Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    am I the only one who's extremely annoyed when bosses "die" before reaching 0%? Especially when it's last boss of the tier. It feels like such a let down. It's almost as annoying as killing the boss, lets say 4 times, before it dies.
    Depends. Algalon is the perfect example of not actually killing the boss while feeling fulfilled after you've done it. Now that was an epic fight!

Echo is sooo goddamn annoying with that constant stream muting... Im from EU, but I hope that Limit wins this tier for that reason alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulz1 View Post
    Echo is sooo goddamn annoying with that constant stream muting... Im from EU, but I hope that Limit wins this tier for that reason alone.
    Yeah, I get they don't want to talk about new strats in public but then it begs the question, why fucking stream RWF if you want to keep secrets.

I watch the Echo main-stream, so I haven't noticed that even once. You should give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post
    Yeah, I get they don't want to talk about new strats in public but then it begs the question, why fucking stream RWF if you want to keep secrets.
    Exactly. Just do not stream like they used to do in the past, but muh $$$$ from twitch... F**** hypocrites.
    Last edited by Lulz1; 2021-07-18 at 09:21 AM.

Method 9/10 now as well

Exactly. Just do not stream like they used to do in the past, but muh $$$$ from twitch... F**** hypocrites.
    You are one of them giving them money. Thanks for your support!

Echo reached p3. Will she die today!?
    Last edited by Clozer; 2021-07-18 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Echo reached p3. Will she die today!?
    Not even close.

They need to enter P3 with everyone alive and a rez or two in the bag and then nobody knows if they have the damage still to do it.
    All my ignores are permanently filtered out and invisible to me. Responding to my posts with nonsense or insults is pointless, you're likely already invisible and if not - 3 clicks away. One ignore is much better than 3 pages of trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertColvert View Post
    because they want to win the race and your entertainement comes second
    entitled brat
    Amusing how these individuals watch something that irritates them so much. It’s lovely outside go top up your Vitamin D or do something that you get some enjoyment from. I enjoy watching both guild and switch between the two when they’re on together. And what’s this irrational dislike of people making money from an event like this do I sense a little jealousy.

Quote Originally Posted by Trabsder View Post
    Amusing how these individuals watch something that irritates them so much. It’s lovely outside go top up your Vitamin D or do something that you get some enjoyment from.
    I enjoy watching both guild and switch between the two when they’re on together. And what’s this irrational dislike of people making money from an event like this do I sense a little jealousy.

yup, my response was a bit harsh, that's why deleted it but yea. makes me think of people who keep play WoW but constantly complain about it because they think things should be a certain way (their way)

Does Sylvanas actually die in this raid? Not that it really matters with Wow lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Does Sylvanas actually die in this raid? Not that it really matters with Wow lore.
    We've know the answer to this for two weeks now.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    We've know the answer to this for two weeks now.
    Care to share it?

Now the question isn’t “is it possible to kill this boss” because the fact limit was pushing 3% per progression pull at the end imo shows that it’s possible

It’s literally a question of “when will they kill the boss”
    Limit is not the best with execution this time around regardless of if you are a fan or not you can see that and that’s ok because they are the ones that hit harder. Echo will take the lead today and if they don’t kill it by Their reset then they either extend or hope that painsmith remains a roadblock.

If Sylvanas lasts until the reset it’s limit’s race to lose. If they reclear then she falls over. If they extend they lose.

- - - Updated - - -

Care to share it?
    The answer is she doesn’t
    No matter the mythic fight the end of it doesn’t change

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Now the question isn’t “is it possible to kill this boss” because the fact limit was pushing 3% per progression pull at the end imo shows that it’s possible

Limit is not the best with execution this time around regardless of if you are a fan or not you can see that and that’s ok because they are the ones that hit harder. Echo will take the lead today and if they don’t kill it by Their reset then they either extend or hope that painsmith remains a roadblock.

If Sylvanas lasts until the reset it’s limit’s race to lose. If they reclear then she falls over. If they extend they lose.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! 10characters

Care to share it?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ding-cinematic
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I do think the question might indeed be "is it possible to kill this boss?" We'll know more in a few hours but it looks like it might be legit impossible to kill sylvannas before running out of platforms unless there's something else about the fight we don't know yet or some insane undiscovered way to dish out more damage to her in phase 2.
    Last edited by SeIex; 2021-07-18 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeIex View Post
    Actually, I do think the question might indeed be "is it possible to kill this boss?" We'll know more in a few hours but it looks like it might be legit impossible to kill sylvannas before running out of platforms unless there's something else about the fight we don't know yet or some insane undiscovered way to dish out more damage to her in phase 2.
    They had 3 dps down when they got to the first platform and two were top 5 dps
    They also had her down to about 70% by the time they wiped

It’s possible

They had 3 dps down when they got to the first platform and two were top 5 dps
    They also had her down to about 70% by the time they wiped

It’s possible
    By the time they wiped, there was only one more platform to go. Even if those 3 people were alive the whole time, I don't think that equates to an extra 20%. JB said a little a while ago that he was told they essentially had to do double their current dps with everyone alive. That really doesn't seem possible. But like I said before, we'll know more in a few hours.

Just got banned from echo chat because I pointed out that the casters are having a word for word discussion they already covered yesterday

“Man everyone is hung up on that trinket working around the tank death but you know what’s really broken on that fight?? Absorbs and DR let’s talk about it”

Fuck me man is it just the fact that the guy’s spec isn’t in the fight or is it something deeper.