Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Purrowl View Post
    Like 50 less pulls... And about 13 hours less on her.
    Was it really 13 hours less on Sylvanas, if so that's insane. I was under the impression both did 3 days on Sylvanas and today is Echo's 4th, but I am not sure.

Pulls don't matter too much, Limit is known to pull more often while Echo is known to take a 10 min chat between pulls.

Was rooting for Limit but have to say Echo coming back from that 50% surprise and the hotfix yesterday is impresive. Congrats and well done Limit also.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    People like you and also most members of Echo are the reason I want the US to win the WF race instead of EU, even though I'm from EU myself.

God I swear, the fucking twitch kids attitude should stay on twitch.
    Go back 40 pages to when Echo reached sub-50% for the first time to see how idiotic your comment is.

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    thank fuck, I can finally go safely jerk off and be focused
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

People like you and also most members of Echo are the reason I want the US to win the WF race instead of EU, even though I'm from EU myself.

God I swear, the fucking twitch kids attitude should stay on twitch.
    yeah it's gross tribalism with the NA vs EU thing

NA fans are similar too, though I just rooted for limit because their attitude/vibe's just chiller

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Go back 40 pages to when Echo reached sub-50% for the first time to see how idiotic your comment is.

Thanks.
    I don't need to go back 40 pages to see how idiotic your comment is.

Thanks
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Cant wait to get home and watch the vid and hear the nerd screams!! I watched some of Limits streams this tier and I must say I liked it so unlucky they didnt get it, but there has to be a second place, they did make it real close, so no need for them to feel bad. Limit and Echo pushed each other to the max, I really doubt that Sylvie would have died before the reset if those 2 guilds werent so close.

Quote Originally Posted by glszino View Post
    Very efficient for me, the only pull I watched since the beginning of the RWF is the kill.
    Same, lol. Kinda tragic, thinking back, that for some reason watching such a race wasn't on my priority list of to-do things when I'm bored.

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Was it really 13 hours less on Sylvanas, if so that's insane. I was under the impression both did 3 days on Sylvanas and today is Echo's 4th, but I am not sure.

Pulls don't matter too much, Limit is known to pull more often while Echo is known to take a 10 min chat between pulls.
    Well limit just finished a 17hr stream on her and echo killed her within 90min of their first pull today.

The better team won, & I'm glad it wasn't decided by a reset, but damn it would've been funny to see the drama if it had been. See ya next tier, WoW.

GG.

I am personally a Fan of Limit. But Echo was just better all around overall, Limit could never match them often enough. So it's completely deserved they won.

Well played to Echo, absolutely obliterated everyone this tier to ashes.

lets cheer for Method take third kill!

Wow as a whole is way down on my estimations but world first raiding is always quite thrilling. Just seeing 20 people progressively learning a fight and playing almost perfectly, layering cooldowns and moving in sync is something else, and the closer a guild gets to a kill the more tense it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    It's 100% lmao
    Ah, i keep forgetting that when the raid is current End Boss always have 100% drop rate on mount. Mb.

Ye, lmao on my part -.- :P

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Purrowl View Post
    Well limit just finished a 17hr stream on her and echo killed her within 90min of their first pull today.
    Yeah, I just took a look at https://raider.io/ (if you scroll a bit down, it actually does mention days). This was indeed day 4 for Echo, but Limit did add another 3-4 hours last night.

Here's hoping both guilds continue on in the next tiers to come, otherwise the race would vanish if either dropped out. I can't imagine the amount of prep required the weeks leading to the race and during the race. Not even sure how they manage with a job and all (though for some streaming is their job, but not all).

10+ Year Old Account
    Just saw the full kill...wow...flawless kill....well earned
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Grats to Echo. I think it was a pretty close race and I'm glad it wasn't reset that decided the victor.

I don't need to go back 40 pages to see how idiotic your comment is.

Thanks
    your attitude isn't very cash money! I know it hurts that your team didn't win but that's the way it goes my friend. US is unfairly favoured to win and lost - hurts twice as bad I know.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a dogshit awful mythic mount, jesus.