Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post
    You just cant top this kill from the European guild Echo.

0 deaths, perfect execution on the tightest fight ever in the history of wow.

You may not like it but this is what peak wow professional gaming looks like.
    But was it hard enough to be compared to vanilla naxx?

i dont play the game like the majority of this thread

Oh SHit limit... U "LIMITED" yourself to final boss? Oh shit man, you had 16 hours advantage? OH SHIT YOU got ECHOED? Echo takes the crown now. GG race's over.

Quote Originally Posted by ecospherez View Post
    I'm going to assume that's your department, seen as though you don't know the difference between in something or under something. FULL BLOWN WAZZOCK
    Try say something different you parrot, maybe you're pissed that your dad named you wazzock so now you can't stop using it.

This guy is trolling to get the thread locked, just ignore the loser.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Americans thinking they know European geography and history when 95% of their population don't even know their own history, OMEGALUL
    We have Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    This guy is trolling to get the thread locked, just ignore the loser.
    Still licking Britain's arse in order to get money to fund your shithole eu countries?.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    There we go - world first cake in the face

https://clips.twitch.tv/HardRockyBas...ge_14RxtMXwKNe
    Wait, after the muppets went off the air, Beaker plays for Echo??

Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post

perfect execution on the tightest fight ever in the history of wow.
    Sylvanas was very tight. Hasn’t had any in hundreds of years…

Roger was saying the fight was much better overall on Mythic than Heroic. I wonder if Mythic raiders will agree with him in that in the next months, as slowly over time more and more guilds will start getting among the top kills in the 10s and outside 10s.

But he's the best Hunter in the world, so he has to be right. Obviously.

Gz echo. Better team won and glad it didn't come down to reset.

At the end around 53.8% gingi innervates wrong priest when dude was about to ramp. Then he was stuck with zero mana. Small detail but it could have led to couple deaths there. I'm surprised healer wasn't malding over comms.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    Roger was saying the fight was much better overall on Mythic than Heroic. I wonder if Mythic raiders will agree with him in that in the next months, as slowly over time more and more guilds will start getting among the top kills in the 10s and outside 10s.

But he's the best Hunter in the world, so he has to be right. Obviously.
    The problem is afaik that p1 and p2 are quite boring after you've done it a couple of times, they are kinda just there for the "lore" bit and the real progression starts at p3.

So i guess he just means that p1 and p2 are just more interesting in mythic and you're not just waiting for p3

Awesome and very close race, great viewing experience, congratulations echo.

Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    Anytime someone mentions the reset advantage, take a shot.
    Don't, you'll die. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Don't, you'll die. D:
    Not if it's over a 16 hour period.

he .. he...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJohn View Post
    Sylvanas was very tight. Hasn’t had any in hundreds of years…

Did sylvanas windrunner die a virgin?

She never scored, did she?

Quote Originally Posted by Caprias1212 View Post
    The problem is afaik that p1 and p2 are quite boring after you've done it a couple of times, they are kinda just there for the "lore" bit and the real progression starts at p3.

So i guess he just means that p1 and p2 are just more interesting in mythic and you're not just waiting for p3

Awesome and very close race, great viewing experience, congratulations echo.
    Yeah, he did exactly clarify himself and confirmed what you said too, so you are right in that.

I knew with Trump gone , USA was going to resume it's slow downward spiral as a nation in all aspects. EG. NA never won a tier, During the Trump term they win and now lose when hes gone. Facts are facts, this isn't a bait.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2021-07-21 at 06:58 AM.

I'm Aussie, had no dog in the race.

Echo where easily the better team this tier.. they lead the strats and even had blizzard kill a few and still manages to come out on top.

Really great fight. Grats to Echo, fantastic effort by Complexity-Limit.

Wish these threads would stop getting derailed by personal/continental attacks. I suppose I might as well wish for world peace .

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    Yeah, he did exactly clarify himself and confirmed what you said too, so you are right in that.
    yikes i only watched the kill vod and not afterwards, my bad.