7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Limit turned off their streams to progress on Painsmith. So you are wrong, once again.
    When did they turn off their streams ? Limit was streaming it all day yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi2003 View Post
    When did they turn off their streams ? Limit was streaming it all day yesterday.

they did offstream pulls after getting 5/10

So is there a difference in strats between Echo and Limit for Painsmith. Haven't been able to watch streams?

Very impressive kill from echo. Such incredible consistency across most of their pulls today. They've had some good fortune with not having to pull pre-hotfixed soulrender but overall, their play so far this tier is fantastic. Makes me even more disappointed and annoyed with limit's god awful performance yesterday. They really need to step it up once they get back to painsmith or they're gonna quickly find themselves shit out of luck and an inevitable world 2nd finish to swallow.

When they first went to Painsmith.

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    since they NEED to get world first this tier.
    Umm.. Why?
    Do they... die with World 2nd?

Quote Originally Posted by Trabsder View Post
    So is there a difference in strats between Echo and Limit for Painsmith. Haven't been able to watch streams?
    Limit wasted over 50+ pulls trying to ignore the death balls, while Echo cleanly played them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok, must of been after I stopped watching.

They turned off after 5/10 when they had a couple of pulls before going to sleep, so Echo couldn't see what the boss looks like since Echo hasn't even started raiding at that point pretty much.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    Umm.. Why?
    Do they... die with World 2nd?
    No, but having lost 2 in a row is extremely demoralising when they put in so much work and even geared almost twice the number of alts. I just hope they win because of the effort they put in this tier. If they lose again, that would be a very bad look.

Anyhow, it's still anyone's game, they're only on boss 7... Limit will likely catch up again when they get information on the next boss.

Gz Echo to Painsmith World First! This boss looked so unforgiving. Sadly I stopped playing long time ago but I would have loved to try the new raid out.

Ok, must of been after I stopped watching.
    They Turned their stream off last tier as well I believe, didn't they kill one of the bosses offstream or am I mistaken. Sure it happened on the first day of the raid also.

They Turned their stream off last tier as well I believe, didn't they kill one of the bosses offstream or am I mistaken. Sure it happened on the first day of the raid also.
    I think it was council of blood and they were going to just try a few pulls after they called it for the stream and ended up just killing it.
    -=Retired Former World's Best Player=-

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad Echo got Painsmith first.

The head start vs (live) beta testing arguments are so fulfilling.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

15+ Year Old Account
    how much is echo paying you to constantly be licking their collective taints?
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

7+ Year Old Account
    Not sure, this whole streaming thing has me conflicted. I get why they would turn it off, but at the same time, if you are going to turn off for part of it why not just keep it off the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    how much is echo paying you to constantly be licking their collective taints?
    ? You called half of Limit pathetic yesterday and now you simp for them. You should make up your mind.

Yea, they were approaching the end of the raid night on opening day and pulled council of blood off-stream to test a little before sleeping. They realized they could kill it quickly, so they took a little extra time and killed it on the spot. But that was the only thing they didn't stream. And echo did the same thing last tier too. Except they turned off their stream while progging denathrius for literally an entire raid day and only turned on their streams at night when they were doing chores to complete before reset.

15+ Year Old Account
    ? You called half of Limit pathetic yesterday and now you simp for them. You should make up your mind.
    no i didnt i called you smooth brains crying about "head starts" pathetic no one in limit cries about them like you
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    no i didnt i called you smooth brains crying about "head starts" pathetic no one in limit cries about them like you
    Ahhh, that's why we tune in to WF threads every tier.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.