1. #1061
    The Patient MCitra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gothenburg Sweden
    Posts
    211
    Race was fun up to Painsmith Raznal went down then it just went downhill fun them falling like bricks
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work
    www.twitch.tv/mcitra

  2. #1062
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    ok I literally woke up to Limit's KT kill at 2% and one of their raiders laughed and said "this boss is a joke now".....what changed ?

    Edit - nvm, read the other posts.
    Echo had an OP Strat using a trinket from Fatescribe and worked out KT doesn't cast abilities below 5% health.. so they could wait for cooldowns before each phylactory phase.. and have a dps with the trinket taunt and suicide (the trinket res you without using a brez)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by jkq View Post
    what a sorry joke of a raid this is. Normal Guilds will struggle like nobody else on Painsmith only to be rewarded with 3 absolute Trash Bosses after. And then theres Sylvanas who will absolute reck your non Hardcore Guilds
    Kind of like Gorefiend... The next 3 bosses where a joke.

  3. #1063
    TBH, would be great to hears the dev view on why they didn't hotfix a change for KT or just communicated to the guilds that what they are doing isn't intended and they should stop.

  4. #1064
    I don't blame either guild for cheesing the adds, I facepalm at Blizzard for allowing the adds to despawn if their target dies and thereby trivialize the fight.
    But it really cheapens the fight.

    Hopefully Sylvanas will not have such a dumb mistake in it and stay up for a good couple of days, if not until next reset.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

  5. #1065
    Something must be wrong here, i was told 2 pages back that Limit might have not be able to kill KT AT ALL since they didnt have the trinkets.

  6. #1066
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyimyoshyy View Post
    TBH, would be great to hears the dev view on why they didn't hotfix a change for KT or just communicated to the guilds that what they are doing isn't intended and they should stop.
    probably because they were asleep.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

  7. #1067
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyimyoshyy View Post
    TBH, would be great to hears the dev view on why they didn't hotfix a change for KT or just communicated to the guilds that what they are doing isn't intended and they should stop.
    Because it was clearly an oversight on their part and not a game breaking exploit. They've literally wiped a raid mid-pull to prevent cheese mechanics they don't approve of, they could've done the same here.

  8. #1068
    Quote Originally Posted by Purrowl View Post
    Let's just hope for either Sylv dying this reset or late next... If it dies in the first 2 days of reset the community really needs to pressure blizzard to for once support these teams who are actively promoting their dead Game and do a global release.
    Not sure it is so clear cut as to whether designing raids like this is actually good for the health of the game. Complicated question
    A better way to think about Casual v Hardcore: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...asual-Hardcore

  9. #1069
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelai View Post
    Something must be wrong here, i was told 2 pages back that Limit might have not be able to kill KT AT ALL since they didnt have the trinkets.
    They didn't target farm the trinkets, but still had 2 dps with them which was enough to get it done, they still had to use 1 normal brez suicide.

    It was just an assumption that they didn't have dps with them because they didn't know about the Strat.

  10. #1070
    Can't watch either of streams, how does Sylvanas look? Tighter than Sire?

  11. #1071
    I actually really hope they change the tank add dying if its target dies this reset so they both have to reprog it after lockout, hopefully removing the 16hr advantage.

    The 16h advantage resets every time theirs a weekly reset, it means you get 16 hours with upgrades over the other

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Can't watch either of streams, how does Sylvanas look? Tighter than Sire?
    Not far enough into it to tell.. echo hasn't gotten to p2 yet.

  12. #1072
    Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Add despawning tricks are so bad for the game. Blizzard should be ashamed. Not to mention being able to just chill on the boss to let cds come back up. Penultimate boss drops like a fly. One really solid boss the whole raid. Pathetic.
    How can you progress on mythic Sylvanas and post on mmo-c at the same time?

  13. #1073
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyimyoshyy View Post
    TBH, would be great to hears the dev view on why they didn't hotfix a change for KT or just communicated to the guilds that what they are doing isn't intended and they should stop.
    Maybe because it’s Saturday.
    The desperate last chance response of a person who is losing an argument on the forums:

    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    You DO realize that even if every user ever on these forums agreed with you, something even you would admit is impossible, that would not be 0.0001% of the player base, right? But sure, enjoy your echo chamber if you want.

  14. #1074
    Moderator Northern Goblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cumbria, England
    Posts
    13,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Can't watch either of streams, how does Sylvanas look? Tighter than Sire?
    Currently there's a transition phase where she hits immune and puts out absolutely mental damage.

    Needless to say, Echo hasn't got past it yet.


    Sports and Fitness mod, Brit with weird sleeping hours.
    Has good taste in ale, bad taste in D&D choices.

  15. #1075
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    How can you progress on mythic Sylvanas and post on mmo-c at the same time?
    This is complete nonsense.
    -=Retired Former World's Best Player=-

  16. #1076
    Regardless of everything else, this raid is looking really similar to last but with roles reversed. Last tier limit looked really in point but Echo was able to keep it close by shadowing them, despite having one boss that took them much longer. This tier Echo looks on point with Limit shadowing.
    The desperate last chance response of a person who is losing an argument on the forums:

    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    You DO realize that even if every user ever on these forums agreed with you, something even you would admit is impossible, that would not be 0.0001% of the player base, right? But sure, enjoy your echo chamber if you want.

  17. #1077
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    178
    Sad just sad...

    Despawning Mobs and getting away with it just killed RWF.

  18. #1078
    Looking at the initial pulls, p1 of Sylvanas seems to come down to who is gunna figure out how to deal with the bajillion adds that spawn, and make the transition smoother.

    Don't seem like the moonkin vortex's are working that great but its still early

  19. #1079
    Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    Bosses die so fast no wonder ppl don't bother with mythic raiding. After you clear it on HC it's just matter of days to kill it on mythic so majority of guilds don't bother.
    Yes, that is why they don't bother.

    Sure thing.
    Beware the indigenous, crippled libertarian!
    Thanks for the ad-hominem, it supports your inability to support your argument.

  20. #1080
    In regards to KT, I posted early hours this morning the Mythic fight was quite literally the Banshee/Abom/Skeleton and Glacial Spike placement

    Limit were getting 1st phylactery phases perfect up until Soul Fractures and Frost Blasts which only affects the latter came into play which hindered progress.

    It's quite literally a 4 mechanic fight which is very underwhelming for what in theory was a very well thought out designed fight, but the Mythic execution of it was very bad.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •