Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The Great Vault Loot Bug

The Great Vault Loot Bug
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Okay so I completed a 15 last week on my DH log in to see a 216 as my highest option instead of 226??? Whats this about??

Confirmed – we do indeed have a bug that we’ve not been able to immediately squash.

Fixing it is a top priority for us, and at this time, it’s advisable to not loot the Great Vault until it’s been fixed and is offering the correct items.

We’ll keep you posted here and on our Warcraftdevs Twitter feed.

oh deal hope they can fix this be4 eu maintenance is done

Who else...is not surprised about the GV bug transition? One might think...they never tested this.....in PTR...
    Last edited by gaaara; 2021-06-30 at 02:22 AM.

Hahahaha
    *Blizzard adds 45 mounts*
    *Breaks all the ilvls*

I wonder what will happen when they open the raid? Maybe all your bags turn into 12 slot bags?

Unbelievable, Blizzard take so long with 9.1 and then such a serious error occurs on the live server.

Sometimes its great to get content 1 day later in EU. The whole bugfixing and testing is a great service from all the US players.

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    Sometimes its great to get content 1 day later in EU. The whole bugfixing and testing is a great service from all the US players.
    And yet the tears will flow when Limit takes the lead in the WF race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    And yet the tears will flow when Limit takes the lead in the WF race.
    You got the wrong man.
    I am not a stream viewer or forum only "gamer". I play the game and couldn't care less about the <0.5% that f's up the game with exploits and "min-maxing" for everyone.

Enjoy the "race".
    -

So this GV is loot from season 1 pvp right? Hoping for s1 gloves, boots or shoulder tmog..

5+ Year Old Account
    Well it's not like the wait was 7 months or something. This is too good. These morons are digging their grave deeper by the day.

Soon the shit will be deep enough to force a relaunch and WoW will be good again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe it wasn't such a great idea to disembowel your QA team, eh Blizzard?
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Well it's not like the wait was 7 months or something. This is too good. These morons are digging their grave deeper by the day.

Soon the shit will be deep enough to force a relaunch and WoW will be good again.
    The patch seemed to go off mostly fine after some connection issues. Only the Great Vault was broken. Were you waiting 7 months for a somewhat meaningless Great Vault drop?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BigToast View Post
    The patch seemed to go off mostly fine after some connection issues. Only the Great Vault was broken. Were you waiting 7 months for a somewhat meaningless Great Vault drop?
    I wasn't waiting for anything. I was having fun with better QA. Just enjoying the shitshow. I mean you are right. Only a core system got broken. Completely normal for a patch that took more than half a year to come out.

I wasn't waiting for anything. I was having fun with better QA. Just enjoying the shitshow. I mean you are right. Only a core system got broken. Completely normal for a patch that took more than half a year to come out.
    Nope, this patch took way too long. But yes, sometimes in giant mmo-rpgs things break on patch day. Computers man, you know? In game I saw a lot of people enjoying the content while having to wait maybe a day or two until that one system is fixed. Hardly a shitshow, but hey, tell yourself whatever you need to make yourself happy.

5+ Year Old Account
    Nope, this patch took way too long. But yes, sometimes in giant mmo-rpgs things break on patch day. Computers man, you know? In game I saw a lot of people enjoying the content while having to wait maybe a day or two until that one system is fixed. Hardly a shitshow, but hey, tell yourself whatever you need to make yourself happy.
    By shitshow I mean the gradual plummet in quality the past few years. Not just this day in particular. By the by if systems break down on patch day, what was the PTR and the internal testing used for?

By shitshow I mean the gradual plummet in quality the past few years. Not just this day in particular. By the by if systems break down on patch day, what was the PTR and the internal testing used for?
    It's for testing. Now I know your existence revolves around witnessing this "shitshow" but perhaps something happened when the patch goes live that didn't happen in the ptr.....computers man, you know?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Maybe it wasn't such a great idea to disembowel your QA team, eh Blizzard?
    They never disemboweled the QA team that was made up by a youtuber.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

I don't know about that. There's a lot of little bugs that are around and probably not noticed yet. For example, Shadowlands Gathering does not work in Korthia.

Also the Battle for Ardenweald having nearly unplayable lag is a big one too.

Quote Originally Posted by inafume View Post
    I don't know about that. There's a lot of little bugs that are around and probably not noticed yet. For example, Shadowlands Gathering does not work in Korthia.

Also the Battle for Ardenweald having nearly unplayable lag is a big one too.
    A friend of mine pointed out the shadowlands gathering bug, not sure if that's working as intended but I suggest not. Battle for Ardenweld worked just fine for me and lol and behold, less then 24 hours since the patch and the vault is back. What a shitshow! lol

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    A bug in a major feature like the GV should have been found and fixed pefore patch launch.
    I'm a crazy taco.