their own little war instead
    your math is far off, don't make sense and have lots of plot holes and ignore other things, there is a different gap in power among the wild gods and the aspects, if they stronger than the LK there would be no sweat in wtLK to defeat arthas..

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    I think it's more to save Tyrande, and i think the cinematic with Elune which has Tyrande learn to contorl the power at last, as the first Night warrior ever to do so, will reveal why this happened.
    If Elune wanted to save Tyrande she would not have given her the power of the Night Warrior in the first place since it has always been fatal before.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Elune knows Sylvanus is good deep inside and on a path to redemption.
    See above, it does not compute with Eluna giving Tyrande the power of the Night Warrior in the first place.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    If Elune wanted to save Tyrande she would not have given her the power of the Night Warrior in the first place since it has always been fatal before.

See above, it does not compute with Eluna giving Tyrande the power of the Night Warrior in the first place.
    Your mistake is that you don't see Tyrande for what she is. A little girl who has tantrums.
    If Elune did not give her the powers, her ritual would go wrong and she died so she had to give her the powers because the baby asks and now she has to take them away because she is going to hurt herself.

Sylvanas and Nathanos are/were so protected by the plot, it's really frustrating.

thats because the power level is retarded, she beat the lich king without a sweat and their answer was because she was empowered by the Janitor, while the sylvanas who fought against Malfurion and saurfang(and everything else you said) was not.

Someone who defeat the Lich king easy, should not run with fear by a green dragon, period.

ITs the same retarded thing as Rokhan, Zul, Talanji, Nathanos and that elf running away scared from Jaina, is just awful writing that does not keep on track with consistency and power lv.
    It's simple again. Bolvar is not a powerful Lich King. He is a pathetic version of him. A shadow of what Arthas was. Sylvannas had the power of the Jailer by the time he met him when she commited suicide. Bolvar is simply pathetic compared to the original Lich King. It's also the same with the other situation.

Considering the feats Jaina have shown it's no wonder any of the others were able to match her.

Quote Originally Posted by geco View Post
    Your mistake is that you don't see Tyrande for what she is. A little girl who has tantrums.
    If Elune did not give her the powers, her ritual would go wrong and she died so she had to give her the powers because the baby asks and now she has to take them away because she is going to hurt herself.
    If Elune can take away the power of the Night Warrior without exploding Tyrande there is no reason to assume the ritual would kill her if Elune tells her to F*** off.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death