Quote Originally Posted by Mentacyde View Post
    Are the majority of raiders degree holders, are they still pursuing education (grad school for some), are they vocal about these things?
    Based on some of the interviews I’ve seen of Limit raiders, I’d be surprised if these people lived on their own, let alone had a degree of any kind.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    And Pieces just killed it right after reset like Limit, but you know not world first contender kekw.
    I mean they weren't contending for first..

Quote Originally Posted by Jayma View Post
    I mean they weren't contending for first..
    Then neither was Limit by that logic, because both guilds killed it after reset.

Rly nice to see Pieces back up there.
    It's a gigantic rift between them and E & L but hopefully it goes on and we can see a WF with 3 contenders.

Not a big chance but I sure hope it happens some expansions ahead.
    Fox News Media is proud of our 2020 election coverage, which stands in the highest tradition of American journalism, and we will vigorously defend against this baseless lawsuit in court," the media company said in its response.
    Equally outrageously hilarious as sad

Then neither was Limit by that logic, because both guilds killed it after reset.
    You're right Limit wasn't contending for world first.
    Wiping at 30% vs wiping sub 1% before reset is a meaningless distinction.

BDGG world 4th. Nice job.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    BDGG world 4th. Nice job.
    Yeah, nice to see Sloot get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Lmao they were going absolutely apeshit.

https://clips.twitch.tv/FastCrepuscu...IyCQiPoK-lecCk
    Not quite like Fraggy lifting Zaelia over his shoulder but good indeed.

Very disappointing race. Felt like it was much easier than CN. Oh well grats to the four guilds that cleared it already.

Glad to see Pieces use a different healing comp.
    They'd be WF material if they had the same resources as Echo/Limit. Right now it's a 2-horse race with how buying Gear works with Twitch personas.
    2008 - 2018 World of Warcraft.
    Times change.

Method not even 4th, topkek
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.286v | RTX 3080 | 16GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 SSD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

other disappointed race for Method sadly. Gotta give Sco a lot of cred for keep trying tho even tho most of his main raiders just leave him behind like untrustworthy little snakes in the grass.

Impressed by Pieces' comeback on Sylvanas, having been behind BDGG and Method earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by zortport View Post
    yes, there are a lot of players but actual talent pool of who are extremely good and can commit their life to this is very low. if you just get randos who play all day, you end up as imperative, in top 15. method were lucky always finding a merger with very talented guilds who did not raid as much, and they were somehow convinced to raid all day
    It's definitely not luck that gets them talented players, if so they wouldn't have been able to acquire enough raiders to compete and be a probably top 5 guild for the second? or third? time of having to basically replace most of a raid.

And Pieces just killed it right after reset like Limit, but you know not world first contender kekw.
    They were not even close to a kill before reset afaik. Amazing job on 3rd though.

The gap between Echo+Limit and the rest is just too huge. I hope it changes.

- - - Updated - - -

Method also did it

Method pull a kill out of somewhere and are 10/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Trabsder View Post
    Method pull a kill out of somewhere and are 10/10
    they panicked hard last platform, but 4 crs for the win, congrats

Quote Originally Posted by killver View Post
    they panicked hard last platform, but 4 crs for the win, congrats
    Apparently it’s the first time they saw the last platform according to Sco who didn’t expect the kill to happen at all.
    Last edited by Trabsder; 2021-07-22 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smash Adams View Post
    Based on some of the interviews I’ve seen of Limit raiders, I’d be surprised if these people lived on their own, let alone had a degree of any kind.
    What occurs during their interviews? That's actually pretty cool because everybody moves at their own pace. I hope they start to emphasize it due to the amount of people they're influencig. As well as esports being something that isn't totally marketable when this specific market tanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stoffe View Post
    other disappointed race for Method sadly. Gotta give Sco a lot of cred for keep trying tho even tho most of his main raiders just leave him behind like untrustworthy little snakes in the grass.
    Method are rape and pedophile apologists.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2021-07-23 at 06:10 AM.

How about that Race to World First Alliance Race?

can COPIUM of Frostmourne-OC manage to beat out the rest on Painsmith?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    Too late for Classic, too soon for WOTLK Classic
    Just in time to Burning Crusade Classic

Did anyone get a hold of what mice Echo and Limit use? I mean literal computer mice. I wonder what the best players use these years.