Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    There is no reasion why dark soul is dispelable(ret wings are not dispelable, either!) and previous lock tankiness removed, there is no reasion that demology cannot use demon armor(lol) or affliction SL, and compared to hybrids burst like moonkins and rets a chaos bolt with all cds up should do more like 40k dmg at the very least, instead both hybrids might outperform dedicated healers in selfhealing and still do more burst than a destro lock.

I mean the class design of this expansion, but warlocks in particular, is totally cringe and the community is toxic, so all things considered, its a good time to bring your business elsewhere...i'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Truemagic View Post
    I'm sure many destro lock pvp players have already noticed, but chaos bolt is hitting for SIGNIFICANTLY less than it did before the patch. In fact, my chaos bolts are hitting for more in pve than in pvp while supposedly getting a 35% buff in pvp situations. My average with in an entire rbg before the patch with the bolt legendary was usually around 15k with a max being around 17k without running dark soul. Now, my average is 11-12k and my max is 14k in normal situations.

I'm fairly certain the 35% buff for pvp situations is bugged right now and just not being applied at all. The other changes seem pretty good for destro but casting a bolt that hits for for 10k while boomies are running around instant casting 15k starsurges and dropping 16k orb starbursts feels pretty bad.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_9ImBTJKuI

Quote Originally Posted by deathshere View Post
    You necro'd a whine thread thats been dead for 5 months for that?

Quote Originally Posted by NoXaL99 View Post

You remind me of a little barking doggy

Wow. I thought pomeranians were evil! That could easily work for a Boss on Jet Force Gemini. Or Diablo.