Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    And by "makes sense" you mean "go the way i want it to go" which is pathetic. And I can spin your crappy argument and also say "you can go elswhere if you can't handle my opinion that you are a whiner who can't appreciate a story in mmorpg for what it is".
    And you have the guts of telling others that they are problem before posting this verbal diarhea.

The reason why Tyrande was depowered by Elune is most probably because she said "My life for hers" and Elune, for whatever reason, seems to need Tyrande alive (either because she needs her in her service, to protect her or to teach her a lesson).

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    The reason why Tyrande was depowered by Elune is most probably because she said "My life for hers" and Elune, for whatever reason, seems to need Tyrande alive (either because she needs her in her service, to protect her or to teach her a lesson).
    Yet Elune granted her the power boost 5 seconds earlier, Tyrande asked for it with the clear intention to die and she got it. So Elune was fine with her dying, but suddenly changed her mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackstraw View Post
    But there was just no stake and no consistency in the entire event, the Forsaken lost even more of their identity and will soon lose the last thing it made them the race they've been for more than a decade at the time of BfA, and the Horde will lose Arathi and any claim to Darkshore because these warfronts have been canonically won by the Alliance, who lost a capital city whose significance is akin or greater than Undercity, and nothing more.
    This isn't an argument for the existence of Alliance bias though; the problem is a lack of plausibility and meaningful consequences due to the game being hamstrung by terrible writers and its two faction system that always has to result in basically the same stalemate in order to mildly cater to both sides.

I'm not saying that the Horde gets treated any better. What they've been doing to the Forsaken for the last few years is nothing short of an atrocity. Taking a faction that always was as comically evil as it gets being forcibly converted to the cult of Anduin while having your faction leader turned into plot device must really sting for Forsaken players.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Yet Elune granted her the power boost 5 seconds earlier, Tyrande asked for it with the clear intention to die and she got it. So Elune was fine with her dying, but suddenly changed her mind.
    And then we get a questline about Tyrande getting consumed by the Night Warrior's power later on and we have to save her. Then again it's WoW, so it's pretty much par for the course for Elune to be a flip-flopper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ultimately she still did nothing, Sylvanas got the sigil and got away, i mean you could say she sowed some seed of distrust when she mentioned Nathanos to her... but thats about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    And then we get a questline about Tyrande getting consumed by the Night Warrior's power later on and we have to save her.
    Yeah the entire thing doesn't make sense, unless Elune likes to play with mortals. Which could be true, it is quite possible some on the Blizz lore team liked the portrayal of dota Elune aka Selemene.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    This isn't an argument for the existence of Alliance bias though; the problem is a lack of plausibility and meaningful consequences due to the game being hamstrung by terrible writers and its two faction system that always has to result in basically the same stalemate in order to mildly cater to both sides.
    I wrote a snarky remark on how a faction is bluer and blonder, but the thing is: I agree. There is no singular preference when it comes down to faction, it's the bigger themes such as Anduinism that now have to be the focal point around which the plot more often than not loses its consistency.
    We're losing plausible writing to the shorter term reward of spectacle, and even then the spectacle manages a number of obscene plot holes even at its perceived best and flashiest.

A shame, really.

Dramatic climax. Do not forget shitty Blizzard writing and that you should not try to see anything else that what is shown in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackstraw View Post
    I wrote a snarky remark on how a faction is bluer and blonder, but the thing is: I agree. There is no singular preference when it comes down to faction, it's the bigger themes such as Anduinism that now have to be the focal point around which the plot more often than not loses its consistency.
    We're losing plausible writing to the shorter term reward of spectacle, and even then the spectacle manages a number of obscene plot holes even at its perceived best and flashiest.

A shame, really.
    It seems to inevitably happen to any larger fictional universe that starts getting occupied with portraying a narrative instead of portraying a setting. As the story itself becomes more ostentatious, logical flaws and plotholes automatically become magnified.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Problem is, they most likely won't let the players do that either.
    Oh I agree 100% they are going to pull a redemption story for her. She's going to "enough" her way out of death from us for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    And you have the guts of telling others that they are problem before posting this verbal diarhea.
    Not like your post was exactly substantial either. The irony!

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Ultimately she still did nothing, Sylvanas got the sigil and got away, i mean you could say she sowed some seed of distrust when she mentioned Nathanos to her... but thats about it.
    I mean... Kel'Thuzad serves her master and is a pretty high rank within his army. There's absolutely no way Sylvanas doesn't know about it. Well, there is if they want to go with the "oh no I didn't know about this I HATE HIM NOW" trope but that would be such a cringe writing and realistically I can't imagine how she wouldn't know anyway.

So I guess she gives no fucks at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah the entire thing doesn't make sense, unless Elune likes to play with mortals. Which could be true, it is quite possible some on the Blizz lore team liked the portrayal of dota Elune aka Selemene.
    Up until Shadowlands it was a common belief Elune was THE goddess of Warcraft universe. Seeing the extent of the Night Warrior powers and the connection between Elune, the Winter Queen and Shadowlands, I guess it's no longer a case. Which means she no longer should be a benevolent being by default. She might as well be like any other cosmic force, using mortals as tools and granting them power for its own benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by cirdanx View Post
    You have not proven anything nor have you any facts because the cinematic contradicts the little fantasy story you have in your head.
    I've proven that every argument/point you wrote about the topic was wrong.

Tyrande was clearly overpowering Sylvanas. That's all.

That level of fanfiction is ridiculous, there is no possible way of a discussion. You only see what you want to see and even admitted as much when saying you are trying to make sense of it...because it didn´t make one to begin with.
    Says the guy who said that "Sylvanas was on the defense mode 99% of the time because she was trying to learn how to fight with Tyrande".

Oh and yes, Sylvanas IS acting stupid, because that´s how Blizzard wrote her.
    LOL
    That's the point. She's stupid, because... Blizzard wrote her as stupid. It's not like Sylvanas has some kind of individual character outside from WoW, but I understand that sometimes fanboyism is too strong to realize the truth.

They're not when the reason Tyrande got entangled is because she got hit with Sylvanas' spell (and when both achieve sweet nothing). You're engaging in special pleading right now. And yes, gritting teeth for a split second because you're being choked is a sure sign of panic. However could I have missed that.
    You can clearly see her face expression. She was helpless, couldn't do anything.

Yes, it does make her stupid. I haven't argued against that part. As I pointed out earlier in the thread even her accepting the duel was stupid because she accepted it to make Saurfang suffer, yet the duel wasn't actually necessary to achieve that because she could have made him suffer by capturing him in battle (that the Alliance was unlikely to win by their own commentary) and torturing him for eternity instead. But Alliance surviving because Sylvanas got hit with plot-induced stupidity doesn't constitute proof of her being weak, which is your main argument here. It kinda indicates the opposite, if anything.
    Yes and I totally agree. My point wasn't that she didn't show how weak she was, but how bad decision she made in that certain situation.

I'm trying to put words in your mouth so hard that you admitted you added a second explanation in the very next sentence. Do you even know what the phrase means? Or are you just blindly parroting something you saw on the forum hoping it would stick? To make sure you won't try to bend over backwards about this again, I'll just quote you.
    As I wrote above - I was just trying to see that situation from YOUR point of view - which still made my point correct, but with totally different interpretation of the event.

So given how your accusations here turned to be a bunch of BS, making you the dishonest person here, spare me your personal attack and remarks about how some people that are too cowardly to reply to me themselves support your opinion of me. It doesn't mean much right after you had to make some BS about me "putting words in your mouth" up.
    First of all - ss I wrote above - it wasnt BS.
    Second - I didn't say that they are agreeing with me. They just said that discussing anything with you is pointless and I should put you on the ignore list ASAP if I don't want to lose my time.
    And third - why do you think that was a personal attack? It wasn't.

And I'm aware that you're not the only person on this forum that hides behind baseless accusations like "you're putting words in my mouth by quoting me verbatim because that somehow makes sense" when they ran out of arguments. That fanfiction peddlers with no argumentative skill whatsoever despise me for exposing their fanfiction for what it is with numerous quotes from the game and books despise me to the point that they have to latch to someone else's posts in a feeble attempt to score a sad gotcha like @Feanoro did yesterday or that they spread shit about me behind my back in copium circlejerk only makes me laugh.
    "Behind baseless accusation"? Are you really still writing about the same thing that I already explained a few posts above? It's because you are totally argumentless and have nothing else to actually come up with? That's simply nonsense.

Anyway, I'm not sure how your "not goalpost movement" that "I put in your mouth" makes your initial point still stand. Because it's just what I said in reply to the previous paragraph: the notion that Alliance characters survive fights with Sylvanas because she suffered from plot-induced stupidity (which in this case isn't even consistent with her character, because like I said Sylvanas usually lashes out when someone fucks her over and pisses her off) does not support your initial premise of Sylvanas being too weak to kill someone like Genn (who wasn't even in his Worgen form anymore), it disproves it.
    ^Explained it above.

Finally, your comparison to this cinematic makes no sense. We have no idea whatsoever about what Elune wants, because we've never even met her. There's like a dozen suggested reasons for what she did in this very thread and they just as well may all be wrong. But in regards to the Stormheim cinematic there is no ambiguous goddess working in mysterious ways.
    As you wrote - they're just assumptions and theories. Nothing more and I agree with that.

There's only an old, limping man with his back to Sylvanas. And that's just the cinematic. From the quest text after it we know Genn had to be hauled out by others because he was poisoned. So it was actually an old, limping and poisoned man that had to be rescued by others. Sylvanas had a motive, opportunity and the ability to kill him. Yet she did nothing until those others appeared. There was no reason for her not to have killed him in that time and doing so would have been in character for her. Yet she didn't. Which makes it textbook plot contrivance.
    She didn't even fight him back after he destroyer the lantern. And as you wrote - there was no reason for her to not have him killed. The one good reason would be that she couldn't. She was fast enough to grab the lantern and she didn't even realize it. If he didn't say anything, She wouldn't even see him coming. It's obvious that Genn had an upper-hand. She was much faster(despite being old dude) and achievement his goal, while she received nothing.

Putting aside how Saurfang's axe has never been stated to be magical while Godfrey uses magical bullets as shown in his fight. And yes, the argument pointing out how your comparison to Dragon Ball is baseless is indeed useless, you got me here. Either that or the point flew 50 parsecs over your head. Whichever it could be...
    Just saying that people who are argumenting that "Sylvanas was winning with Malfurion because she threw him across a few yards" proves nothing and is simply stupid. Especially in a fantasy world where people are hving much bigger and more notable feats.

Yes, you're totally not forcing anything by trying to explain the difference in events with a remark how there could have been a time gap between the two. A time gap that doesn't exist, because both versions show what happened immediately prior to Saurfang making sweet love to Malfurion's posterior with the business end of an axe. And yes, I'm totally the one who's wrong here. That's why I'm the one who has to pretend that two different versions of the same event are actually the same. Oh, wait, no. My bad. That would be you.

Kinda why you're trying to hide behind general statements about how things happening in the game are just as canon as the things that were happening in the books and that neither presented the whole war. You'd have a point if you talked about something like an attack on a specific village that was only shown by one. But that's not the case here. Here we have a specific situation and general statements are meaningless here. Especially in case where both did show the event in question. And, lo and behold, they have shown it differently.

What makes it even funnier is that earlier on you wholeheartedly agreed with a post by Darth-Piekus (which works wonders for your credibility on issues of lore, given how they are an A-grade fanfiction peddler that routinely sticks to their point even when outright quotations from the lore disprove it). Including the part where they said that their take on Malfurion vs Sylvanas is based on going by what we clearly see happening and not "shoulda,woulda,coulda and if theories".

And you agreed with that (I mean, why wouldn't you, their take on that fight is exactly the same as yours). Yet here you are, merrily ignoring that the latest lore on the issue contradicts the game and doesn't show what you want it to show, excusing the discrepancies with "The scene that happened in the game shoulda,woulda,coulda be the scene that happened a few seconds before Saurfang threw his axe (even though they happen at the same time)". Consistent, this is not.

And your remark about Orgrimmar and its scale is pretty much just pointless rambling, completely disjointed from the point at hand. There's no issue of game scale vs lore scale at play here. There is actually one more character involved in that scene in the game than in lore, thanks to the player, making this glorious tangent blow back right in your face. Congrats.

Meanwhile in the real world the issue at play here is that the game and story events take place at the exact same time, i.e. immediately before Saurfang's peak moment of honor and yet they show completely different things, which makes them irreconcilable. And you simply can't handle that fact. That's why you bring up completely irrelevant nonsense like the amount of NPCs in Orgrimmar in order to deflect from it.
    I see that you're still having problem with a simple thing: they can't(and won't) show us everything in the game and in the book. They're are totally two different canon sources, and while the most fresh one is the most canonical, it doesn't mean that the previous isn't canon(as long as it is not contradicting with the events). And the Sylvanas vs Malfurion fights aren't contradicting with themselves up to the point where Saurfang saw the Malfurion hitting the tree and received axe into his back. Before that Windrunner was kneeling and moaning(and has less %hp) and that's the event shown in the game(that happened before the occurence that was in the short novel).

As I wrote already a few times - they won't and can't show us everything in the game. And they can't and won't show us everything in the books.
    For example: we've seen what happened with the Illidan on the Icecrown in Wc3/WoW/The Rise of the Lich King, and only the parts that aren't strictly interacting are retconned, everything else is canon.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2021-07-02 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post

So I guess she gives no fucks at all.
    You might wanna rewatch that cinematic, it didn't sound at all like she gave no fucks.

I am so tired of Sylvanas and of her undeserved smugness and her lack of punishement so far, and also fear that we'll see again this insufferable cunt with the charisma of a lobster and who was protected by plot too that is Nathanos Blightcaller.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    You can clearly see her face expression. She was helpless, couldn't do anything.
    I know you can see her expression. As I said, she merely gritted her teeth for half a second before she realized what is happening with Tyrande's power up, stopped struggling and slowly started smiling and gloating. That's not exactly an indicator of panic.

As I wrote above - I was just trying to see that situation from YOUR point of view - which still made my point correct, but with totally different interpretation of the event.
    Come on, I outright quoted that post (again). Nothing in there mentioned anything of the sort. But whatever. Anyway, I just pointed out how it didn't make your point correct at all, because that point of yours was about how Sylvanas is totes legit incapable of winning against Genn even when he has his back turned towards her (after a fight that showed that Genn can't even hurt her even if he lands a direct hit on her no less). And if Alliance characters have to survive a fight with Sylvanas due to Sylvanas catching plot induced stupidity and acting out of character (which is even your own premise in your attempt to see that situation from MY point of view), then it indicates it's the Alliance character in question that's too weak to survive under normal circumstances.

And third - why do you think that was a personal attack? It wasn't.
    Because it adds absolute squat to the the actual topics being discussed and only serves to throw shade on me?

"Behind baseless accusation"? Are you really still writing about the same thing that I already explained a few posts above? It's because you are totally argumentless and have nothing else to actually come up with? That's simply nonsense.
    First of all, I have no idea why you're repeating the same thing multiple times in one reply, because you already said that bit in both of the prior paragraphs. Secondly, you only provided this explanation in your previous reply, not a few replies earlier. Thirdly, the post in question doesn't contain anything indicating what you've talked about in your explanation, though at this point I'm the one repeating what I said two paragraphs earlier.

Finally, your explanation doesn't change anything about your accusation being baseless. Because you accused me of putting words in your mouth by pointing out you changed your tune in regards to a specific argument and calling it a goalpost movement. You did change your tune. Your own explanation admits it. I.e. I put nothing in your mouth. Had you accused me of misrepresenting your intent you'd have something to stand on there, but the idea that I put anything in your mouth there remains false.

^Explained it above.
    Not really? If the "above" is referring to the paragraph above (and I can't see anything else in previous paragraphs that would fit), you completely missed the point of what you were replying to in this paragraph. Because the premise of that bit was putting the part about how your accusation of me putting words in your mouth is baseless aside.

She didn't even fight him back after he destroyer the lantern. And as you wrote - there was no reason for her to not have him killed. The one good reason would be that she couldn't. She was fast enough to grab the lantern and she didn't even realize it. If he didn't say anything, She wouldn't even see him coming. It's obvious that Genn had an upper-hand. She was much faster(despite being old dude) and achievement his goal, while she received nothing.
    Yes, because an old, limping, poisoned man that had to be hauled out by his fellow soldiers (meaning that he most likely collapsed due to the poison or at least was significantly stumbling) was somehow immune to an arrow to the back. That he exposed to her. What is your source for this magnificent durability of Genn's back again? Because I missed that piece of lore. Must be some amazing back, given how even Malfurion is not immune to such attacks.

Just saying that people who are argumenting that "Sylvanas was winning with Malfurion because she threw him across a few yards" proves nothing and is simply stupid. Especially in a fantasy world where people are hving much bigger and more notable feats.
    So you're back to significantly downplaying how far Malfurion was thrown by an order of magnitutde and pretending it constitutes an argument. By this metric Tyrande didn't win against Sylvanas because she just patted her on the stomach and then gave her neck massage.

I see that you're still having problem with a simple thing: they can't(and won't) show us everything in the game and in the book. They're are totally two different canon sources, and while the most fresh one is the most canonical, it doesn't mean that the previous isn't canon(as long as it is not contradicting with the events). And the Sylvanas vs Malfurion fights aren't contradicting with themselves up to the point where Saurfang saw the Malfurion hitting the tree and received axe into his back. Before that Windrunner was kneeling and moaning(and has less %hp) and that's the event shown in the game(that happened before the occurence that was in the short novel).

As I wrote already a few times - they won't and can't show us everything in the game. And they can't and won't show us everything in the books.
    For example: we've seen what happened with the Illidan on the Icecrown in Wc3/WoW/The Rise of the Lich King, and only the parts that aren't strictly interacting are retconned, everything else is canon.
    I'm not having a problem with it whatsoever. It's just that, as I just pointed out and which you merrily ignored, this is just a general rule. One that does not even apply here. Because no matter how hard you wish to ignore it, the two pieces of lore in question did show the same point in time. I.e. what was happening immediately prior to Saurfang axe-sniping Malfurion's behind. Yet they showed different things. Meaning that there's a conflict between the two. Meaning that the newer piece takes precedence, because that's how canon works. You know, kinda what you mentioned in the last sentence here...

And the part about how Sylvanas kneeling and getting blasted by Malfurion's spells (by the way, please do tell me more that bit about how you totally aren't trying to force a time gap between the two versions of events out of nowhere in order to explain the disparities here again) before the events in the book is just false. Which part of the fact that both versions show what happens immediately prior to Saurfang interceding can't you understand? In the game Saurfang appears when Malfurion is busy rooting Sylvanas and spamming Balance spells at her. He throws his axe to interrupt that. Nothing of the sort happens in the story and his axe throw happens under completely different circumstances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Her decision to burn the tree, just as an example, was clearly played as a rash action/emotional outburst because a Night Elf was mean to her. After basically everyone pointed out the laughably stupid idea that it was, THAT was when they decided to make her a Jailed tool.

"Oh no, we aren't incompetent writers! She was just TRYING to fuck everything up, see?"
    It's even funnier when you take into account that whatever souls that Sylv might have delivered to the Blue Man was just pocket money, when considered into the grand scheme of things, and especially when you compare Sylv's relatively pitiful contribution to the massive, staggering amounts of anima that Denathrius boi had at his disposal. Sylv has never been but a minor shareholder in Janitor Corp., but she acts as if she was an anima tycoon? Not only that, now it is implied that she is going to destroy the prison, or something? /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    now to add icing to the cake, there isn't a fucking shred of doubt in my mind they'll go to lengths to redeem her character. It's going to be really fun when she magically becomes Xel'Naga and one shots the Jailer at the end of the expansion before flying off.
    She is highly likely to be redeemed - but in Danuser's style, meaning that she will help to release the Blue Man's grip on Andy, who will give one of his usual self righteous speeches to the Janitor (and to everyone else ofc) before killing him, proving that he isn't just a peacenik and thus removing the only arguable flaw of the character (which has never had any consequences for him, anyway). All shall bow before the God King of Azeroth!
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I love how they gave them the classic armour in BFA during that one battle event in Zandalar. Really surprising from Blizzard and it was one of the few times I was glad to be a Night Elf fan...

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. The male version looked weird, but the females were awesome.

I think they need to improve the night elf mae a lot. But it’s just age emo or changes could make a huge difference. Notice how the Zandalari model corrects many issues with the night elf male skeleton and posture.

then all they need is to add some extra faces that are actually good looking. It’s weird how the females can be drop dead gorgeous and even Malfurion looks handsome, but for a pretty race the men don’t come close.

anyway since Legion they’ve been given night elves a lot of love. Demon hunters were awesome to see and it was very nice they didn’t dominate them with blood elves. Yes there were lots of blood elf ones but the videos the vibe had a dominant night elf feel.

also they were very badass.

Farondis was also badass mage
    the Moonguard were quite badass in their fights
    the Nightborne, especially in the Nighthold were badass.

Night warrior intro was pretty cool though I felt the premise skipping to a new power rather. Showing or restoring the older ones still connected to the night elves was bad. But the terror of Darkshore and the whole quest sequence was cool. As was seeing night elves dressed traditionally according to the types present in BFA

now the mistakes

1. Not delving into the Oriesthood of Elune deeply in Suramar was a misuse of Tyrande and much of that city’s connection to the order
    2. Failing to showcase the Sosterhood in the 7.2 Broken shore where their Cathedral is the main focus was bad. I know it was done then cut in favour for Legion and order halls. But they could have had the sisterhood approach and guide order halls all over so their presence was there.
    3. All the Nightborne going horde. That was bad. It’s not that having Nightborne available on the horde was a bad thing, it’s that the whole thing went horde. Given how central Suramar is to the story of the alliance Night elf group and that it was both alliance and horde helping, I feel it was a mistake to give it all to the horde, that has set back night elf development. What should have happened was alliance nightborne get turned back into night elves after eating the fruit that removes the curse, they rejoice in their new found balance and restoration of Suramar to the days before addiction where the priesthood, who were capitalled there return and Druidism is respected for the solution and salvation it brought. So alliance get the city and the night elves or the Cutty stays neutral but many Nightborne who restore to night elves ally with the alliance.

Meanwhile the punishment for the loyalists and a large number of elitists who sided with Elisande and switched is

4. Destroying Teldrassil in that manner.
    5. Weakness of Tyrande confronting Nathanis. Scene shoul have played out much more humiliating for him
    6. Ditching Prince Farondis, one of Leguon’s best new characters. He should have been in Naz’jatar in place of Jaina
    Last edited by ravenmoon; 2021-07-03 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Tyrande should have ended with Illidan, 'nuff said
    shes to old to go for the sexy goth bad boy shtick