Quote Originally Posted by Mentacyde View Post
    Can you elaborate and provide sources to back up your claim?
    I don't understand you. I did not claim anything. I asked a question.

Quote Originally Posted by T-34 View Post
    I don't understand you. I did not claim anything. I asked a question.
    Oh I thought you were being sarcastic!

The raiding scene in WoW isn't an accessable game for women or PoC for most guilds unless they have a lot of internalized hatred or are okay with the risk of being a victim of sexual harassment. As well as the culture of these groups being so horrible for us that we don't have the ability to thrive. As well as the majority of folks being ones who have that amount of free time and are privileged enough to spend their free hours playing video games.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    thats because your honest answer is dumb and wrong
    Then by all means, answer the question. Do realize though that, due to your experience, you're one of what MMO-C considers the evil elitist high end raiders and therefore part of the supposed oppression.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mentacyde View Post
    Oh I thought you were being sarcastic!

The raiding scene in WoW isn't an accessable game for women or PoC for most guilds unless they have a lot of internalized hatred or are okay with the risk of being a victim of sexual harassment. As well as the culture of these groups being so horrible for us that we don't have the ability to thrive. As well as the majority of folks being ones who have that amount of free time and are privileged enough to spend their free hours playing video games.
    You in no way answered the question. What's stopping them from forming their own raid groups? After all, such groups would logically be screened in formation to exclude the problems. Or, since the question explicitly stated the hypothetical groups would be composed of women or minorities, your answer effectively states they cause the harassment and problems.

Either way, this is a non-answer filled with loaded political buzzwords.
    Last edited by Feanoro; 2021-07-28 at 11:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Closing this thread, since plenty of guilds have achieved 10/10 in mythic and the race feels over for this tier.
    Mari GM of Punished (EU, social raiding group/guild)
    Màri member of Gullible Mutineers (EU social raiding guild)

Moderator of R & D | Anime | Youtube