Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    This is not a case of a boss dying 1st or 2nd week. Its a case of being robbed off a win due to it being mathematically impossible by a small % and the different reset timers. Just global release already so NA can keep losing every race like they did before.
    Echo would have lost in the tier before this one with or without a global release though.

15+ Year Old Account
    so what im reading the 45% change for mythic was added july 8th it was datamined she'd have a spell at 45% not 50 for mythic
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Iconic image.
    Does anyone have the clip of scripe's face when she goes under 50%. It reminds me of this.

Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Echo would have lost in the tier before this one with or without a global release though.
    Right, being 12% of boss HP ahead of Limit with having 6 pulls less and almost stellar P3 execution. Right.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Lol

"Guyz i hope there are mythic change"
    "Wtf they changed the hp she dies at wtfffff echo robbeddd!!!!!"
    lol, when people want a mythic change, this is not what they are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Sure. Fair and square. Still a global release would even the grounds when blizz pulls this bs.

Sure. Fair and square. Still a global release would even the grounds when blizz pulls this bs.
    It would be awkward anyway. Either it's early-late morning for Americans and then midday-late night pulls for Euros or early for Euros and late night for Americans.

Basically one of the regions would have to move to night shifts for 7-10 days. That's hard to do and I say that as someone who works night shifts only.

This is not a case of a boss dying 1st or 2nd week. Its a case of being robbed off a win due to it being mathematically impossible by a small % and the different reset timers. Just global release already so NA can keep losing every race like they did before.
    Denathrius was mathematically impossible to kill week 1. The only difference between this tier and last is the difficulty of the preceding bosses and how long it took to get to the last boss. So really no difference. I'll give you that echo might have won last tier if we had a global release. But they lost nyalotha by 40 hours. So, in other words, they were crushed that tier and 16 hours didnt make a difference. But go on keep pretending limit's only won because of the early release, i know fans like you love delusions.

It would be awkward anyway. Either it's early-late morning for Americans and then midday-late night pulls for Euros or early for Euros and late night for Americans.

Basically one of the regions would have to move to night shifts for 7-10 days. That's hard to do and I say that as someone who works night shifts only.
    Most of the top-tier players are playing full-time nowadays anyway, & those that don't aren't really all that impacted by when the raid releases. Echo can stay up a bit later just as Limit could get up a bit earlier. It'd be fine for the raiders.

It would awkward anyway. Either it's early-late morning for Americans and then midday-late night pulls for Euros or early for Euros and late night for Americans.

Seems weird to me. Half of Limit/Echo is still online 7 am playing video games. You can check in 2 months when they are back to what they do outside of the race. They shouldn't have any problems with that.

It's time to have eu reset on tuesdays, and na on wednesday. Lets shift it 36 hours.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lashiec View Post
    lol, when people want a mythic change, this is not what they are talking about.
    Beggars can't be choosers. Deal the extra 5% hp on the boss or don't kill it. I don't care what they do

Quote Originally Posted by awadh View Post
    Right, being 12% of boss HP ahead of Limit with having 6 pulls less and almost stellar P3 execution. Right.
    Learn to read.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    A blatant attempt by the devs to make the tier last more than one week by last-minute switching her kill trigger from 50 to 45.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Cheers, instant classic.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by awadh View Post
    Wtf are you even talking about? He said LAST tier. Castle denathrius, not this raid.

Change was made 10 days ago, in what world is that last-minute?

Quote Originally Posted by Advo View Post
    A blatant attempt by the devs to make the tier last more than one week by last-minute switching her kill trigger from 50 to 45.
    She was hotfixed on the 8th of this month. If you count that as last minute, then sure.

Raid off écho. It's over. Gg limit for World first.