Quote Originally Posted by Trabsder View Post
    Echo usually start in about 4-5 hours time which would mean Limit would be approaching 20 hours of raiding time if they did that. Would love to see the head to head but surely tiredness would be a big factor.
    Yeah ofcourse. But riku for them now is the one that shows he's not able to consistently atm as much anymore keep having super performance like the rest in the last phase. And thats starting to show too much. It's understandable completely, but they cannot have that happend in that last phase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Max is visibly annoyed

I went into Gingi's chat yesterday and said "Limit #1" and was banned within 3 seconds.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    Yeah ofcourse. But riku for them now is the one that shows he's not able to consistently atm as much anymore keep having super performance like the rest in the last phase. And thats starting to show too much. It's understandable completely, but they cannot have that happend in that last phase.
    he had an exam like 18 hours ago. hes had 2 hours of sleep

Concentrating for 16 hours on such a level is quite a big task. Once the autopilot ticks in - people stop thinking about the mechanics then it's going down.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    he had an exam like 18 hours ago. hes had 2 hours of sleep
    Ya i know, i heard it from Complex's stream, one of the casters informed of it. I was just speaking directly straight to the point of what it requires if they are to kill her before they go to bed very soon, is all.

Ya i know, i heard it from Complex's stream, one of the casters informed of it. I was just speaking directly straight to the point of what it requires if they are to kill her before they go to bed very soon, is all.
    plus that guy is kawaii as fuck i dont know why you're talking shit on the boy if you havent beaten every final fantasy i dont know why your mouth is open boy

plus that guy is kawaii as fuck i dont know why you're talking shit on the boy if you havent beaten every final fantasy i dont know why your mouth is open boy
    I wasn't trash talking him, like i said just being straight to the point, but never ever trash talking. It's not like i said he's bad, the guy is exceptional. I was simply just pointing out what the team requires rn for the last phase of one of their players. Don't feel so aggresive over my statement man...

Your reading too much into what i said...

I wasn't trash talking him, like i said just being straight to the point, but never ever trash talking. It's not like i said he's bad, the guy is exceptional. I was simply just pointing what the team requires rn for the last phase of one of their players. Don't feel so aggresive over my statement man...

Your reading too much into what i said...
    link your myanimelist my guy

link your myanimelist my guy
    I don't even play FF mmo dude, i tried it once sure. But that was like 3+ years ago. I didn't like the leveling experience and called it a day fast.

I honestly think they are too tired now
    They make many mistakes now

10+ Year Old Account
    They're just joking around and fucking up every pull now, they're not downing it this reset. They're not in the zone anymore.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    They're just joking around and fucking up every pull now, they're not downing it this reset. They're not in the zone anymore.
    You watch, we say this. They say "Last pull" and everything just clicks.

Really strange boss this both guilds seem to pull out a great try and then regress for a few hours. Usually when they get a sniff of a kill they’re relentless and the inevitable happens. Hopefully Limit has that one great try left in the tank and can pull it off.

Really strange boss this both guilds seem to pull out a great try and then regress for a few hours. Usually when they get a sniff of a kill they’re relentless and the inevitable happens. Hopefully Limit has that one great try left in the tank and can pull it off.
    I mean it looks pretty hard and you only have a very small margin for error, this is kind of how some here expected it go. You need that one pull.

A kill at this point would be just luck, they are not even reaching phase 3 consistently.

15+ Year Old Account
    fatigue definitely setting in for them
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Any sense as to whether they’re gonna push on past their normal stopping time (which is usually in about 40 minutes) if they don’t kill it before then of course.

15+ Year Old Account
    Any sense as to whether they’re gonna push on past their normal stopping time (which is usually in about 40 minutes) if they don’t kill it before then of course.
    i think the only way they will is if they start getting back to p3 with good attempts
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

I love both the two big guilds for their effort in world first but I think now I'm hoping either limit get it and echo just can't kill her for rest of the day or limit fail and have to call it and echo get the kill before limit wake up after reset. Because the shit show of getting the items and downing her just after reset is just going to be too much and no one wants that.

Especially not those involved in the race. Limit, Echo or their members.

- - - Updated - - -

Gotta feel for fearful though. They're likely super exhausted since they're the first to die on the team in last couple of pulls.

Rip the hopium for limit

echo will ahve this fight optimized and down before us reset