Quote Originally Posted by Trabsder View Post
    Any sense as to whether they’re gonna push on past their normal stopping time (which is usually in about 40 minutes) if they don’t kill it before then of course.
    i think the only way they will is if they start getting back to p3 with good attempts
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

I love both the two big guilds for their effort in world first but I think now I'm hoping either limit get it and echo just can't kill her for rest of the day or limit fail and have to call it and echo get the kill before limit wake up after reset. Because the shit show of getting the items and downing her just after reset is just going to be too much and no one wants that.

Especially not those involved in the race. Limit, Echo or their members.

- - - Updated - - -

Gotta feel for fearful though. They're likely super exhausted since they're the first to die on the team in last couple of pulls.

Rip the hopium for limit

echo will ahve this fight optimized and down before us reset

Yeah they are too tired, they ain't gonna be able to kill it before Echo wakes up. Thats pretty much a definitive atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    Yeah they are too tired, they ain't gonna be able to kill it before Echo wakes up. Thats pretty much a definitive atm.
    They still have hours. Kill happening at the last minute isn't rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    They still have hours. Kill happening at the last minute isn't rare.
    Well unless my hearing is trash, i think i just heard they said ''last pull.''.

- - - Updated - - -

Okey my hearing is trash, they are doing 1 more pull.

Maybe the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    Well unless my hearing is trash, i think i just heard they said ''last pull.''.

- - - Updated - - -

Okey my hearing is trash, they are doing 1 more pull.

Maybe the last one.
    Your hearing is still trash. They said up to 3 more pulls to figure out if they have reason to go for the long haul.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyAccuracy View Post
    Your hearing is still trash. They said up to 3 more pulls to figure out if they have reason to go for the long haul.
    Yeah okey i am sorry, i hate having trash hearing....

45.7, great for their morale
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.286v | RTX 3080 | 16GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 SSD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Haven’t had any updates on % since the near kill 2 hours ago I take they haven’t been close since. Oops never mind just got one lol.

Close again for Limit. It's going to be so tough for them to call it tonight without a kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Trabsder View Post
    Haven’t had any updates on % since the near kill 2 hours ago I take they haven’t been close since.
    Limit just got to 45.7%

Maybe they will give it 5+ more pulls after that pull, they really needed a pull like that again badly.

Notice they aren't bullshitting in chat after that attempt ?

Edit - They're joking around in phase 1
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2021-07-20 at 06:20 AM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.286v | RTX 3080 | 16GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 SSD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

I think she even ticked down to 45.6% it was getting really close...

The way they deal with the P3 mechanics is just magical it's so damn smooth
    17 hazed on the Golemagg "cinematic": https://i.imgur.com/nlZM3cj.jpg

I know the devs get a lot of flack, but tbf it's pretty amazing that they design a boss where the best two guilds in the world come within ~0.5-1% without killing it (so far). Their tuning seems to be spot on.

ok limit is claiming this they have the power of jesus and chunky milk

It almost might be too easy, I mean they are super good but the rest of us plebs are gonna get another 25-30 ilvls to do this with.

Although I suppose their ilvls are much higher than mine, what are they working with?

And only 30 some pulls for most the bosses? That seems light.
    17 hazed on the Golemagg "cinematic": https://i.imgur.com/nlZM3cj.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    I know the devs get a lot of flack, but tbf it's pretty amazing that they design a boss where the best two guilds in the world come within ~0.5-1% without killing it (so far). Their tuning seems to be spot on.
    If both guilds can't kill it before a reset then no, that's not a good design because one guild gets an almost day's worth of advantage due to reset times being different in NA and EU.

Quote Originally Posted by garicasha View Post
    It almost might be too easy, I mean they are super good but the rest of us plebs are gonna get another 25-30 ilvls to do this with.
    It's that kind of fight where you can die to personal mistakes really easily so that gear just allows a couple of your raiders to fuck up in an average guild. I also don't think you gain 25-30 ilvls over them lol.