1. #1961
    Quote Originally Posted by SeIex View Post
    Lol sounds like a ridiculous excuse. Echo is full of fantastic players. Being tilted from losing isn't gonna stop them from killing the boss. They were just super far behind limit on nzoth and it just took them that long to kill it. They've even said themselves limit destroyed them in that race. Please stop spewing nonsense.
    The only nonsense is the nonsense you made up in your mind. All the things you brought up, I didn't even mention or insinuate.

  2. #1962
    @Blizzard please curb stomp Venthyr Holy Paladin, thanks.

  3. #1963
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    WoW's in the shitter because Blizzard fucked up, anything else is copium.
    The Copium is what you're taking in order to convince yourself WoW is in a decline and that gaming in general hasn't become an oversaturated mess.

  4. #1964
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    @Blizzard please curb stomp Venthyr Holy Paladin, thanks.
    Yeah they get another 15% nerf so we see another 4 of them in the next raid.

  5. #1965
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    If Blizzard intended for the add to be killed, they should have had this enrage in place beforehand. Hotfixing it in the middle of the race when both #1 contenders have seen the very end of the fight and are fine tuning/rebuilding strats is complete bs. I'm no Echo fan, I hope Limit takes the win again but this is absolute bs and I feel for Echo. Especially when so much money goes into these races, hotfixes like that completely shit on the integrity of the race (if there was any integrity to begin with). Blizzard should take the L, hotfix it after the race is over, learn to design encounters with prevention of this stuff in mind.
    blizzard hotfixing mid-pull and/or mid-race has happened MANY times in the past:

    Nzoth was literally despawned at 25% when Limit was killing him, and blizzard hotfixed it

    Blizzard hotfixed Thok the Bloodthirsty mid-pull on Method

    and so on

    this is nothing new and there is nothing wrong with what Blizzard did, cause they've done it many times before.

  6. #1966
    GZ to Echo for the obvious win this tier killing all the hard bosses first

  7. #1967
    Quote Originally Posted by voidox View Post
    Blizzard hotfixed Thok the Bloodthirsty mid-pull on Method
    It was actually Blood Legion

  8. #1968
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    And blizz sabotaged the strategy by adding an enrage to the add Naowh was tanking, nice.
    Where did you see that the enrage wasn’t added to both adds? Where did you see that the enrage only occurs on adds Naowh is tanking?

    If we go off of what you’re claiming, they could just swap Naowh and the other tank to go back to skipping sections of the boss fight.

  9. #1969
    Moderator Northern Goblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cumbria, England
    Posts
    13,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Where did you see that the enrage wasn’t added to both adds? Where did you see that the enrage only occurs on adds Naowh is tanking?

    If we go off of what you’re claiming, they could just swap Naowh and the other tank to go back to skipping sections of the boss fight.
    Because the other side doesn't have that add.


    Sports and Fitness mod, Brit with weird sleeping hours.
    Has good taste in ale, bad taste in D&D choices.

  10. #1970
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Where did you see that the enrage wasn’t added to both adds? Where did you see that the enrage only occurs on adds Naowh is tanking?

    If we go off of what you’re claiming, they could just swap Naowh and the other tank to go back to skipping sections of the boss fight.
    Can you say the same about when Servers are coming up?

  11. #1971
    Quote Originally Posted by voidox View Post
    blizzard hotfixing mid-pull and/or mid-race has happened MANY times in the past:

    Nzoth was literally despawned at 25% when Limit was killing him, and blizzard hotfixed it

    Blizzard hotfixed Thok the Bloodthirsty mid-pull on Method

    and so on

    this is nothing new and there is nothing wrong with what Blizzard did, cause they've done it many times before.
    Nzoth was despawned because he was bugged and it was going to lead to a free kill. He wasn't casting anything other than a pulse which pre-hotfix was negligible

  12. #1972
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    They know Echos chance of winning is slim and they just wait it out 'till reset. Beautiful and such fair competition.
    literally not true, stop making shit up :/

    Max has said that they are waiting on someone to get there to fill out their group

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Purrowl View Post
    Nzoth was despawned because he was bugged and it was going to lead to a free kill. He wasn't casting anything other than a pulse which pre-hotfix was negligible
    right, so he was hotfixed mid-pull just like here, got it

  13. #1973
    Bloodsail Admiral Snorkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    They can just chill. Echo just don't have the gear to get that last 5%. So limit will have another whole day to farm gear and get an easy kill after reset and some heroic farming.
    Based on their last pull they definitely have the DPS.

  14. #1974
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    WoW's in the shitter because Blizzard fucked up, anything else is copium.
    I see you’re still plugging your ears and whining about how what you say should be treated as gospel.

    Good show.

  15. #1975
    Quote Originally Posted by voidox View Post
    literally not true, stop making shit up :/

    Max has said that they are waiting on someone to get there to fill out their group
    Do they only have 19 players? Max also said they lost WF painsmith because of NA ping. Whatever he says can't be taken seriously.

  16. #1976
    Quote Originally Posted by voidox View Post
    literally not true, stop making shit up :/

    Max has said that they are waiting on someone to get there to fill out their group

    - - - Updated - - -



    right, so he was hotfixed mid-pull just like here, got it
    The fact that you are putting breaking the encounter totally in the same basket as skipping what should be a mandatory add is downright insane. Limit weren't going to kill it by skipping the secret phase. Max literally said it during the pull iirc.

  17. #1977
    Bloodsail Admiral zenga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,201
    Imagine the reactions if they hit 45% and boss is still alive.

    It would actually be genius from the devs: everyone believes boss dies at 50%, and every time someone is close they lower (add) it by 5% and ultimately boss dies at 0%.

  18. #1978
    They can do it, twice back to back wipes on 57% with major CDs and lust unused.

  19. #1979
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    I see you’re still plugging your ears and whining about how what you say should be treated as gospel.

    Good show.
    I see you still have difficulty accepting people don't always like what you like.

    But this is off-topic.

  20. #1980
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Do they only have 19 players? Max also said they lost WF painsmith because of NA ping. Whatever he says can't be taken seriously.
    No he didn't.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •