Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    So this raid is pretty simple mechanically, the main difficulty seems to be Blizz just overtunes the shit out of the bosses. Is this normally how mythic is at the beginning?
    Ye Painsmith is simple mechanically....lmao

15+ Year Old Account
    This fight looks as miserable as generals was last raid tier
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    This fight looks as miserable as generals was last raid tier
    Idk it actually looks very well put together to me, it requires something of a virtual dance. You are just seeing them orchestrate the dance in real time, which always looks shit. I bet you are one of those people who if they only saw the kill video would go "omg those guys are so good, what an amazing fight"....

So this raid is pretty simple mechanically, the main difficulty seems to be Blizz just overtunes the shit out of the bosses. Is this normally how mythic is at the beginning?
    This looks simplistic to you? Compared to what?

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    This looks simplistic to you? Compared to what?
    Kill the spike ball to run through
    Run out when you get a debuff
    Dodge the swirls / spikes during the intermission
    kill adds

What's so hard about this?

Yeah, it's really not that complicated. All this is stuff done before. It's just that the early half of the raid is tuned a LOT tighter than people are used to.

10+ Year Old Account
    kill adds

"Don't die".
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

kill adds

I don't think it's very complex but it can be a lot simpler too lol, wait till you see Guardians.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    I'm not a big fan of it being a job now instead of a game. It just boils down to who has the most attractive package to pull the best talent.
    Except that's not always the case, as we have seen in BfA, where Limit lost WF twice due to making bad calls regarding raid extension.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Asmongold has 9k more viewers right now than Max from Limit has, I feel like that shouldn't be happening. Although Gingi from Echo has 31k viewers, Asmon's #2 on Twitch.
    Nah. You can't expect all players to care about optimal hard core raiding. To be perfectly honest I don't care much either unless I'm currently invested personally on progressing; but I do care the game is better for optimal raiding; e.g. the necessity since Legion to do mundane world grinds in order to be optimal at raiding is absolutely haram.

Echo now on Painsmith.

i dont understand guardian anyway

there's 4 things and circles and sometimes u bring boss to a thing?

kill adds

There's not a fight in the game that cant be broken down like that. TBH the tuning on painsmith doesn't seem that bad.

Yeah it's so easy guys. Just do perfect DPS and perfect HPS and perfect Tanking and never do mistakes on movement and timing.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Lulz1 View Post
    Echo now on Painsmith.
    And immediately muting their comms.

Fully expecting them to go dark on the final boss like they did on Sire - assuming they are still neck and neck with the Yankee Doodle Dandies

Quote Originally Posted by Festisio View Post

Fully expecting them to go dark on the final boss like they did on Sire - assuming they are still neck and neck with the Yankee Doodle Dandies
    Huh? I can hear them.

Quote Originally Posted by Festisio View Post

Limit still streams with everything on (watching max pov). Btw, Painsmith encounter is not just dumb - it is pure clown fiesta with all this s***.
    Last edited by Lulz1; 2021-07-14 at 05:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hotfix incoming at 9AM tomorrow. Kek
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Probably killing one ball in the intermission clears a gap in the row without gaps. Maybe you have to time it right for it to work.

Painsmith looks like the kinda fight I loved but ended up hating because people would undoubtedly keep dying to random stuff throughout Mistress Shazzine(?) in ToS flashbacks.

Seeing some clips of desynced abilities which is a real shame though.