Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    if this fight has no special phase on mythic blizzard is a fucking joke
    They already said months ago she wouldn't have one.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Still here and still posting
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

BDGG is now 9/10. Starting up a few pulls on sylvannas.

united states went full capitalism when they realized they could make money off world first raiding. turns out US > EU when money's involved
    Retired Ex Top 100 US Raider - Currently playing Hardcore in Classic
    https://www.twitch.tv/killars

Quote Originally Posted by SeIex View Post
    BDGG is now 9/10. Starting up a few pulls on sylvannas.
    Jesus that guild is coming up. Can be a legit contender for some good shit next tier.

I am Murloc!
    Limit is 11% ahead of Echo but has pulled Sylvanas 37 more times. When Echo start up again I wonder if they will catch up. I doubt Sylvanas will survive this reset

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Any thoughts on how the relative lack of BOEs this tier is changing the race?
    This is what has me pondering. I wonder if Limit is feeling the crunch of not being able to bludgeon these raids with BoEs.

united states went full capitalism when they realized they could make money off world first raiding. turns out US > EU when money's involved
    Doesnt seem to apply to other E-SPORTS where theres way more money involved

Special phases have always been a rare occurrence. Have we ever even had one in a fight that wasn't the end-boss of the expansion?
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Special phases have always been a rare occurrence. Have we ever even had one in a fight that wasn't the end-boss of the expansion?
    Didn’t Imperator Mar’gok have one and he was the end boss of the first raid of wod?

Ragnaros, Sha of Fear, Imperator Mar'gok, and Gul'dan.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Still here and still posting
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Ragnaros, Sha of Fear, Imperator Mar'gok, and Gul'dan.
    Two of those were absolute dog shit fights even without the M phase.

Blackhand is the perfect end raid HC and M boss fight. Relatively short but intense from the moment you pull him and it just keeps ramping up.

Quote Originally Posted by FTW View Post
    S Tier: Limit
    A Tier: Echo, Pieces
    B Tier: Method, BDGG, Fatsharkyes, Exorsus

Although, the last RWF was pretty tight, with Echo pulling some pretty close low % Denathrius wipes around Limit simultaneously despite the day behind. Still think Limit is in a league of their own. Better DPS, better mechanically, more efficient and more innovative strategically.
    Exorsus quit competitive raiding this year. They are out.

Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    In my view, Echo is dying to be the next "Method" gaming brand. Gaming brand types have never appealed to me. I guess it's the difference between an esports team and just some gamers. Maybe internally Limit operates like an esports team, but they definitely dont sell it that way in their streams. Max is also very tolerable in long viewing sprees. I hope whoever unseats Limit aren't a bunch of people under an esports brand.
    Are you aware Complexity is an esports brand?

am I the only one who's extremely annoyed when bosses "die" before reaching 0%? Especially when it's last boss of the tier. It feels like such a let down. It's almost as annoying as killing the boss, lets say 4 times, before it dies.

Well, Echo's up and raiding, here we go.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.286v | RTX 3080 | 16GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 SSD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

I am Murloc!
    we don't know if this is the case just yet. there could still be one that nobody has seen yet...

depends what you consider to be 'special phases' every single hardmode in ulduar could be considered as such, Anub'arak in TOGC was 'special' hidden boss at the end of the raid, you had Ragnaros heroic in firelands with his legs phase, and i guess you could argue that madness of deathwing had 4 'phases' depending on what order you did the platforms in if you weren't just farming it and were doing the achievement, sha of fear had one on heroic, i skipped out of the rest of MoP so no idea, as mentioned imperator margok in highmaul had one, archimonde had one, gul'dan and Argus each had one, i quit BFA midway through mythic dazar'alor progress so no clue if any other bosses have had them but that's what i can remember right now at least.

retired march 2013 RIP - returned january 2016, purely because paladins finally get Ashbringer!

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post
    Are you aware Complexity is an esports brand?
    Thats how you spot a (mentally) Limit(ed) fanboi. Otherwise i can't fathom how you can overlook that their main channel doesn't even contain the word "Limit".

I wonder how long bosses like Lich King & Ragnaros (FL) would last for Echo / Limit if you'd put them in a raid nowadays, with obviously no prior knowledge of the fights. With the amount of preparation, the different analysts, weak aura creators, ... general level of organisation, not to mention skill.

Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    In my view, Echo is dying to be the next "Method" gaming brand. Gaming brand types have never appealed to me. I guess it's the difference between an esports team and just some gamers. Maybe internally Limit operates like an esports team, but they definitely dont sell it that way in their streams. Max is also very tolerable in long viewing sprees. I hope whoever unseats Limit aren't a bunch of people under an esports brand.
    Weren't some of these people very upset that Sco turned Method into a business?