Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Except week 1 comp never decided the race, and much less so with current gear sources with people who arent in the raid can get decent stuff in M+ and PvP. There has never been a point where you couldn't progress because of missing a couple of items on a class. And if you see a possibility for a class to be insane, you let them do M+ and gear it up just right after the reset.
    Be sure to tell Max or Sco this revelations, I'm sure they haven't considered it.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    the intermission is a lot different yes. but after god knows how many boss fights the designers have to reach a bit to come up with something new.
    Which is fine, the intermissions part is also much longer I presume(?) given the low iLVL, just that off the bat their new idea seem to differ a bit from established boss encouters where focus being the boss and adds/intermissions just being shorter placeholders in order to break up fights in phases.

Might be fine, time will tell but going 2D itch me personally a bit.
    Fox News Media is proud of our 2020 election coverage, which stands in the highest tradition of American journalism, and we will vigorously defend against this baseless lawsuit in court," the media company said in its response.
    Equally outrageously hilarious as sad

We're just waiting now for tonight when Limit logs off so Blizz can nerf the encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    We're just waiting now for tonight when Limit logs off so Blizz can nerf the encounter.
    Look on the bright side, they cant nerf the setting any more. The background when going into WoW settings is more appealing than Painsmith setting. Must have taken at least 1,5h of placing premade assets and an additional 4h of tuning by one person.
    Fox News Media is proud of our 2020 election coverage, which stands in the highest tradition of American journalism, and we will vigorously defend against this baseless lawsuit in court," the media company said in its response.

Back from raiding, what's the best % for each guild on Painsmith, and did Echo splitraid yet?

Sports and Fitness mod, Brit with weird sleeping hours.
    Has good taste in ale, bad taste in D&D choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Back from raiding, what's the best % for each guild on Painsmith, and did Echo splitraid yet?
    echo at 38.4 and limit at 38.7, echo didnt split raid yet

Quote Originally Posted by Taqaroph View Post
    echo at 38.4 and limit at 38.7, echo didnt split raid yet
    Did Limit split already?

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    Did Limit split already?
    Think they did some last night, doubt they did the full clears already tho.

Noob question is the Limit leader only doing in raid lead/coach and not playing a toon? I thought I remembered him playing a Resto Shaman during Nathria race.

Quote Originally Posted by Servos View Post
    Noob question is the Limit leader only doing in raid lead/coach and not playing a toon? I thought I remembered him playing a Resto Shaman during Nathria race.
    He wasn't raiding in Nathria either. They started having the 21st raider in Eternal Palace and have done it every tier since. He was coaching with the POV of Maevey, who is a resto Shaman, which is the same POV he's using on Painsmith.

Quote Originally Posted by Barolt View Post
    He wasn't raiding in Nathria either. They started having the 21st raider in Eternal Palace and have done it every tier since. He was coaching with the POV of Maevey, who is a resto Shaman, which is the same POV he's using on Painsmith.
    Ah got it, I didn't watch a ton of Nathria but could have sworn he was at the keyboard. Maybe it was just a camera angle thing where I couldn't see his hands before and now he's literally chilling leaning back during fights. Or I may have not been paying attention very well (<-the right answer)

Is Echo's lead also a 21st raider?

Quote Originally Posted by Servos View Post
    Ah got it, I didn't watch a ton of Nathria but could have sworn he was at the keyboard. Maybe it was just a camera angle thing where I couldn't see his hands before and now he's literally chilling leaning back during fights. Or I may have not been paying attention very well (<-the right answer)

Is Echo's lead also a 21st raider?
    Yep. Scripe does the same.

wf painsmith kill on page 34 lets go

We still on track for Sylvanas being Mathematically Impossible on Page 50?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    Too late for Classic, too soon for WOTLK Classic
    Just in time to Burning Crusade Classic

Fucking garbage Nintendo boss Painsmith.
    Booooooring

Painsmith is some pretty horribly tight tuning.

Has either guild used Vantus yet?

Sports and Fitness mod, Brit with weird sleeping hours.
    Has good taste in ale, bad taste in D&D choices.

Nah, they wont vantus this soon in the race.
    Painsmith is either tuned accordingly and just insanely hard or overtuned and getting nerfed.
    Using Vantus already might give them a slight lead buff but if the boss gets nerfed soon after they wasted a Vantus for the week, that could be crucial for Sylv.

Which boss will be the show stopper after Painsmith?

No chance they use Vantus on a midboss this early in the week.

Painsmith is just a giant pain in the ass. Fights where you have some many ways to get oneshot are really giga annoying.
    All my ignores are permanently filtered out and invisible to me. Responding to my posts with nonsense or insults is pointless, you're likely already invisible and if not - 3 clicks away. One ignore is much better than 3 pages of trolling.