Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    I don’t follow the lore and haven’t raided yet, so I’m not sure if “Brain comes out with the Azerite cannon” is a joke or that’s what really happens. Given the state of lore either seems possible.
    This says a lot about the state of the lore. It was widely thought that in 8.3 Mythic N'zoth there was a secret phase at 25% health, since it seemed so unrealistic that you could actually burn down N'zoth before everybody died. Everybody thought there was a mythic only ending that just never ended up happening. The big mythic only world first surprise just didn't end up happening, the mythic only surprise was a burn phase. Really funny times.

Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    Is that when Brann comes out with the Azerite cannon? I can't remember if it happens at 50 or 25...
    Hah, love that, had me giggling :P

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    I dont know why people see this as some huge problem. Max literally told after that the fight that he was super tilted about that mechanic most of the progress on the boss, even though they killed it. Expecting someone to be super chill on a boss with bugged mechanic on highly competitive setting is just stupidity.
    Max is much more useless this raid than he was in Nathria. Thinks he didnt do as much homework as he did before, honestly.

He also just repeats what most people say like 3 seconds late. Def not a 21st raider this time around lol

10+ Year Old Account
    wooot, go limit!
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

I think that’s a result of Tagzz playing a bigger role and talking a lot. Max dealing with a lot more distraction when he has to lead and listen to Tagzz’s back seat driving.
    That could be it. It sounds a little resentful when other people are talking. A lot more of the raiders "explaining" things to Max this time around, tho. At least in the earlier fights.

Quote Originally Posted by kiramon View Post
    That could be it. It sounds a little resentful when other people are talking. A lot more of the raiders "explaining" things to Max this time around, tho. At least in the earlier fights.
    I don't get that at all. Seems like everyone thoroughly enjoys each other's company, and tons of jokes and laughs all week.

Trying to guess how people you don't know feel about each other always seems really cringe to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    What Is Limit and Echos best attempt ?
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    What Is Limit and Echos best attempt ?
    75.81% for limit and ~81% for echo with the boss dying at 50%(or lower possibly).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SeIex View Post
    75.81% for limit and ~81% for echo with the boss dying at 50%(or lower possibly).
    The race is on ! although isn't Limit close to going to sleep and Echo will soon get on ?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    The race is on ! although isn't Limit close to going to sleep and Echo will soon get on ?
    yep limit has 2-3 more hours i think

this boss is literally going down to execution and honestly....limit lacks in that department

if this fight has no special phase on mythic blizzard is a fucking joke

- - - Updated - - -

also whoever invented rive going on for 3 minutes for no reason should be fired

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    They already said months ago she wouldn't have one.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

BDGG is now 9/10. Starting up a few pulls on sylvannas.

united states went full capitalism when they realized they could make money off world first raiding. turns out US > EU when money's involved

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SeIex View Post
    BDGG is now 9/10. Starting up a few pulls on sylvannas.
    Jesus that guild is coming up. Can be a legit contender for some good shit next tier.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Limit is 11% ahead of Echo but has pulled Sylvanas 37 more times. When Echo start up again I wonder if they will catch up. I doubt Sylvanas will survive this reset

Any thoughts on how the relative lack of BOEs this tier is changing the race?
    This is what has me pondering. I wonder if Limit is feeling the crunch of not being able to bludgeon these raids with BoEs.

united states went full capitalism when they realized they could make money off world first raiding. turns out US > EU when money's involved
    Doesnt seem to apply to other E-SPORTS where theres way more money involved

Special phases have always been a rare occurrence. Have we ever even had one in a fight that wasn't the end-boss of the expansion?
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu