Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Honest question, do you actually believe this?

edit: Guess not. Some dude in the other thread said the same shit though.
    Not at all, see above.
    Class Thoughts:
    Necromancer

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertColvert View Post
    Which skeleton did they recycle this time ?
    Was trying to figure it out myself, riding it around. But it seems to be its own thing.

Quote Originally Posted by hipolnalrt View Post
    World of Warcraft: Return to Draenor - the Returnening
    wile we may not be going to draenor,i think its fairly safe to asume yrel will be making a return

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Was trying to figure it out myself, riding it around. But it seems to be its own thing.
    heard some people talk about druid fly form

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post

heard some people talk about druid fly form
    It does remind me of it but that doesn't have ground animations. At least not right now.

But it does look similar enough.

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    right on que, here's another 6 month sub mount.

At this point, we should just accept this as the new norm every 6 months. this will never stop now, and this is forever a part of WoW's future.

is it that big of a deal? Not really and some will make a lot more of this than it is, but it is transparently greedy that they try to rope people in for the lifetime of the patch (if we're lucky) like clockwork, which doesn't really endorse a lot of faith in their own product
    yeah, having no faith in your product seems the normal behaviour when you just milk the cow, with least possible investment and most possible profit. „cost effective“ is the mantra here. aiming short term just for good quarter numbers every 3 months. in such scenarios there is no place for stupid things like quality or long term loyal cusomers or pleasing your customer base or such shit.

Saw someone riding it in game, seems pretty close to the hawkstrider to me when the mount jumps/runs but I could be wrong

haven't seen it flying tho

It does remind me of it but that doesn't have ground animations. At least not right now.

But it does look similar enough.
    Seems fairly unique, closest IMO is the void talon, but seems all animations are new.

I think people are just reading too much into it. They just designed whatever they thought would be catchy enough to reel some players into the patch in the hope of adding a minimum of loyal playerbase that will be around for the next quarter to six. Thats all there is to it and technically speaking its like making players pay to become part of the patch content since you literally can't play some of it without players.
    WoW forums in a nutshell:
    m8 i've been around since Feb 2005, I know it all.
    i outgrew the games playerbase.
    So I was using a gold dupe hack. I don't know why i was banned for this. It is so unfair.
    People need an incentive to play content. "Its fun!" is simply not enough.
    Btw iam multi glad so plz dont tell me how to play, kkthxbye

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertColvert View Post
    Which skeleton did they recycle this time ?
    Can't think of any. Maybe somewhere, at some point, it was the Stormcrow/Classic Druid flight form skeleton. But if it was, it's been modified and polished so thoroughly that it may as well be a totally new rig.

It has happened in the past for the mount to indicate new expansion theme and given the elven theme and stuff hapening with Elune and abandoning the elves so many times it might add up. We had a Death expansion maybe next one is Life and learning more about Elune and the elves.