1. #2781
    I knew with Trump gone , USA was going to resume it's slow downward spiral as a nation in all aspects. EG. NA never won a tier, During the Trump term they win and now lose when hes gone. Facts are facts, this isn't a bait.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2021-07-21 at 06:58 AM.

  2. #2782
    I'm Aussie, had no dog in the race.

    Echo where easily the better team this tier.. they lead the strats and even had blizzard kill a few and still manages to come out on top.

  3. #2783
    Really great fight. Grats to Echo, fantastic effort by Complexity-Limit.

    Wish these threads would stop getting derailed by personal/continental attacks. I suppose I might as well wish for world peace .

  4. #2784
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    Yeah, he did exactly clarify himself and confirmed what you said too, so you are right in that.
    yikes i only watched the kill vod and not afterwards, my bad.

  5. #2785
    I am Murloc! dacoolist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Austin TX
    Posts
    5,547
    Quote Originally Posted by Hightotemz View Post
    I knew with Trump gone , USA was going to resume it's slow downward spiral as a nation in all aspects. EG. NA never won a tier, During the Trump term they win and now lose when hes gone. Facts are facts, this isn't a bait.
    lmao, Echo kicked serious butt this tier.. Had nothing to do with trump

  6. #2786
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    lmao, Echo kicked serious butt this tier.. Had nothing to do with trump
    Why do you guys always take the bait? Just ignore these tribalist apes.

  7. #2787
    Quote Originally Posted by Caprias1212 View Post
    yikes i only watched the kill vod and not afterwards, my bad.
    A shame, it was an awesome interview there was with him. Maybe wowhead will post it later on.

  8. #2788
    Quote Originally Posted by mambajombo View Post
    I'm free here to talk about what i want m8. All i see is you europeans bashing the U.S yet here you are obsessed with their games etc.

    Go back under the rock you live in.
    What 3rd world country are you writing from not knowing that I is written with a capital letter huh

  9. #2789
    Strat talk with scripe now on Echo's stream. This is gonna be enlightening!

  10. #2790
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Did sylvanas windrunner die a virgin?

    She never scored, did she?
    She’s technically alive now I guess … so her and Nathanos can ride off into the sunset together.

    Or… if I had any say, she’d ride off with Tyrande

    Last edited by BobJohn; 2021-07-20 at 02:15 PM.

  11. #2791
    Quote Originally Posted by Hightotemz View Post
    I knew with Trump gone , USA was going to resume it's slow downward spiral as a nation in all aspects. EG. NA never won a tier, During the Trump term they win and now lose when hes gone. Facts are facts, this isn't a bait.
    This.

    Under Trump’s unyielding leadership NA could not be stopped. Since the evil democrats and billionaires rigged the election to get their Alzheimer’s patient in everything has been going downhill. We need to take back our schools and states to secure our election systems. Why do you think they are trying to federalize the election? Fuck America we need daddy Trump back to save Azeroth!

  12. #2792
    I am Murloc! dacoolist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Austin TX
    Posts
    5,547
    Quote Originally Posted by Caprias1212 View Post
    Why do you guys always take the bait? Just ignore these tribalist apes.
    Agreed fam,

    Now what we really want to see: Who will get #2!

    I mean I hope its Limit but its possible another guild could jump in and get it idk

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Aphelios View Post
    This.

    Under Trump’s unyielding leadership NA could not be stopped. Since the evil democrats and billionaires rigged the election to get their Alzheimer’s patient in everything has been going downhill. We need to take back our schools and states to secure our election systems. Why do you think they are trying to federalize the election? Fuck America we need daddy Trump back to save Azeroth!
    lol! Daddy trump lmaooooo, believe me, trump isn't trying to save azeroth - Trumps actually the jailer

  13. #2793
    Quote Originally Posted by Hightotemz View Post
    I knew with Trump gone , USA was going to resume it's slow downward spiral as a nation in all aspects. EG. NA never won a tier, During the Trump term they win and now lose when hes gone. Facts are facts, this isn't a bait.
    6/10 troll attempt, I wonder how many people will think you're serious.

  14. #2794
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Oh fuck off dude

    They yolo half their pulls and they saw the last phase fewer times
    They outplayed echo yesterday but echo came in and destroyed it

    Both guilds played like gods
    Your right but what about the personal value I have attached to myself based on other peoples accomplishments.

  15. #2795
    Limit has been fairly sloppy all tier. I’d love to see someone like Method sneak that #2 kill. But Method is miles from a kill.

  16. #2796
    Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    6/10 troll attempt, I wonder how many people will think you're serious.
    Way to many. It's the nature of this place.

  17. #2797
    Genuine question here. I'm an NA boy, so success in the RWF is new to me compared how successful old Method/new Echo has been. So, for the fans that have been following Echo for years, are these races more enjoyable to you when there is another guild (or more) pushing Echo to the brink, or does it not matter to you as long as you win?

  18. #2798
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    idk, i mean I didn't expect something shiny because of who it comes from, but eh, we've already had Dragonhawks
    It's a dragonhawk but it has unique specials and rigging. I'd take that mount over just about every single mount available in 9.1.

  19. #2799
    Echo fans, Scripe basically gave a perhaps answer to WA becoming Publicly Available, as that was also one of the Charity goals that was met. They should have them release for everyone ''by tomorrow''.

  20. #2800
    Scarab Lord Sugho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,324
    I knew it would happen while I slept but it doesn't matter... Congratulations, Echo! EU doesn't need 16h advantage to win titles!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •