Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Well that boss was a disappointment, was hoping Blizzard did having increasing boss difficulty (which they did so far). Was hoping to see 8th boss but looks like they're going off stream for a bit, probably information gathering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Well that boss was a disappointment, was hoping Blizzard did having increasing boss difficulty (which they did so far). Was hoping to see 8th boss but looks like they're going off stream for a bit, probably information gathering.
    They finish raiding in 20 minutes, they're gathering data then off to bed for tonight.

Talk of splits in the morning too.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Who is Echo ? Where are their players from ? reformed from another guild or new ones ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    Who is Echo ? Where are their players from ? reformed from another guild or new ones ?
    I can't remember if Echo is made of the people who knew Joshpriest was a pedo and decided to bail Method and make their own shit, or if its made of the people who didn't know about it and distanced themselves from Method because of it.

One or the other.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    It's most of Method minus Sco and MethodJosh, after the controversy surrounding Josh. Sco took the blame as the leader of the organisation, the rest moved on without him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    It's most of Method minus Sco and MethodJosh, after the controversy surrounding Josh. Sco took the blame as the leader of the organisation, the rest moved on without him.
    No one actually took responsibility, and there's a lot of evidence the leaders of Echo were aware of what was going on with Josh too.

Quote Originally Posted by Barolt View Post
    No one actually took responsibility, and there's a lot of evidence the leaders of Echo were aware of what was going on with Josh too.
    Agreed, but Sco seems to have taken the blame regardless. The rest have moved on, and seem to have washed their hands of it. The community either doesn't care or is willing to believe that they all had no idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Gz echo on 7 Mythic bosses! Now Limit gotta catch up so this becomes a real competition between the 2 best guilds, gonna be fun to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by -Stiletto- View Post
    Gz echo on 7 Mythic bosses! Now Limit gotta catch up so this becomes a real competition between the 2 best guilds, gonna be fun to watch!
    They might catch after a day full of splits.. They spent today like 8 hours already doing splits?

I am surprised that they are still on splits

15+ Year Old Account
    Limit is done with their splits going back to painsmith
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Funny, they actually thought about this. But they don't wanna give up their life.
    Considering even Limit considers it a big deal, then maybe it is. They've even said that the head start is a much bigger deal than any strat copying that maybe done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    Limit is done with their splits going back to painsmith
    Oh good, I was bored watching the splits and switched off. Dunno about other people but watching normal/heroic farming isn't as engaging for me.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Nothing new here. There’s a fall guy and everyone else walks away scott free. See: any number of political scandals.
    This. People put way too much blame on Sco. It was a collective effort…

Kind of a shame, but life is usually shit in that way.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Limit regressed a lot, they were much more consistent yesterday, now their DPS and execution looks like ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Nothing new here. There’s a fall guy and everyone else walks away scott free. See: any number of political scandals.
    Slightly off topic, but funny because Sco's name is Scott. It sucks, but it is what it is and little point bringing the topic up now.
    Last edited by gobarj; 2021-07-15 at 11:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Limit regressed a lot, they were much more consistent yesterday, now their DPS and execution looks like ass.
    They have been back in there for all of like... a handful of pulls. It takes a bit to get back into the groove of pulls.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

I think it's just a REALLY hard boss and there's a lot of muscle memory with the mechanics involved in beating it, so they needed a couple refresher pulls.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barolt View Post
    I think it's just a REALLY hard boss and there's a lot of muscle memory with the mechanics involved in beating it, so they needed a couple refresher pulls.
    Yeah let's hope so, close races are good to watch. If one team is much more dominant then it takes the fun away. Last two tiers were both good at least, though N'zoth wasn't that close.

Assuming they beat painsmith soon after break, they really need to kill guardian quickly or I think that's it and it's fully Echo's race to lose. Limit should realistically be able to kill guardian sub 10 pulls.
    -=Retired Former World's Best Player=-

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Assuming they beat painsmith soon after break, they really need to kill guardian quickly or I think that's it and it's fully Echo's race to lose. Limit should realistically be able to kill guardian sub 10 pulls.
    Yeah I don't think the next boss is a threat as it looks easier vs boss 4 and 5 even (more like a healing / cooldowns check). I'm not confident Limit can kill Painsmith after their break.

I’m ready for limit to smash painsmith in like 20 pulls at most then go wreck guardian

My only concern is if they attempt to use 6 healers or not. They might be able to easily 4 heal based on their output

Maybe I’m completely wrong but guardian has the bombs and the protocol then a soak…I don’t think there’s anything else and if there’s a bunch of raid wide damage constantly then I can see
    2 disc
    2 holy
    3 DKs
    3 warriors (venthyr fury because I’m biased)
    2 shamans (they have a bit of raid utility beyond WF which might be useful)
    2 rogues (the damage is there)
    2 DH (darkness)

The last two spots are literally anything. I know they don’t have to stack the group that much and it’s dependent on the results of splits but I see this as an easy way to catch up in half the amount of pulls

Personally I wish we had a WW monk but our ST damage is garbage but we will shine on KT

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I don't think the next boss is a threat as it looks easier vs boss 4 and 5 even (more like a healing / cooldowns check). I'm not confident Limit can kill Painsmith after their break.
    Depends on how the raiders are feeling but honestly I think they have maybe 10-20 pulls till kill then 5 pulls on guardian

The best part is that we have two guilds
    One is better at executing
    The other just does more numbers