I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jkq View Post
    what a Raid. Painsmith is the Guy with the most Wipes

too bad Sylvanad is undertuned just like Sire Denathrius. Endbosses that die before Reset and right after are just undertuned.
    I don't see how having bosses that require multiple hotfixes to even be killable are better tuned that those which need near-perfect play in week one.

By this logic, Sylvanas could be doing 100% more damage with some of her abilities, instantly killing random people in P3 and making her unkillable. Then she'd get nerfed into her current state. Somehow, you'd consider this to be better than properly tuning her from the beginning.

I was a Limit fan at the start. Then I saw Max whining about a Painsmith bug/lag/ping that he was inferring “only affected them”.

This is after they had: 1. Copied Echo’s strat verbatim and 2. Had a massive head start. Lost respect for him immediately.

Huge congrats to Echo. The best team won.

The way both guilds performed on Sylvanus was exceptional and was very interesting to watch. What a clean kill that was by Echo, made it look so easy.

Quote Originally Posted by OCoyne View Post
    Both guilds were 1 flawless pull away from a kill, so there shouldn't be any flaming at all. It was literally neck and neck at the last hurdle.

The tuning in the fight is very subtle but in a nutshell at current ilvl's, the fight started in P2 where the requirement was to get Sylvanas down to 77% at the very minimum and have zero deaths throughout P3, that's how the maths stood.

Limit had plenty of 77% or better transitions but a death here and there to ruin the hit the soft enrage but that's what a race is.
    This isn't really the case. Watched all of Limit's stream yesterday. Limit only had two pulls where they were at 77.0% or lower (76.8% and 77.0%). They had plenty of flawless mid 77% pulls but they just always wiped sub 46%. Overall, echo definitely outplayed Limit hard this tier. Early bosses, early and middle progression on sylvannas and super efficient heroic splits, they did everything amazingly. But Limit's play yesterday was absolutely stellar, and it seems to me they just lacked the ilvl and correct classes to actually do enough single target damage on sylvannas in P2 and P3.

Could they have killed it yesterday? Yea. But I think it would have required a flawless pull(which they did do a few times) and perfect damage rng(crits, weaker single target dps getting the aoe bomb in P3, etc) all in one pull to get it. Both of these scenarios occurred, just not in the same pull. I'm not sure how echo were so good with splits/gearing but they ended up with +1.3 ilvls on limit and after optimizing damage overnight, they clearly had the potential to kill the boss on any pull with perfect play, which is what happened.

eVeRyThInG cOmEs OuT oF tHe Us

first. Thats not even close to being true. Second. What are you contributing ? The World is Global yet 99.9% ride on the Accomplishments of a few that boosted Humanity into what we are right now. And did you seriously call the EU a broke/bankrupt continent ?????
    You lot need us to bail your shithole countries in the EU like greece, portugal, spain etc out. Without our tourism money you would be down under.

Quote Originally Posted by mambajombo View Post
    You lot need us to bail your shithole countries in the EU like greece, portugal, spain etc out. Without our tourism money you would be down under.
    oh god please shut up this gets embarassing

Who do you think contributes most of the money in the EU?, ill give you a hint, it's Britain.

You need us more than we need you, you shitholes.

can't you just NOT feed the troll with 4 posts?

At the end of the day bud, you're still obsessed with the NA game haha.

Pipe down before you embarrass yourself even further you broke/bankrupt continent. You make nothing worthwhile, everything comes out of the U.S, you lot are just the passengers who contrbute nothing.
    malding palpable

Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post
    malding palpable
    At the end of the day, you're speaking english m8, nobody is interested in the other worthless languages.

Must be shit to be European eh?.

Flawless play on that kill, damn. GZ Echo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Massive congratulations Echo!! Very great work from everyone this tier!

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    So when we thinking the next tier is out? Blizzard has gotten slow and lazy, I want to see more mythic only phases or perhaps even an encounter.
    They probably want to get it out around Nov / early Dec in order to fight the FF14 expansion, but unless Blizzard fixes their production line, that won't come out until early 2022.

For reference, 8.2 came out in late June, 8.3 still came out in early Jan and that was without Covid.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    I think since the race to wf has concluded, this topic can be locked, mods?

You must be either German or French because everyone else thinks EU is a fucking shit show.

At the end of the day, you're speaking english m8, nobody is interested in the other worthless languages.

Must be shit to be European eh?.
    le malding le palpablé

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    You must be either German or French because everyone else thinks EU is a fucking shit show.
    The french will surrender, all their guns are on Ebay, dropped once, never used.

Or the italians will switch sides just like in WW2 hahah. Bunch of mugs.

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    I think since the race to wf has concluded, this topic can be locked, mods?
    not fair, it should be left open at least 10 more hours

10+ Year Old Account
    "britain" is a weird way to spell germany. https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ns-by-country/

either way congratz to echo for winning this tiers WF and also congratz to limit, it was a good race imo.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

The french will surrender, all their guns are on Ebay, dropped once, never used.

Or the italians will switch sides just like in WW2 hahah. Bunch of mugs.
    You were UK right? Hows that hooligan shit going on? I thought earlier that middle east had the lowest IQ but after the tournament UK tops the chart by miles.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2021-07-21 at 06:55 AM.