Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    So edgy.

Anyway, If I were to give a damn about who gets WF I'd probably prefer Limit to get it, as the people rooting for a guild like Echo, with their reputation, can't possibly be very good for a(ny) gaming community. And of course, I don't give a fuck if the guild who gets it is from EU, US etc.
    Love that your first sentence is "So edgy" then you yourself make a comment like that!

So edgy!

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Has anyone actually seen P2
    I think Echo has

So edgy.

Anyway, If I were to give a damn about who gets WF I'd probably prefer Limit to get it, as the people rooting for a guild like Echo, with their reputation, can't possibly be very good for a(ny) gaming community. And of course, I don't give a fuck if the guild who gets it is from EU, US etc.
    the casters are just as bad
    a viewer asks when echo stops raiding and the response is
    "this is how you spot a limit fanboy. I swear if there was ever a way to spot a limit fan in Echo's chat it would be the one asking this question"

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Has anyone actually seen P2
    Echo got a minute or two in and brought her down an extra percentage to 82%. No progress past that though. This fight looks absurd.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Really hope Limit gets it. Love seeing the Blood DK representation!!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Once wind walkers can't solo the adds on chain boss and the trinket uses up a bres as intended re-clear may be exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    The main problem with exploit or not is that blizzard is very inconsistant with it

Lappe posted in earlier threads many examples of Blizzard deciding exploit or not just with a dice

Yeah, this trinket was just a clever use of mechanics? Or have blizzard said anything?
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work
    www.twitch.tv/mcitra

Just tuned in, the fuck is even this fight?

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Just tuned in, the fuck is even this fight?
    The most epic thing they've ever created!

Can someone link this trinket? What is causing all of this fuss?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    The most epic thing they've ever created!
    That sarcasm friendo?

So edgy.

In my view, Echo is dying to be the next "Method" gaming brand. Gaming brand types have never appealed to me. I guess it's the difference between an esports team and just some gamers. Maybe internally Limit operates like an esports team, but they definitely dont sell it that way in their streams. Max is also very tolerable in long viewing sprees. I hope whoever unseats Limit aren't a bunch of people under an esports brand.

So edgy.

Yeah, Im from EU and I would like to see Limit get WF just to see all those pissed Method/Echo fans raging and diminishing WF because headstart/reset/WhateverMakeThemMoreHappy

But I think Echo is closer to a kill. I think Limit is not going to kill her at this session and when they will be off Echo have big chance for killing her unless she will survive till reset.

intended that every boss except for raznal and sylv was that "easy"? it is uncommon that the last 2 bosses before final boss die that quick.

Quote Originally Posted by killver View Post
    Wow, what a posting. Echo (Method) were the first to popularize streaming of world first races. This is still highly competitive, of course they are muting some parts. You should be glad you can see the final boss live nowadays.
    Big Dumb Guild streamed their World Progressions before Method ever did, because they were a no name guild at the time they didn't get big stream views.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Big Dumb Guild streamed their World Progressions before Method ever did, because they were a no name guild at the time they didn't get big stream views.
    Midwinter were streaming their progress throughout MoP also as a world 20 guild. It is how Slootbag became well known on Twitch. So well before BDG even formed.

i just hope all the guilds have a good time

Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    intended that every boss except for raznal and sylv was that "easy"? it is uncommon that the last 2 bosses before final boss die that quick.
    to be fair there was some cheese involved with Kt
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Does limit have two people just on comms right now? Tagzz and Max? Seems confusing.
    Yep, they've each got their own roles, though. Typically Max handles calling out boss mechanics and Tagzz handles cooldown usage.

Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    In my view, Echo is dying to be the next "Method" gaming brand. Gaming brand types have never appealed to me. I guess it's the difference between an esports team and just some gamers. Maybe internally Limit operates like an esports team, but they definitely dont sell it that way in their streams. Max is also very tolerable in long viewing sprees. I hope whoever unseats Limit aren't a bunch of people under an esports brand.
    I don't really watch streams, but clips and vods from what I've seen of clips and stuff of Limit Max, he seems like a chill dude that enjoys the game, enjoys helping people and is kinda down to earth?

Then echo has people like Gingi. And Naowh. I don't know if I'm yet to see a clip of them not being full of themselves and just obnoxious.

The whole streaming scene with the "chat" is just.. I can't.
    Hi

Blizzard seems afraid to slap down guilds for exploits these days.